Thread: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2020, 03:45 PM   #2041
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
T

Regarding the Slash wheels & tires, how do they look on the rear (can you show a photo)? Also, under compression (front & rear), how well do they clear the body (again, can you show photos)?

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
As requested, looks like the slash wheels have just a bit too much offset.

Front:
Untitled by JASON MCKIMMEY, on Flickr

Rear:

The Tenacity wheels should also work both buggy and SCT. The SCT has some sweet brushed aluminum Methods but you can't buy them sans tires. The buggy wheels are all white so that is a no go for me.
JDM74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2020, 04:05 PM   #2042
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliCrawler View Post

A little late to the party...with some BF goodrich KO2.
Looks good. I noticed those aren't the stock wheels. What wheels are you using (brand, model name, & which vehicle they're actually designated for)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM74 View Post
As requested, looks like the slash wheels have just a bit too much offset.

Front:

Rear:

The Tenacity wheels should also work both buggy and SCT. The SCT has some sweet brushed aluminum Methods but you can't buy them sans tires. The buggy wheels are all white so that is a no go for me.
That's a shame, as the Slash 4x4 wheels looked promising. Based on the original photo you posted, they looked like they were just inside the front fenders. Guess they got "pushed out" when the suspension got compressed. It's starting to look as if I'll have to go with ProTrac wheels...unless someone provided other options k including beadlocks (which I'd still like to consider...but, I'm still "worried" the tires would pull away from the beadlocks while at higher speeds.

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

Last edited by Panther6834; 03-22-2020 at 04:11 PM.
Panther6834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 02:40 PM   #2043
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Looks good. I noticed those aren't the stock wheels. What wheels are you using (brand, model name, & which vehicle they're actually designated for)?
I am using the Losi stock wheels (I thought they would be the same as the king model when I ordered them. But they look cleaner in my opinion. Can see more of the rotor and caliper?) with the short course KO2 tires from pro line. (Will fit on any short course truck wheel) A hair taller than the stockers with a better footprint. And balloon way less!
I really wish they would have belted these tires… I’m sure they will in the future, but imagine the handling…!

https://www.hobbytown.com/proline-bf...54890?v=740547

937-A0-F24-EF02-4001-9-DFF-D4-F5-D4-E35-D63

Last edited by CaliCrawler; 03-27-2020 at 03:34 PM.
CaliCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 02:49 PM   #2044
Pebble Pounder

Here’s a comparison on the vehicle (before I painted and modified the front) I love these tires they look perfect on here! As you can see in the last picture, the stock tires balloon so bad that’s what caused the Lexan to break off! After three packs! I think any tire to keep it looking “authentic?” Would cause a problem on the front fender with rubbing. Even the rear now that I think about it…

On a sidenote, electrical tape works perfectly for gluing tires if you don’t have a tire band. They rebound within 10 minutes.

Last edited by CaliCrawler; 03-24-2020 at 02:53 PM.
Old 03-24-2020, 03:06 PM   #2045
Pebble Pounder

And for funsies, and because I’m a nerd I just took these for y’all! Probably 20 packs on the BF goodrich is and five on the stockers (all 3s). Just for comparison sake, I don’t know if that would’ve taken that much rubber off! LOL. But only about 4mm difference? They look waaaayy bigger!
Old 03-24-2020, 05:19 PM   #2046

I tore down the rear diff and inspected it. No metal shavings anywhere, all gears / teeth in great shape. So, the terrible grinding noise that I hear on acceleration and hard braking does not seem to be coming from the rear diff.

However, that rear diff sure is rough and notchy. I have built many diffs in both 1/8th and 1/10th scale, and this one is by far the roughest. I am used to diffs that are very smooth...

Anyone else have issues like this?

