Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Northeast > Maryland

Notices

Thread: Drama in Maryland section come on in!!!!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 10:31 AM   #81
MODERHATER™

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblood View Post
I think you mean weak long vacation.
I'm trying to rationalize with you about this, maybe you don't want to? Maybe it is weak to you?

Say you broke a law, the cops have you, you tell him to suck eggs, something of that sort. Do you think that helps the situation at all?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 10:37 AM   #82
Quarry Creeper

They can't post for a week. Sounds like a band to me.

It would be nice if everyone was treated equal no matter who they are friends with or there post count.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:38 AM   #83
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
Say you broke a law, the cops have you, you tell him to suck eggs, something of that sort. Do you think that helps the situation at all?
Nope.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:48 AM   #84
I wanna be Dave

I tried to warn you guys, now look at what happened.:-(

BTW, I'm still an ASSHOLE!
Old 03-07-2009, 10:52 AM   #85
Debunking old stereotypes

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Riccardi View Post
They can't post for a week. Sounds like a band to me.

It would be nice if everyone was treated equal no matter who they are friends with or there post count.

I don't look at post counts, color of star, or friendships. I've infracted people from my state, and club. I'm not here to win a popularity contest, and I do not show favoritism to anyone, period.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:06 AM   #86
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetimecrawler View Post
I don't look at post counts, color of star, or friendships. I've infracted people from my state, and club. I'm not here to win a popularity contest, and I do not show favoritism to anyone, period.

I would like to believe you and hope it is true. Yet has dezfan gotten a infracken for "helping the situation"?

Cronus got his infraction for trying to sell in the Maryland area. I get that and it is done, He got 2 infractions for the same thing but what ever. The next day Rock A. ask's if something is for sale and he is told maybe. That was the end of that. This happens all the time in the Scale sub forums and is not a big deal. FTC warned the group and Cronus and Rock responded in a less than plesant manor. I can see where they should have gotten 1 infraction each, but a ban is a little much.

This could and should have been handeled better.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:45 AM   #87
Debunking old stereotypes

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Riccardi View Post
I would like to believe you and hope it is true. Yet has dezfan gotten a infracken for "helping the situation"?

Cronus got his infraction for trying to sell in the Maryland area. I get that and it is done, He got 2 infractions for the same thing but what ever. The next day Rock A. ask's if something is for sale and he is told maybe. That was the end of that. This happens all the time in the Scale sub forums and is not a big deal. FTC warned the group and Cronus and Rock responded in a less than plesant manor. I can see where they should have gotten 1 infraction each, but a ban is a little much.

This could and should have been handeled better.
Not to keep beating a dead horse, but I feel you deserve an answer.

1. I wasn't involved in the giving of the 2 infraction, I don't and won't interfere with another mod and his decision to give an infraction.
Badger is an owner of the site, and I also don't question his giving infractions.

2. I guess we'll have to change the wording in the rules, and keep a closer eye on the subsections.

3. Cronus, by his wording in his avatar,and One of his posts, seemed to laugh at getting infractions, I thought a weeks vacation might send a little stronger message.

Dezfan and BD are pot stirrers, there are guys like it in lots of threads.
No, we don't give infractions for stiring the pot, however, many times when a mod has some free time, we do go around and try to delete and clean up as much of those posts as possible.

Last edited by freetimecrawler; 03-07-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #88
Got Rocks?

Am I missing something here? Looks like someone posted a link to something they saw in the FS section (which was noted that it was sold), but they were not actually selling something...and it wasn't local, its in NM. Is there a rule for this that someone broke? Then its seems like a few pissing matches commenced?...not that I really care just thought I would bring it to everyones attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by CronusTRD View Post
This is a cool berg for sale for a damn good deal.
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165024
Too bad it's sold.

Anyways back to the real topic at hand...I NEED MORE INFO ON THE CHEESE GRATER, AND I NEED IT QUICK...my wife is out of town for the weekend

Last edited by junkxj; 03-07-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:12 PM   #89
Rock Crawler

Who changed the title of this thread.? The mods should have closed this thread long ago.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:13 PM   #90
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetimecrawler View Post
Not to keep beating a dead horse, but I feel you deserve an answer.

1. I wasn't involved in the giving of the 2 infraction, I don't and won't interfere with another mod and his decision to give an infraction.
Badger is an owner of the site, and I also don't question his giving infractions.

2. I guess we'll have to change the wording in the rules, and keep a closer eye on the subsections.

3. Cronus, by his wording in his avatar,and One of his posts, seemed to laugh at getting infractions, I thought a weeks vacation might send a little stronger message.

Dezfan and BD are pot stirrers, there are guys like it in lots of threads.
No, we don't give infractions for stiring the pot, however, many times when a mod has some free time, we do go around and try to delete and clean up as much of those posts as possible.
Thank you for the reply and answer my questions.

Can we get back to the pictures of the cheeze graters, it was much funnier.

sitwhenyoupeexj I will send you a pm about the cheeze grater I have for sale.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:15 PM   #91
MODERATOR™

This is done. Go out and do something.
Closed Thread