Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Northeast > Massachusetts

Notices

Thread: north shore area members?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 06:02 AM   #21

Cool NEK, it is only Tuesday and something will probably come up, but see what you can do and maybe it'll work out (on this end at least).
aychdee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2008, 06:38 AM   #22

Thumbs down this sunday

i may be down for this. depending on the weather, if its not freazing out, I d love to meet up with some of you guys and get some real rock crawling in....

just checked the weather though and its supposed to be 35 and snowy and rainy...... so maybe not.... hahha...
CeeBlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:17 AM   #23

damn it
Old 01-22-2008, 09:27 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by aychdee View Post
damn it
They`re saying a chance of snow....maybe it will hold off

My body came in today, so thats good:-P
NEK5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:29 AM   #25

Just finished my new body last night.... now all it needs is some battle scars. I plow and this is the first time I can think of I want the snow to hold off!!!
Old 01-23-2008, 10:42 AM   #26

Quote:
Just finished my new body last night.... now all it needs is some battle scars. I plow and this is the first time I can think of I want the snow to hold off!!!
Hahah, well I`m not sure if I`ll be ready or not. My trucks back together for the most part, but I ditched the body I was going to use, so I`m going to pick up another one in a day or two and do it up.
Old 01-24-2008, 06:47 AM   #27

Sunday is lookin to be half way decent, hopefully.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:41 AM   #28

Quote:
Sunday is lookin to be half way decent, hopefully.
I`m going to try and pick up the body I want to use tomorrow, hopefully one of the LHS have it. Got some soldering to do today, so it should be able to roll under its own power today. I want to pickup a box to use to waterproof the rx too.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:31 AM   #29

Well, got all my soldering done, still a beginner, so they don`t look perfect, but, they work!

Now I just need to get a body, and wheel weights, and should be all set!
Old 01-24-2008, 01:31 PM   #30

What body are you looking for and where are you going to get it?
Old 01-24-2008, 05:54 PM   #31

Quote:
What body are you looking for and where are you going to get it?
Well, I was hoping to get the 80 chevy longbed body, but RCCarstore in Danvers doesn`t have it, so I`m getting the 72 chevy longbed body,
Old 01-24-2008, 07:58 PM   #32

I just bought a Bronco body over at RcCarStore. im over there like everyday. haha.... i rolled the bronco once in my living room and the body broke. so i had to hack it all up and go custom......I dont know what the heck I want to put on my ax10 for a body. i want something big, that the tires will fit inside the wheel wells....

any suggestions??
Old 01-25-2008, 05:09 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeBlock View Post
I just bought a Bronco body over at RcCarStore. im over there like everyday. haha.... i rolled the bronco once in my living room and the body broke. so i had to hack it all up and go custom......I dont know what the heck I want to put on my ax10 for a body. i want something big, that the tires will fit inside the wheel wells....

any suggestions??
Nothing better than a Chevy body I like to get ones that are wide, so the tires go in the body when it tucks them.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:56 AM   #34

Pretty much any of the Maxx/ Savage bodies fit and look sick, You better pick up that body and getter painted, supposed flurries on Sunday morning. Should be good for crawlin'. I'll bring a heat gun and a generator if I gotta!!! Went to the Willows after work on Wednesday, alot of good areas out at winter island. You can drive right up to 98% of 'em, 10 second walk for the others. I might have to pick up a beater body, cause the Rubicon I just finished is too good lookin'......... maybe not. I'll probably get like a Crowd Pleazer and hack out the wheel arches.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:02 AM   #35

Quote:
Pretty much any of the Maxx/ Savage bodies fit and look sick, You better pick up that body and getter painted, supposed flurries on Sunday morning. Should be good for crawlin'. I'll bring a heat gun and a generator if I gotta!!! Went to the Willows after work on Wednesday, alot of good areas out at winter island. You can drive right up to 98% of 'em, 10 second walk for the others. I might have to pick up a beater body, cause the Rubicon I just finished is too good lookin'......... maybe not. I'll probably get like a Crowd Pleazer and hack out the wheel arches.
We still doing this guys? I`m going to pick my body up today, and get it painted. Any idea where I can find some stick on wheel weights? I want to get my wheels/tires together...
Old 01-25-2008, 07:17 AM   #36

As for the stick on weights, I'll see if I got a box at work, most likely not. You can always swing by a tire shop and grab some. Most likely a motorcycle shop because that's what we and everyone else use. As for Sunday, hell yeah, I'll be there. Where we gonna meet up and what time.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:08 AM   #37
Pebble Pounder

where you guys goin sunday, i need all the info so can put in the gps, thanks guys, i should be in by noon, so all the info time,place and that good stuff
c0astie31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:42 AM   #38

Someone tell me where to be, and I`ll do my best to be there. Trucks done for the most part, just going to go grab the body and receiver box in a few minutes and get it painted up. I`ll only have three batteries, maybe 4. How long we planning on staying? Should I bring my charger?
Old 01-25-2008, 11:42 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEK5 View Post
Any idea where I can find some stick on wheel weights? I want to get my wheels/tires together...

I bought a whole box at pep boys for 20 bucks.
Old 01-25-2008, 11:48 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEK5 View Post
Nothing better than a Chevy body I like to get ones that are wide, so the tires go in the body when it tucks them.
I cant find a wide enough one around. i think maybe i have to go 1/8th scale? I want the fenders to sit close to flush with the tires so it looks more scalish.... I dont like the "body sitting totally inside the tires" look.