I also went ahead and changed the center diff mesh - moved the motor to the 14t position even though I'm still running the stock 13t pinion. I saw this on a review video and it seems to be a slight improvement.
smirk-racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 04:39 PM   #2047
Pebble Pounder

99-D285-CF-678-C-4140-8114-256-AE88-E5144

Haven’t read the whole thread, but I’m sure somebody has upgraded to this. Rear Chase light, Gearheadrc. Fits perfect without modification to the body (Actually fills up the space better than the stock light). Just sharing photos. Also have a MYTRICKRC 6 inch lightbar coming and RC4WD king shocks (120 mm) to use as dampers (sans springs) in the back for a four shock set up.
Old 03-25-2020, 06:46 PM   #2048
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Also have a MYTRICKRC 6 inch lightbar coming and RC4WD king shocks (120 mm) to use as dampers (sans springs) in the back for a four shock set up.
The front Traxxas UDR bypass shocks fit perfect on the rear as bypass shocks as well.

Old 03-25-2020, 06:58 PM   #2049
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM74 View Post
The front Traxxas UDR bypass shocks fit perfect on the rear as bypass shocks as well.

That looks awesome! I just went with those (RC4WD) because they were the king shocks… I’ve heard bad things about them though. Might end up running them upside down (Or the correct way LOL!) if they start to leak as people have complained.
Old 03-25-2020, 11:19 PM   #2050
I wanna be Dave

I’ve kinda been “gone” the past few days…partly due to having fun with my new BR Mint 400, and partly due to what this post is ab out…but, now I’m back. I’ve read through all 2,000+ posts, and I’ve learned quite a bit about the Baja Rey…its advantages & disadvantages, what it’s capable of, what it’s not capable of, what to do, what not to do, and so forth. To everyone…and, I DO mean EVERYONE…who has posted info, I thank you. The RC community is a great bunch of people, and all posts have been appreciated. And, yes, that includes the posts from a few certain very arrogant people (you know who you are), as I even learned some things from your posts. Before I continue, I feel the need to “warn” those reading this that this will be a long post…VERY long…but, once you read it, you’ll understand why it’s the length it is. Let the rollercoaster ride begin……….

PART 1 of 2

Over the past few days, while reading everything others have posted, I’ve been able to put together a relatively comprehensive list of hop-ups. Due to current financial constraints (primarily due this coronavirus garbage, and being temporarily out of work because of it), it will probably take me a few months to afford everything on the list…but, here’s what I’ve put together so far. For each part, if multiples are available, I’ve listed them in order of preference…plus, I’ll break them into groupings based (mostly) on vehicle section.

Tires – Pro-Line BFG All-Terrain T/A KO2, Pro-Line BFG Baja T/A KR2, Pit Bull Rock Beast KOR
Wheels – Axial Yeti SCORE TT Method 105 w’ Vanquish 225 hubs
Tire foams – CI "Deuce's Wild" SCT Closed Cell Foam (CWR-3010) or DE Racing SCT Closed Cell Inserts (DER-ISC-CCR)
Front bumper – RPM Baja Rey Front Bumper & Skid Plate (RPM73742)
Skid plate – Exotek Rock/Baja Rey Stainless Steel Front Skid Plate (EXO1842)
Front shocks – Pro-Line PowerStroke Rear Shocks for Slash (PRO6063-01) rebuilt w/ Traxxas Shock Rebuild Kit (TRA2362)
Rear shocks – Pro-Line 5” PowerStroke XT Shocks (PRO6275-00) rebuilt w/ Traxxas Shock Rebuild Kit (TRA2362)
Rear “Bypass” Shocks – Traxxas 134mm UDR front aluminum GTR shocks (TRA8451)
Diff cup – Exotek Alloy Differential Gear Case (EXO1843) x3 for front/center/rear

