Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Losi Rock Rey
Loading

Notices

Thread: Vanquish axle

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2020, 09:01 AM   #1
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: IA
Posts: 32
Default Vanquish axle

If anyone is looking for one, there’s one on one of those popular auction sites. Going to end tomorrow.
amanc96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2020, 09:21 AM   #2
Moderator
 
JatoTheRipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 13,449
Default Re: Vanquish axle

Were they discontinued by Vanquish?
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 10:32 AM   #3
RCC Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: US
Posts: 1,560
Default Re: Vanquish axle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
Were they discontinued by Vanquish?
I pretty certain it is, and had been for a while. I know some online retailer will mark something as "discontinued" just because they choose to stop carrying it...however, Amain isn't usually one to do that. If they list something as "discontinued", that usually means it is truly discontinued. In this case, Amain has them listed as "discontinued". The auction is on eBay...currently 29 bids, up to $113. Don't forget that Vitavon Racing had their machined version ($130), and it's extremely good. Just like the Vanquish part, it also uses oversized bearings...only thing missing is the red Currie 'dot'.

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
Panther6834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 11:54 AM   #4
Moderator
 
JatoTheRipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 13,449
Default Re: Vanquish axle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
I pretty certain it is, and had been for a while. I know some online retailer will mark something as "discontinued" just because they choose to stop carrying it...however, Amain isn't usually one to do that. If they list something as "discontinued", that usually means it is truly discontinued. In this case, Amain has them listed as "discontinued". The auction is on eBay...currently 29 bids, up to $113. Don't forget that Vitavon Racing had their machined version ($130), and it's extremely good. Just like the Vanquish part, it also uses oversized bearings...only thing missing is the red Currie 'dot'.

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
If that's the case I have a newly built, but never used unicorn.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 01:12 PM   #5
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: IA
Posts: 32
Default Re: Vanquish axle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
If that's the case I have a newly built, but never used unicorn.
Better off to sell it separate then with your Rock Rey. Whoever buys your Rock Rey with the axle or without will be one happy person. Your build was coming along nicely!
amanc96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 01:20 PM   #6
Moderator
 
JatoTheRipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 13,449
Default Re: Vanquish axle

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanc96 View Post
Better off to sell it separate then with your Rock Rey. Whoever buys your Rock Rey with the axle or without will be one happy person. Your build was coming along nicely!
Thank you! I just realized it was way too large for the trails around here.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 12:33 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: CRG
Posts: 277
Default Re: Vanquish axle

As I recall, when I ordered mine 2 winters ago while VP was running a 15% off sale, the black version went "out of stock" after I checked out...I may have the last one sold by VP.

Last edited by elRayRay; 05-03-2020 at 12:34 PM. Reason: timeline
elRayRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 07:20 AM   #8
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Maine
Posts: 189
Default Re: Vanquish axle

Vanquish still lists them on their site but like just about anything else they make that doesn't fit their VS4-10 they are and have been out of stock for a year or better.
Rumpelhardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Vanquish axle - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vanquish F9 axle housings. MUF DVR Axial SCX10 II 0 02-14-2017 06:18 PM
Vanquish axle swap AdventureIQ Axial SCX-10 4 02-08-2014 04:50 PM
vanquish wraith link on ar60 axle with vanquish xr10 knuckles? T3rry Axial AX10 2nd-gen 2 04-28-2013 07:11 PM
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com