Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Michigan

Notices

Thread: WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 09:10 AM   #21
Pebble Pounder

Have you thought to offer your services to College Loan officers?

I am in. I will be there, ready to go. I will bring some regular Doritos and Regular chip and dip. Should be a very good time.
WyldWeazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 09:18 AM   #22
Pebble Pounder

oh yea. I will also bring 36 gates, incase we need them.
Old 10-18-2008, 09:22 AM   #23
Quarry Creeper

lol I'm legal... please?

I can't make it nate; truck parts are coming in on mon.
coolkidjf7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:31 AM   #24
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up Why Blow me down! this is all great! But I'm,"Lapeer"

Holly-shit!!! See what All I'm, missing here.Lol... dammm-it ... Sorry, I live way over here in Lapeer,Mi ... Cause this sound all great to me, And I'd surely bring anuff food & goodie's for ya guy's to fill up on too, And I'd love to crawl with some of you's too ...And it's Nice to hear about what all you guy's got going on over that way.. And it's nice to meet you all's too....I'm, "Scoot'er" over here in lapeer,MI and I've been working on having a great sized indoor crawling spot set up down in my basement by the end of this month too, looking to be about 25x20feet total size area too will done, With a couple of 7 1/2 foot high "MT's" in it and a steep climb to the top of the first one, I tested that one out but, side rolled down back ward's off it and snapp'ed my steering servo horn out, So it's going to be a tuff set up ,and I'm, not changing it to be any easyier either .... take care & it was nice to drop in to see what you all's got going on over that way too....Scoot'er... .

Last edited by scootertrash; 10-18-2008 at 10:37 AM.
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 05:17 PM   #25
Pebble Pounder

DAMN HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!! i am going TRY my hardest to come but if i dont get my homework done enough then im a no go. but dont count me out. if i dont show up then you know i didnt get my homework done. hope to see you guys there.
bugz2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 06:51 PM   #26
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugz2002 View Post
DAMN HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!! i am going TRY my hardest to come but if i dont get my homework done enough then im a no go. but dont count me out. if i dont show up then you know i didnt get my homework done. hope to see you guys there.
Wow does that bring back some mems. Didn't crawl while I was at state many moon ago, but for me it was Mt. Biking. Kevin, you're not out drinking tonight only to skip crawling for homework are you?
Besides, not much good TV on Sunday night, so you can always do it then.....right?

Nate, went back and fourth with kids and wife w/ colds, but she says GO for sanity's sake.
12:30. I think Alex is carpool'n with me.
I'll call you on the way out. If no one else chimes in on buns, I'll grab some with the tatorSa.
sweli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:48 AM   #27
RCC Addict

Default CC insanity

CC insanity

BMV Style Cliff Climber
Old 10-19-2008, 06:46 PM   #28
Pebble Pounder

You guys missed out on a great time. I hope to get over there and crawl with Nate again. And a Kudo's goes out to Nates wife who barbequed up the hamburgers. They were excellent.
Old 10-19-2008, 06:49 PM   #29
Quarry Creeper

Daym I guess I missed out. I was down by the rocks at my house and... no mosquttos, if my parents give the thumbs-up we could have somthing like that at my house next week. The rocks look beatiful; I think you guys will be impressed.

p.s. I'll get some pic.s tmrw or tue.s maybe
Old 10-22-2008, 08:13 PM   #30
Quarry Creeper

Really? No one?
Old 10-22-2008, 08:20 PM   #31
Pebble Pounder

Well you haven't shown us any pictures. Seriously though, I won't be available this weekend. Family is coming over for our annual family halloween party.

Have fun though.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:35 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkidjf7 View Post
Really? No one?
What is this in response to?
nathanschmoekel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:45 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkidjf7 View Post
Daym I guess I missed out. I was down by the rocks at my house and... no mosquttos, if my parents give the thumbs-up we could have somthing like that at my house next week. The rocks look beatiful; I think you guys will be impressed.

p.s. I'll get some pic.s tmrw or tue.s maybe
This doesn't sound like a solid invite. Do you have "the thumbs-up"? If so set a date and time and then... you can ask why nobody wants to come.

ON THAT NOTE >>> MY BACK YARD SATURDAY MORNING 9am to 1pm<<< open invite, fun crawl, byob
nathanschmoekel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:54 AM   #34
Quarry Creeper

Alright since I forgot to get pictures I got them this morning. I dunked my foot in a creek to get them so be thankful

The rocks range from medium traction to moss covered slick rock that even the panthers couldn't go. I will bring a leaf blower out there before Sunday, the leaves simply make it hard to see the deep holes and are kinda slippery. The sizes range from EXCELLENT scaler (bring your scaler or 1.9 if ya got one, there is awesome spots for them) to challenging 2.2 and even some car sized boulders too...

The parents gave me the go ahead so Sunday, 12 noon- whenever. Eat before you come, (BK FTW), wear long pants (slight risk of poison ivy), and shoes (even you Dave). Also bring a backpack to carry your extra batteries and/or your rig down, the walk in is about 5 min.s but you might want free hands

on to the pic.s

Old 10-23-2008, 10:05 AM   #35
Quarry Creeper

Which reminds me. Addy of my house;

3466 54th st.
Hamilton, MI

phone if you need it (269)751 6351; this is the home phone, don't call my cell if you have it, I currently am unable to use it...

Picture of the house, just park in the driveway by the barn

Old 10-24-2008, 07:40 PM   #36
Pebble Pounder

wow that looks like it is going be fun. i cant make it once again. next week is midterms so yeah no fun for me. if there is an outing in muskegon i think i could most likey find some time for that. i swear one of these times i will make it to an outing and meet all you guys. hopefuly before the snow comes.
bugz2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:21 AM   #37
RCC Addict

Default Who's in?

Who's in??
Old 10-25-2008, 09:10 AM   #38
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanschmoekel View Post
This doesn't sound like a solid invite. Do you have "the thumbs-up"? If so set a date and time and then... you can ask why nobody wants to come.

ON THAT NOTE >>> MY BACK YARD SATURDAY MORNING 9am to 1pm<<< open invite, fun crawl, byob

Sorry Nate. Can't make it today. I would love too since I now have a set of Losi claws to test. Oh well. Kind of soggy out there also.

CoolKid... wow. Why are you inside. I think I would be stealing extention cords and camping out there. Unfortunately my wife works tomorrow so I can't play then either. Hopefully the weather will work for you. It does look like alot of fun. Hopefully next time.
Old 10-25-2008, 01:26 PM   #39
Quarry Creeper

Well if you guys come I'll be willing to brave the weather, if not that's cool too
Old 10-25-2008, 03:25 PM   #40
RCC Addict

I have been inside sick for the last 24hrs. Kids had it, wife had it, now me.
As long as it doesn't rain, I might brave it for an hour or so.
Nate?