Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Losi Rock Rey

Notices

Thread: Good reliable mid priced servo for rock rey?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2020, 10:53 AM   #21

Default Re: Good reliable mid priced servo for rock rey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mtech View Post
No, they HAVE to be European...they have the little dots over the "o"
You speak of the "umlaut".

Quote:
Originally Posted by themountain View Post
Panther..your posts are repetitive...kinda annoying.
First off , AGFrc is not a "cheap" brand second never ever me or anybody else in our club had to pay for shipping of faulty stuff...ever. Get your head out of your a$$ and reconsider , there are much more reliable sources than the usual Savox, HH, Protec, etc out there ;)
I have to say I've never heard of AGFrc myself. So, please educate me on their history and their reputation. I'm all for trying new brands if they have a solid reputation.

You think AGFrc is more "reliable" than Savox and HH?
JatoTheRipper is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2020, 10:57 AM   #22
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

First off , AGFrc is not a "cheap" brand second never ever me or anybody else in our club had to pay for shipping of faulty stuff...ever. Get your head out of your a$$ and reconsider , there are much more reliable sources than the usual Savox, HH, Protec, etc out there ;)
Quote:

First, my head is on top of my shoulders, exactly where it belongs. You seem to mistake me for someone who spends frivolously, of which I, most certainly, do not...you could call me a "deal hunter". As for what I ACTUALLY said, maybe your head was buried to deep to actually read it, as you're reading WAY too much into what I said...or, more specifically, what I NEVER said. Where did I ever state that AGFrc servos were "cheap"? I didn't...I never mentioned AGFrc. I also never said anything about liking Savox. My primary suggestions were inexpensive, but quality, servos from Hitec & ProTek. When I mentioned "cheap Asian imports", it was in-general.

In regards to Savox, my only mention of it was that I just happened to have a spare one laying around, and I was figuring on putting it into my Baja Rey. The ONLY reason it's "laying around" is because I bought it a while back...before I knew better...lost the receipt, and couldn't return it. I have since acquired a Futaba servo...at slightly more than half price, no less...which will be going into the BR. For the Op, I stand by my Hitec & ProTek suggestions. I've never had any problems with either...and, even if you ever did, Hitec's & Amain's customer service are both outstanding.

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
Panther6834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 11:18 AM   #23
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
You think AGFrc is more "reliable" than Savox and HH?
Well..at least from our experience they are the same .
You could send an mail to Bill de Long ...he has lot of insight of these.

https://www.youtube.com/user/billdelong
https://www.rctech.net/forum/members...ng-124388.html

Last edited by themountain; 04-17-2020 at 11:46 AM.
themountain is offline   Reply With Quote

Good reliable mid priced servo for rock rey? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SSD Rock Rey/Baja Rey Third Member bearing fitment Achilles Fender General Crawlers 8 05-20-2021 03:34 PM
Rock Rey a good Basher? BroncoAZ Losi Rock Rey 6 12-18-2019 12:41 AM
Rock Rey kit suggestions for motor/esc servo mikeh0314 Losi Rock Rey 27 10-31-2018 01:42 PM
VP Currie F9 Axles for Losi Rock Rey and Baja Rey - In Stock! RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 0 04-27-2017 01:29 PM
Losi Baja Rey and Rock Rey Aluminum Hop-ups - In Stock! RPP Hobby RPP Hobby 4 03-22-2017 04:30 PM