Those reading this probably noticed that there’s two skid plates listed. First, as I haven’t decided what body I’ll be running (more on this in a bit), I don’t know if I’ll be able to use the RPM bumper. It works with the ‘standard’ Baja Rey bodies, but I’ don’t know if it works with the Ford Raptor bodies. As such, if I decide to stick with a Raptor body, and the RPM bumper won’t work, I’ve got the Exotek skid plate listed. T-Bone Racing also makes front bumpers for the Baja Rey (I’ve got a VX4 installed on one of my Rustler 4x4s, and it’s fantastic), so that’s another option. Moving to the shocks, I plan on replacing the O-rings inside the PowerStroke shocks with the X-rings from the Traxxas rebuild kit, improving performance, and (hopefully) making them leak-proof. Right now, I’m undecided on oil weights, plus it hasn’t been determined whether the rear shocks should have higher, or lower, weight oil than the front. As for the “bypass” shocks, they will be without springs, and filled with a very minimal amount (purely for lubrication) of the lightest-weight oil I can use, keeping resistance to an absolute minimum. An alternate idea would be to completely fill the “bypass” shocks, and fill the rear shocks with a weight that’s 2.5-5wt lower than what I would have filled them with without the “bypass” shocks (I hope my wording is making sense to those reading it, as I got confused just typing it). Lastly, quickly bringing up the diff cups, I was thinking either Maxima High-Temp Waterproof Grease or 5K-7.5K diff fluid in the front, and 20-30K diff fluid in the center…but, as for the rear, I could really use some recommendations.

Front bulkhead – SSD RC Losi Baja Rey/Rock Rey HD Front Bulkhead (SSD00204 or SSD00232)
Bulkhead track rod mount – Losi Baja Rey Aluminum Upper/Lower Bulkhead Track Rod Mount (LOS334003)
Steering spindles – Losi Baja Rey Aluminum Front Spindle Set (LOS334001)
Servo saver/Bellcrank - Exotek HD Aluminum Steering Set w/Bearings (EXO1892) or Losi Baja Rey Aluminum Bellcrank Servo Saver Set (LOS331002)
Front shock tower – Losi Aluminum Front Shock Tower (LOS334005)
Servo mount – Losi Baja Rey Aluminum Steering Servo Mount (LOS331001)

I’ll start by bringing up the front sway bar (since it’s not listed in the parts list, above). An idea I’m toying with is replacing the stock bar with the Hot Racing Losi Rock Rey Aluminum Front Sway Bar Set (HRALRR311F). More than a few people have reported that the stock front sway bar is too stiff…so, I’m thinking, if I were to swap it with the HR’s soft (black) sway bar, that should ‘fix’ the stiffness problem. Unfortunately, I don’t know it it’s compatible with the standard front lower A-arms (or the MC machined aluminum A-arms), or whether it can only be used with the HR front lower A-arms. Speaking of the A-arms…I’m sure those reading this noticed I didn’t list those. I’d like to replace those, with the machined A-arms from MC. Unfortunately, they’re currently listed as ‘sold out’, and I don’t know if that means “sold out”, or “discontinued”. At the same time, the 949Designs site also indicates ‘sold out’, but they also state ‘available on backorder’…so, this leads me to believe that they will be back in-stock soon. As a ‘backup’, I know that Vitavon Racing (formerly VS Racing) has machined aluminum A-arms, but they appear to have a bit of a stair-stepped design, due to the machining process they use. What are people’s thoughts on this?

I am familiar with Vitavon Racing’s products, as I have some installed on other vehicles. They tend to be of high to very-high quality, with very accurate specs. The machined transmission housing on my first Capra is a work of art, with all bearings perfectly fitting into their individual slots. I also have their machined brass portal covers, and, while the bearing slots were extremely close in tolerance, I still had almost no problems getting the bearings properly seated.

Rear driveshaft – SSD RC Rock/Baja Rey Scale Steel Rear Driveshaft (SSD00260)
Rear upper links – Incision Baja Rey/Rock Rey Rear Upper Link Kit (INCIRC00160)
Rear trailing arms – HR Aluminum/Carbon Fiber Rear Lower Links (HRALRR56L01) or Losi Baja Rey Aluminum Lower Rear Trailing Arms (LOS334006)
Rear shock tower – Losi Aluminum Rear Shock Tower Set (LOS334004) or HR Aluminum Rear Shock Tower Set (HRALRR30G06)

Starting with the rear axle, like most others, I’d REALLY like to get the Vanquish Currie F9 axles…but, Vanquish discontinued them approx a year (maybe longer) ago, and finding any shops having them has, so far, proven impossible. I’ve scoured the internet, including Amazon & eBay, and have (so far) come up empty-handed. So…knowing Vitavon Racing has a machined axle for the Baja/Rock Rey, I went ahead and ordered one. I’ve also ordered their machined transmission housing for the Baja Rey. However, if I’m able to find someone with the Vanquish axle before Vitavon ships me theirs (which won’t be until mid-April), then I’d cancel the Vitavon axle. If anyone can help me in finding a Vanquish axle (silver, or black) for the Baja Rey, I’d GREATLY appreciated it. Anyone???

