Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Losi Rock Rey

Notices

Thread: New Rock Rey Owner, New Member!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2018, 10:11 AM   #1

Smile New Rock Rey Owner, New Member!

Greetings! I posted yesterday a write-up about my new rock rey build with pics, etc, but it hasn't yet cleared the mod hamsters.

I've recently fallen back in love with RC, first finishing an original AE SC10 build I started 7 yrs ago, which got derailed by a couple of babies since then . Now, those babies are 5 and 4, and having a blast with it since I finished it off to run with my brother in law.. newfound common childhood interests ftw .

I loved my original Kyosho Outlaw Ultima, which is why I went with the SC10 when I first came back to RC, but a 4x4 has always been on my wishlist... enter the $250 Losi Rock Rey kit! The price alone to me was crazy, but i loved the challenge in the build and very different capabilities and style. Of course, servicing is a pain, but i have that down to about 14 screws, so not too bad

Anyway, just wanted to say "hello" and thank you for the advise and tips in here.
Psychobroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

New Rock Rey Owner, New Member! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Rock Rey Build, New Forum Member! Psychobroker Losi Rock Rey 0 07-23-2018 05:01 PM
New Rock Rey Build, New Forum Member! Psychobroker Losi Rock Rey 0 07-23-2018 04:19 PM
VP Currie F9 Axles for Losi Rock Rey and Baja Rey - In Stock! RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 04-27-2017 01:29 PM
SSD Third Member for Baja/Rock Rey Review Rjohn929 Chit Chat 3 04-15-2017 03:06 PM
Losi Baja Rey and Rock Rey Aluminum Hop-ups - In Stock! RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 4 03-22-2017 04:30 PM