Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Louisiana

Notices

Thread: South Louisiana Crawlers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2011, 04:58 PM   #61
Rock Stacker

I know were that's at. What day y'all gonna run?I have yet to get decent run on my new mrc pro. I Am soposed to go to Lucedale again maybe I get sick. An go crawlin
Whop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2011, 07:21 PM   #62
Pebble Pounder

We haven't made it out yet but I will post here when we do go. I'm in the middle of a complete rebuild. Might go bash the scaler though if you get out. Just let me know.
zukdogz400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:11 AM   #63
Rock Crawler

Exclamation

My name is Deannie and new to the Crawler aspect of RC and loving it. Here in Baton Rouge and trying to see where the fun is at?
17dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 06:16 PM   #64
Rock Stacker

I have yet to go crawling around here besides in back yard on homemade course. An thats more for micros the mini is alright but nothing to difficult for it but I seen spot drivin other day north of Zachary but was rainin so I couldn't check it out to close an my crawler is waiting on motor noway so will be next weekend before I get out there with crawler
Old 08-26-2011, 06:52 AM   #65
Rock Crawler

I also have the made up in my back yard small running spot but it is small. I run my scx 10 but lightly. Will be on the look out for some real rock action and will let you know what I find. Just been trying to get my scale game up in the meantime.
Old 08-27-2011, 08:27 PM   #66
Pebble Pounder

It won't be long and we will be at it again. Just so dang hot! My comp crawler should be back soon from a total overhaul and I will be dying to make some runs with it. The SCX is still trooping. Planning a trip to Tickfaw state park soon too. That place is awesome for scalers. Will put up a thread well in advance for everyone. Would love to add some new rigs to our little group. If by chance y'all find a new spot, PLEASE let me know. I'm always looking for new places!
Old 08-28-2011, 07:01 PM   #67

Zukdogz400, got that popup ready, or do you need to borrow a tent ?
boonie rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 05:19 PM   #68
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonie rat View Post
Zukdogz400, got that popup ready, or do you need to borrow a tent ?
I have a tent! It's just the air conditioning is broken in it. need some cold weather. I'm going to get it set up one of these years!
Old 08-31-2011, 08:28 PM   #69

So I am getting hooked on Micro crawling. Are there any micro guys in the area? I have been building a course at the house and have been enjoying it but it would be great if there were some locals that wanted to gtg.
toddinbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:46 PM   #70
Rock Stacker

Yea man crawlin is only half as fun alone id be down for some micro crawlin I'm hooked on micros aswel actualy is what sparked my crawling addiction. I have 2 a blade tmc and a tweaked stock. I stay in Zachary an have a micro course in back yard about 20'x20' of fun times.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:40 PM   #71
Pebble Pounder

Default Crawling soon!

I just got my scaler together this week so I will be looking to go hit some rocks next weekend. I still have to wire it up this weekend but I will be going somewhere to try this baby out. Let me know if anyone wants in or has any suggestions for a place to go. I will most likely be going to the park on HWY 621 in Dutchtown since "the hill" is currently a grass covered mound. Maybe Tickfaw if I feel frisky. DeepVee, Red, Y'all want to come?
Old 10-05-2011, 08:29 AM   #72

Hey guys, good to see a little scene in Louisiana. I was into rc racing when I was younger at red stick raceway. Anyways, now I'm looking to get back into it and am picking up an axial wraith very soon. Would be cool to meet up with you guys whenever I get my rig. Until then, I'll be looking for spots.
Zbroome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #73
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbroome View Post
Hey guys, good to see a little scene in Louisiana. I was into rc racing when I was younger at red stick raceway. Anyways, now I'm looking to get back into it and am picking up an axial wraith very soon. Would be cool to meet up with you guys whenever I get my rig. Until then, I'll be looking for spots.
Welcome to see you here. I am in BR myself. Unfortunately my trail runner is down right now and should be good in a day or 2. Waiting on some parts in the mail. Any how , dont know about any spots let me know and maybe after this weekend we can possibly hit it up. PM me with any info .
Old 10-07-2011, 05:41 AM   #74
Pebble Pounder

If y'all go Saturday, let me know. I should be around. Sunday is redfishing day though. Subzero is together but I'm not impressed with it yet. Will run it though!
Old 10-09-2011, 04:16 PM   #75
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by zukdogz400 View Post
If y'all go Saturday, let me know. I should be around. Sunday is redfishing day though. Subzero is together but I'm not impressed with it yet. Will run it though!
Just got out the lab working on my scx which has been down for a week or 2. Trying to work out a few kinks. Hopefully this weekend coming up we do something for sure!
Old 10-10-2011, 05:46 AM   #76
Pebble Pounder

Sounds good. I work a half day on Saturday until one but I should be free after that. Going to try and figure out my radio issues and I will be ready to go. I have full throttle forward but reverse will barely move. Either way, I will run it!
Old 10-15-2011, 08:21 PM   #77
Pebble Pounder

17dean, any headway with the Crawler? I'm itching to go tomorrow sometime. There is a sweet looking concrete and gravel pile off airline in prairieville I have been wanting to go try out.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:10 AM   #78
Rock Crawler

Quote:
17dean, any headway with the Crawler? I'm itching to go tomorrow sometime. There is a sweet looking concrete and gravel pile off airline in prairieville I have been wanting to go try out.
Just about. waiting on a new motor for truck. Outside that I am good. tweeking and working on a new body on my scaler. I may come out after the Saints play if its not too late or dark.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:46 PM   #79
Pebble Pounder

Talked the DeepVee and we are going to make a run sometime Saturday. Going to try a spot off airline and if it isn't fun, then we are going to go to searchers and hit the hills over there. If anyone wants to go, just let me know!
Old 10-21-2011, 06:47 AM   #80
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Talked the DeepVee and we are going to make a run sometime Saturday. Going to try a spot off airline and if it isn't fun, then we are going to go to searchers and hit the hills over there. If anyone wants to go, just let me know!
I am bout it bout it my friend! My truck should be completed later today. My motor should be in my mail and installed by 4 pm. What time will yall be going out and where is the meet up point?