Last edited by Panther6834; 03-25-2020 at 11:24 PM.
Old 03-25-2020, 11:19 PM   #2051
I wanna be Dave

PART 2 of 2

Another area of ‘concern’ is the rear trailing arm, as I REALLY want to replace the plastic piece with either machined aluminum, or stainless steel, parts. I like the HR trailing arms, partly because I know the carbon fiber side-plates would give them extra strength, and help in preventing them from bending…but, I’m not big on HR products. I like Losi products…but, I don’t like the plastic “rod ends” they chose to use on their aluminum trailing arms. Can anyone, please, recommend other options? I know 949Designs carries the Afrolucha & MC trailing arms, but both of them also use plastic “rod ends”.

Vitavon Racing makes some (seen above), and they look quite good…but, I’d also like to see what other options there are. I remember seeing SS trailing arms, but I don’t know if that would be too much extra rear weight (they weight approx twice the weight of the aluminum trailing arms), plus I can’t remember who makes them. In regards to the aluminum vs SS aspect, I’d appreciated some assistance.* Going back to 949Designs, they offer a dual spare tire rack complete kit. Has anyone else installed this, and, if so, what are your thoughts? Obviously, in order to place two tires/wheels, the rear fenders would have to be cut, but I don’t mind doing that. Before anyone says anything about cutting the Mint 400 Edition body…no…I would not be doing that. I said, earlier, that I’d be bringing up the body…well, here it is. In order to keep the Mint 400 body as clean as possible, I’ll be “replacing” it with either the standard Baja Rey body, or another Ford Raptor body…just haven’t yet decided which. I do like the Pro-Line Raptor body, but I have no interest in shortening the wheelbase in order to accommodate it. As such, I’m probably “stuck” (I use this word in jest, as it's actually a pretty good body) with the Losi BR body options…unless anyone has discovered other options that require no (or very few) modifications to the body and/or the chassis/cage.

Moving back down low, I plan on removing the stock “disc brake” hexes, and replacing them with either aluminum clamping hexes, or the Exotek Rock/Baja Drilled Hex Stainless Steel Brake Disc Kit (EXO185. If anyone can suggest/recommend clamping hexes that retain the same width (or even slightly narrower), can you please provide the part name, as well as the part number? As for the Exotek SS hexes, if anyone has experience with these, how are/were they? While I’m sure the top plate is good, I’m also toying with the idea of replacing it with the Exotek Baja Rey/Rock Rey 2.5mm HD Carbon Fiber Top Plate (EXO1893). I know at least one other person (edjo69) posting in this thread has made this swap, so I’m curious to know if it’s improved handling & drivability, made it worse, or made no difference. I also want to replace the rear upper links, as well as the front camber links (the stock ones are the non-adjustable plastic-covered metal parts), preferably with Ti…but, in order to do so, I first need to determine, or be told, what length links will be needed. Figuring this out shouldn’t be too difficult…but, if anyone already knows the lengths, as well as which rod ends should be used, and can share this info with the rest of us, I’m certain that everyone interested in said info would really appreciate it.

