Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Losi Rock Rey
Loading

Notices

Thread: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2017, 01:17 PM   #921
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Fortson
Posts: 129
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM9000 View Post
when you race in a 4x4 sct class youll understand why bodysets come apart when you try to pass someone cleanly. got angry racers round here. and not once did I say im a better driver than yall to the quote of it.

drive it without avc on 2s in 4x4 sct for a whole series and then you can tell me to get off my high "horse" im still on my first set of replaced bearings.

and im only a half second off the really fast guys. ive posted multiple videos.

and why do you guys run the right height so high in the front??? ive got my collars all the way to the top in the front to keep the shafts level.

and whatever you "race" cool.
Once again, you're assuming a whole lot. I raced 4wd SCT for 3 seasons. I know how rough it gets. One body lasted me 2 seasons. "Not once did I say I'm a better driver than yall to the quote of it". Except you pretty much did. "but yet you didnt understand what im saying? utilizing avc isn't racing while on a track. point series or not.

I doubt anybody runs this truck without avc on here besides me. if you do. nice. you know how to drive." You pretty much said you didn't think anyone else is this thread was capable of driving. By the way, running seasons has nothing to do with being a "bitty" to others just because you think your God's gift to RC. By the way, you're probably running race tires, that helps. Since your eyes apparently don't work either, 2 trucks were running raised front ends, the rest were level and the Yeti is running lower than level.
rcpilotjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2017, 01:22 PM   #922
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 1,288
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

Sneetches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 01:44 PM   #923
ROCK STOP HOBBIES
 
CM9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,980
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

not once did I say im gods gift to rc either. get your but off the rock clouds.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 01:47 PM   #924
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Fortson
Posts: 129
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM9000 View Post
not once did I say im gods gift to rc either. get your but off the rock clouds.
HAVE YOU SEEN HOW YOU'RE TALKING TO PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD!?
rcpilotjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 01:58 PM   #925
ROCK STOP HOBBIES
 
CM9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,980
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

you must not now what the word assume is either. I guess we are both in the wrong then. but either way, don't assume what I think or have typed. cause I didnt. personally... I honestly don't care what ya think. but to assume what I say or think? then I care.

you are one to talk eh? drink a beer and chill.

and yes, yall who have bearing problems still ARE doing something wrong. ill stand by that.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:09 PM   #926
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Fortson
Posts: 129
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM9000 View Post
you must not now what the word assume is either. I guess we are both in the wrong then. but either way, don't assume what I think or have typed. cause I didnt. personally... I honestly don't care what ya think. but to assume what I say or think? then I care.

you are one to talk eh? drink a beer and chill.

and yes, yall who have bearing problems still ARE doing something wrong. ill stand by that.
Or it could be people drive their stuff harder than you have cause I don't break things people in my area tend to break regularly just because I don't drive like them.. "Don't assume what I think or have typed".... So you don't say what you mean? And the rest just sounds like you trying to circle back to somehow throw the fact you have a "know it all" attitude and like to talk down to folks back on me. I'll take one from your book, and have a nice day!
rcpilotjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:24 PM   #927
ROCK STOP HOBBIES
 
CM9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,980
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

nah, you are assuming what I mean by what I say. and you know what assuming does. right back at ya. hardheaded don't even explain us Baja rey guys.

don't take one from my book. that's dangerous. don't wanna mislead yourself do ya?
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:32 PM   #928
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Fortson
Posts: 129
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM9000 View Post
nah, you are assuming what I mean by what I say. and you know what assuming does. right back at ya. hardheaded don't even explain us Baja rey guys.

don't take one from my book. that's dangerous. don't wanna mislead yourself do ya?
So it's confirmed you really don't mean what you say even when you type it out.. And believe me, I'm leaving your book with all of its poor attitude behind. No one has any room or time for that until it gets thrown AT us.
rcpilotjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:44 PM   #929
ROCK STOP HOBBIES
 
CM9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,980
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

key word. assume. clearly you don't understand it, and that you are using it to its full potential.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 02:57 PM   #930
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Fortson
Posts: 129
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM9000 View Post
key word. assume. clearly you don't understand it, and that you are using it to its full potential.
Assuming is literally what you've been doing for the past 3 pages of this thread. Assuming none of us actually race, assuming you're the only one to drive without AVC, assuming I hadn't raced 4WD SCT, assuming other Rey owners have no idea how to maintain their trucks, and you probably assumed you'd be able to keep talking down to folks without much resistance.
rcpilotjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 04:03 PM   #931
ROCK STOP HOBBIES
 
CM9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,980
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpilotjr View Post
Assuming is literally what you've been doing for the past 3 pages of this thread.
literally three pages? care to quote?

