Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Northeast > Maine

Notices

Thread: Proposed All around fun park Nobleboro Maine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2014, 08:29 PM   #121
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Proposed All around fun park Nobleboro Maine

Saddens me to say looks like this project will wait till next year. Sucks. So much happened this year that its at a stand still for now. Never herd anything back on the excavator. one of those offer it up but not really plan on doing it kind of deals. I haven't given up hope on this. As of now I think I may just go in this fall and drop everything I see with a saw. then start ripping and tarring come spring. I haven't given up on this. With my step fathers passing it just put everything on the back burner for a while. Any changes in plans I will keep you all posted. Glad to see there is still interest in it happening. Thanks!
Androtaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2014, 11:53 PM   #122
Pebble Pounder

Good news is, I will be moving just down the road from the site. Gives me a chance to put more time into this without the 10 min drive. Working on some changes to the idea. not so much clearing and working more with what's there. Looking like I will start again in the spring.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:22 PM   #123

if we put effort into the ultra 4 course by the hill that we were playing at last time we can get a killah track in !
Midcoast crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 12:23 PM   #124

if we put effort into the ultra 4 course by the hill that we were playing at last time we can get a killah track in !
Midcoast crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 03:00 PM   #125

I have a chainsaw if you need any help cutting Steve just lemme know, i love cutting!!
Jeff True is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 08:25 PM   #126
Pebble Pounder

That's what I was thinking as well. Leave that horrible middle section and just clear some trails through it instead of clearing it. Wide enough for rigs and foot traffic. Clear on the hill end enough to give us the room we need and clear on the other end enough to put in a small short course track. Since the majority doesn't have the rigs for the short course that will be my project. Jeff by all means cut away brutha!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midcoast crawler View Post
Old 10-23-2014, 05:50 AM   #127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androtaz View Post
That's what I was thinking as well. Leave that horrible middle section and just clear some trails through it instead of clearing it. Wide enough for rigs and foot traffic. Clear on the hill end enough to give us the room we need and clear on the other end enough to put in a small short course track. Since the majority doesn't have the rigs for the short course that will be my project. Jeff by all means cut away brutha!!
Will you be working out there at all this weekend Steve? Since we aren't crawling this weekend does anybody want to work out at the pit.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:10 PM   #128
Pebble Pounder

Wont be able to do anything for a few weeks. Going to be moving into a new place just up the road from the pit. Be at least 2 weeks before I could get to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff True View Post
Will you be working out there at all this weekend Steve? Since we aren't crawling this weekend does anybody want to work out at the pit.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:35 AM   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androtaz View Post
Wont be able to do anything for a few weeks. Going to be moving into a new place just up the road from the pit. Be at least 2 weeks before I could get to it.
Ok sounds good buddy!
Old 04-15-2015, 07:31 PM   #130
Pebble Pounder

Im going to be heading down to the pit Saturday May 2nd. Like to start cutting soon before the trees decide to fill with leaves. Have the 4 wheeler to haul brush with. Need to fix the floor on the trailer so I can star hauling rocks. Haven't been down there yet so im going to assume its a little wet down there.
Old 12-29-2015, 10:48 AM   #131
Pebble Pounder

So after talking with my mom. The site has moved. The pit was too much to deal with without the right equipment. New location is the back half of the lawn. Since it real doesn't grow grass well. its a perfect place. 20 feet from the road. Should be breaking ground , May or June. Plenty of ground for a huge short course track and plenty of place for crawling. Is it spring yet?

Tags
dirt throw down, koh

Proposed All around fun park Nobleboro Maine - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sepember! Maine fun run. COORZ Maine 58 09-30-2013 08:04 AM
Fun run event in Maine! Countryhandyman Maine 80 06-10-2013 10:58 AM
Maine fun run Countryhandyman New Hampshire 7 05-23-2013 02:20 PM
Another fun Maine morning. New SX's on the beasty. tozrovr Axial SCX-10 12 12-05-2011 04:10 PM
Maine Crawl/Trail Fun Run zueslilbuddy Chit Chat 14 01-15-2009 03:44 PM