The only other things I can think of (unless I’ve accidentally missed anything) are replacement electronics. Starting with the rear lightbar, I’ll be replacing it with the Gear Head Desert Truck KOH 4in rear lightbar. So that I don’t have to remove 26 screws (I MUCH prefer the “12 screw” method), I’ll be plugging both lightbars into a dual-servo extension, followed by a 200mm servo extension. This way, I can work on the electronics without having to go crazy (those who’ve gone through this know exactly what I’m talking about). I’ll be replacing the servo & Rx with Futaba units…either an R334SBS-E or R304SB-E for the RX, and a S9372SV for the servo. I’ll also be installing a Futaba GYC441 Gyro, which will take over for the (problematic) Losi AVC. Switching to the propulsion side of things, the stock ESC will be replaced (as many others have done) with a Castle Mamba X, with the BEC set at 6.0V (the servo, at 6.0V has 280 oz-in of torque, and 60-to-60 speed of 0.07sec…don’t need it any faster, or stronger, for the BR). The only electronics to decide is the motor…or motors. As there’s always the possibility that I might, alternately, run 2S & 3S, I was considering the idea of having two motors, both mounted to their own motor plates, with two different pinions. This would include one higher kV motor (probably 3500-36ookV) with the stock pinion for 2S, and a lower kV motor with smaller pinion for 3S. this 2S/3S combo isn’t a “definite”…just toying with the idea. Motors under consideration are HH PP-L, and Tekin Pro4 HD (actual Kv undecided).

So, there you have it…my plans for my BR. I’m open to whatever people have to say. If I’ve missed any parts that should be, or need to be, upgraded, please, please, please, let me know. Obviously, there are other things I have planned, but they have nothing to do with the actual operation of the vehicle, thus I’ve left them unsaid. Thoughts? Suggestions? Recommendations? Again, my apologies for this very long, 2-part, post, but it's length was needed to say/ask what was needed to be said/asked. I promise that my next post will be a LOT shorter.

Last edited by Panther6834; 03-25-2020 at 11:31 PM.
Old 03-26-2020, 09:40 AM   #2052
Pebble Pounder

I will post more tonight after work, but for now; I have tried every trailing arm made for the truck, in the end I went with Vitavon, I forgot about those when I mentioned my lack of experience with Vitavon. They are by far the nicest and in my opinion the cleanest looking ones available for the truck, I too dislike the plastic ends on most of the alternatives, and while I am at it the Incision control arms are great they remove a significant amount of side to side slop from the rear end and add some weight to the rear which is a plus as the truck tends to nose dive when airborne. More after work, or PM me specific questions.... E
edjo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 10:41 AM   #2053
Pebble Pounder

Quote:

Vitavon Racing makes some (seen above), and they look quite good…

I can’t seem to find these online. Do you have a link? I might have to get into those as I don’t like the plastic rod ends on mine either.

Never mind… I found them on eBay.

Last edited by CaliCrawler; 03-26-2020 at 11:10 AM.
Old 03-26-2020, 11:16 AM   #2054
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by edjo69 View Post
I will post more tonight after work, but for now; I have tried every trailing arm made for the truck, in the end I went with Vitavon, I forgot about those when I mentioned my lack of experience with Vitavon. They are by far the nicest and in my opinion the cleanest looking ones available for the truck, I too dislike the plastic ends on most of the alternatives, and while I am at it the Incision control arms are great they remove a significant amount of side to side slop from the rear end and add some weight to the rear which is a plus as the truck tends to nose dive when airborne. More after work, or PM me specific questions.... E
Will be looking forward to anything you can 'update' on...and, thanks for the "confirmation" regarding the Vitavon rear trailing arms, and the Incision rear upper links. As for PM, will do.

Quote:
I can’t seem to find these online. Do you have a link? I might have to get into those as I don’t like the plastic rod ends on mine either.
Within the US & Europe, Vitavon/VS (officially Vitavon Development Racing) currently lists their products only through eBay. They appear to still be a small "startup" business, but word is getting out, as they're sales appear to be expanding. They were the first business to producing aftermarket parts for the Axial Capra.

I'm not sure how people make up Vitavon, but I do know that one of the 'primaries' is based in Hong Kong, and another (Siggy) is in Germany. I had already ordered the rear axle & trans housing...I went ahead, and ordered the rear trailing arms, plus front upper & lower A-arms. Will get the Incision Rear upper links, plus Avid ceramic bearings, within the next few days. Upgrades beyond that point will have to wait until I'm back working.

Old 03-26-2020, 11:29 AM   #2055
Quarry Creeper

You could also run arms from another truck if you dont like the rey options. The bomber guys will switch to wraith or twin hammers arms to adjust the wheelbase to their liking.