[/QUOTE] Assuming none of us actually race,[/QUOTE] greengoblin only

[/QUOTE] assuming you're the only one to drive without AVC,[/QUOTE]
most use it to aid in their lack of skills.

[/QUOTE] assuming I hadn't raced 4WD SCT[/QUOTE] I didnt assume that. read.

[/QUOTE]assuming other Rey owners have no idea how to maintain their trucks[/QUOTE] well, if im one who doesn't have bearing problems and others do, either its the molds for the plastics or the lack of maintenance.

[/QUOTE]and you probably assumed you'd be able to keep talking down to folks without much resistance.[/QUOTE]

there you go assuming again.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 04:28 PM   #932
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Fortson
Posts: 129
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

This is like trying to explain something to a brick wall... You said "when you race in a 4x4 SCT class you'll understand" which is you assuming I hadn't ran in one before. And then you brought up runnnng with AVC doesn't count as racing in a reply directly to greengoblin stating that he races in a points series once again assuming he and others were running it. I don't need to quote anything, most anyone that reads this thread will see everything you've written and believe me, it shows itself without needing to be quoted.
rcpilotjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 04:29 PM   #933
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Fortson
Posts: 129
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

By the way, the way you say an "issue with the plastic molds or maintenance" makes me wonder, what axle are you running?
rcpilotjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 06:07 AM   #934
ROCK STOP HOBBIES
 
CM9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,980
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpilotjr View Post
By the way, the way you say an "issue with the plastic molds or maintenance" makes me wonder, what axle are you running?
does it matter to you? stock, guy!
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:02 AM   #935
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Fortson
Posts: 129
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM9000 View Post
does it matter to you? stock, guy!
It doesn't. By the amount of problems others are having and your statement about it having to be an issue with the molds, you must have got a special mold and special bearings for your axle.
rcpilotjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:10 AM   #936
ROCK STOP HOBBIES
 
CM9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,980
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

you cant read sarcasm very clear.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:20 AM   #937
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Fortson
Posts: 129
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM9000 View Post
you cant read sarcasm very clear.
Not even going to try to explain.
rcpilotjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:30 AM   #938
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Weston
Posts: 1,320
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM9000 View Post
you cant read sarcasm very clear.


Sarcasm is expressed by tone and body language. It does not translate well through text.
Rjohn929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:44 AM   #939
ROCK STOP HOBBIES
 
CM9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Detroit
Posts: 1,980
Default Re: Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

or yall just blank in the face? clearly its not a molding issue!
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:55 AM   #940
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Weston
Posts: 1,320
Default Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck

No, it's a material and size issue. The bearings are too small, no matter what kind of luck you may have. The plastic is also very flexible. Not always a bad thing because it's less likely to crack but also causes deflection. Shimming can improve the mesh but the deflection will still be there.

Racing doesn't mean you are hard on your truck. It's more likely you are less rough with it then someone who may not be very experienced beating on it in the back yard on 3s.
Rjohn929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Losi Baja Rey 1/10th 4WD RTR desert truck - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thunder Tiger Jackal 1/10th 4wd Desert Buggy RichMTB01 2.2 Scale Rigs 17 01-19-2016 01:36 AM
Vaterra 1/10 Twin Hammers DT 1.9 4WD Desert Truck RTR spectre Vaterra Twin Hammers 0 10-01-2015 08:54 AM
HPI Mini Trophy 1/12 Scale 4WD Desert Truck constantmotion Non Crawler RC's 31 08-01-2010 10:56 PM
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com