RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Losi Rock Rey (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/losi-rock-rey/)
-   -   Vanquish axle (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/losi-rock-rey/617366-vanquish-axle.html)

amanc96 04-17-2020 08:01 AM

Vanquish axle

If anyone is looking for one, there’s one on one of those popular auction sites. Going to end tomorrow.

JatoTheRipper 04-17-2020 08:21 AM

Re: Vanquish axle

Were they discontinued by Vanquish?

Panther6834 04-17-2020 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper (Post 6014579)
Were they discontinued by Vanquish?

I pretty certain it is, and had been for a while. I know some online retailer will mark something as "discontinued" just because they choose to stop carrying it...however, Amain isn't usually one to do that. If they list something as "discontinued", that usually means it is truly discontinued. In this case, Amain has them listed as "discontinued". The auction is on eBay...currently 29 bids, up to $113. Don't forget that Vitavon Racing had their machined version ($130), and it's extremely good. Just like the Vanquish part, it also uses oversized bearings...only thing missing is the red Currie 'dot'.

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place [emoji1690]

JatoTheRipper 04-17-2020 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panther6834 (Post 6014595)
I pretty certain it is, and had been for a while. I know some online retailer will mark something as "discontinued" just because they choose to stop carrying it...however, Amain isn't usually one to do that. If they list something as "discontinued", that usually means it is truly discontinued. In this case, Amain has them listed as "discontinued". The auction is on eBay...currently 29 bids, up to $113. Don't forget that Vitavon Racing had their machined version ($130), and it's extremely good. Just like the Vanquish part, it also uses oversized bearings...only thing missing is the red Currie 'dot'.

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place [emoji1690]

If that's the case I have a newly built, but never used unicorn.

amanc96 04-17-2020 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper (Post 6014621)
If that's the case I have a newly built, but never used unicorn.

Better off to sell it separate then with your Rock Rey. Whoever buys your Rock Rey with the axle or without will be one happy person. Your build was coming along nicely!

JatoTheRipper 04-17-2020 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanc96 (Post 6014670)
Better off to sell it separate then with your Rock Rey. Whoever buys your Rock Rey with the axle or without will be one happy person. Your build was coming along nicely!

Thank you! I just realized it was way too large for the trails around here.

elRayRay 05-03-2020 11:33 AM

As I recall, when I ordered mine 2 winters ago while VP was running a 15% off sale, the black version went "out of stock" after I checked out...I may have the last one sold by VP.

Rumpelhardt 07-18-2020 06:20 AM

Vanquish still lists them on their site but like just about anything else they make that doesn't fit their VS4-10 they are and have been out of stock for a year or better.