I am running the twin hammers rear arms on my RR. Made my own matching upper links to match.
mass-hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 11:34 AM   #2056
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mass-hole View Post
You could also run arms from another truck if you dont like the rey options. The bomber guys will switch to wraith or twin hammers arms to adjust the wheelbase to their liking.

I am running the twin hammers rear arms on my RR. Made my own matching upper links to match.
As I already mentioned, I don't want to alter the wheelbase...especially if altering it would make it shorter. Some people do it to fit a shorter body (such as the Pro-Line Raptor or Tundra bodies), but that would change the handling characteristics for the worse (imo)...and, I certainly wouldn't increase the wheelbase.

Old 03-26-2020, 04:34 PM   #2057
Pebble Pounder

I agree, I don’t want to alter the wheelbase. I didn’t know if you had seen the edit, but I had found them, LOL! I pulled the trigger. I’m going to make my own upper links with some aluminum rod ends I have from a previous build. And I can post more pictures later but I mounted the lights finally using a spare piece of tube chassis from a crash and a couple spacers. It fits in there perfectly. I can post more pics if anybody wants when I do the front light bar. (Because I forgot to take them when the shell was off and so y’all can see the way I mounted.)

989527-A0-45-C3-4-D8-C-B052-FEE8-C3-A7-C453
D257103-A-5-A36-4185-BAA1-503-BCAB3-A430
F8-C4601-B-66-F2-4-C99-9-B4-C-98-F47462717-B
Old 03-26-2020, 05:50 PM   #2058
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I agree, I don’t want to alter the wheelbase. I didn’t know if you had seen the edit, but I had found them, LOL! I pulled the trigger. I’m going to make my own upper links with some aluminum rod ends I have from a previous build. And I can post more pictures later but I mounted the lights finally using a spare piece of tube chassis from a crash and a couple spacers. It fits in there perfectly. I can post more pics if anybody wants when I do the front light bar. (Because I forgot to take them when the shell was off and so y’all can see the way I mounted.)

The new rear lightbar looks good. Mine was delivered at home today...unfortunately, 'home' is the SF Bay Area, and I'm still (visiting family) in Las Vegas.

Last edited by Panther6834; 03-27-2020 at 01:16 PM.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:17 PM   #2059
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Also have a MYTRICKRC 6 inch lightbar coming and RC4WD king shocks (120 mm) to use as dampers (sans springs) in the back for a four shock set up.
Let us know how that MYTRICKRC light bar fits. I'm looking for something better than the Losi one. I already have a pretty awesome rear light bar on the way.
Old 03-27-2020, 03:30 PM   #2060
Pebble Pounder

The light bar will definitely fit it’s just a matter of mocking it up. It’s the exact measurement of the stock one, virtually. Shocks came also today (RC4WD King shocks 120 mm)! I did have to Dremel down the rod end so it would fit in the trailing arm (Losi aluminum trailing arm) I think they look awesome! Also while looking through my screw assortment, for the shocks, I found a bunch of countersunk and replaced all the bottom screws except for a couple I didn’t have the right length or size. I haven’t really tested the shocks yet but filled them up 3/4 with oil and they rebound nicely off the truck. Definitely better dampening on the truck when cycled by hand or dropped on the ground.

473-EB21-C-72-DB-4-A5-A-AFA2-89-B13-B27-F3-B8
FB3-C67-DE-9-D46-4951-A12-D-A942-A5-BCFD6-D
5-BE6-B3-A5-EFE6-4199-96-D6-61-BE6-DD7-E369
8-D642119-BF50-47-BA-A472-6-D0-DF9-CDA32-D
DAE652-CA-4719-4-A26-8-BE7-7-DAAB39-C4-FDC

Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thunder Tiger Jackal 1/10th 4wd Desert Buggy RichMTB01 2.2 Scale Rigs 17 01-19-2016 12:36 AM
Vaterra 1/10 Twin Hammers DT 1.9 4WD Desert Truck RTR spectre Vaterra Twin Hammers 0 10-01-2015 07:54 AM
HPI Mini Trophy 1/12 Scale 4WD Desert Truck constantmotion Non Crawler RC's 31 08-01-2010 09:56 PM