Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Michigan

Notices

Thread: TTC build photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 07:25 AM   #101
Quarry Creeper

Cool I see' youve gone with Mean-'green painted Body too'

It' looking pretty spiffy there Jake' 4 Sur'. _I've been working on Hard bodies' this week myself' --> (4) 2WD' rig's <-- It was alot of fun designing and mocking up afew 2DW' rig's, So' I've,been' -> Wrenching',-fab'ing' & Mocking up' and testing out some Idea's of mine' _And it's been Fun that's 4 Sur'. _Now,..what's going down this weekend'.?! --> -((Just a "GtG" or a COMP'))- *maybe* -(That's a nice looking Rig' you got there brotha' Jake.)-___(Git-R-Done' in time brotha'.!?!)___ol'Scoot'er.

Last edited by scootertrash; 05-23-2009 at 05:04 AM.
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2009, 08:55 AM   #102
RCC Addict

Jake, very nice job on the scaler .
JUSTGOINGSLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 05:45 AM   #103
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up *Brotha' Jesse', Thank's 4 hooking me up on Scale Rig*

Welp',_Now I got to deside if I want' a 2.2 Comp' Rig Or do I want' to try out my new -> "Scoot'erbilt" scale rig' <- Finally And I got #2 Emaxx' to get finish'd up too'..! Yup'-per's,_then I'll have (3) rig's to play with'_Instead of just this one ol' 2.2 Comp' rig. _I've' be doing alot better lately' and my right knee is getting better each day'.!_( But, I got to watch how' I move and turn to suddenly & Etc'. I just have to be a Lil' more carefull'. _And brotha's I have got alot' of *REAL-ROCK'S* That Have gone down there' all this past week',_*And my "Indoor's" course is really starting to Look like a real rock'-crawling course and it's just AWESOME to CrawL' on too*. _And the best part about it is that',_I don't have to worry about the shitty weather.! _(For I'm, indoor's at home'. -( So' I'd say I'm good for this summer,_I should have some--> (( new found Local's that are really into R/c Nitro' & Electric' )) <-- also.__TTYL'_ol'Scoot'er.

Last edited by scootertrash; 05-26-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:14 AM   #104
Pebble Pounder

Hitman46mod wich motor and pinion teeth are you using? I'm planing to buy one to use my scaler for TTC
kazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:00 PM   #105
Quarry Creeper

Cool Kazi'- It seem's that Titan 550' Motor be a Hot number

But,__I don't know what gearing set up would be best for you'__Brotha- Kazi'. And I got one "Q" for you all too' = What would a Team'-INTEGY-"85x1 motor be good one'..!??. Since I got one and be wanting to know just WHAT a --> (85x1 turn) <-- Motor' would be good for'__Scale', or a descent 2wd' rig maybe'. I asking this because I don't know what to put it into as of Yet..?!! And I figure'd one of you brotha's would surely know if it's a descent motor to use in another rig',_____That I'm, fab'ing up over here'. **Plus,__Now I got to figure out & see which motor',_I'm, going to use soon as running ONLY a single motor in both my Homemade Crawler's that are being Fab'ed up now' using mostly all old Emaxx' part's and afew scratch'bilt Idea's of mine also'__( I'm, going to have afew 2wd' truck p<-- Of the day's gone by. _________And I have build afew awesome 2wd' rig's back in the day's that were Kool-Bean's and they all surely "Got the JOB done" as well' )______Just wondering if there Is' Anyone else'..!? _Who may also have a old liking for 4wd' and also 2wd' pulling' truck's too'..!?!________ol'Scoot'er.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:25 PM   #106
I wanna be Dave

The 85T isn't good for much. Its very slow...rediculously slow.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 01:52 PM   #107
Pebble Pounder

The 85 is good for cars like Tamiya CC01 Pajero scale crawler, rather than that, Jake is right is pretty slow .

Jake nice rig, mine is also nearly finished.

and light test for the night trail run we have in a couple of weeks

Last edited by kazi; 05-26-2009 at 02:01 PM.
kazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:52 PM   #108
Quarry Creeper

Red face Well,Thank's 4 info' on 85t motor brotha's Jake' & Kazi'

Yup'_I got sucker'd into buying it last summer',__The fella' threw it into the deal' for like $10.00 buck's more and I was thinking it was worth the 10 buck's anyway's,..ya know's. I did'nt know if it was a good deal on a motor or not at that time bro's". Oh well,_Ifinally got started on the _("Scoot'erbilt Scaler") -- And Brotha'- Kazi' That's just an Totally AWESOME looking build you got there so far' & I can't wait to see it when it all finish up soon as well'___Your very good at all that tubework and brazing stuff' to brotha',...that's 4 Sur' )_I just got to say that about you,...Brotha' Kazi'_And It would be an Honor for me also' to finally get the chance to meet and also to shake your hand too',_someday as will kazi' )--> *Thank's for the info' on this one motor Brotha' Jake' & Kazi',__ol'Scoot'er.

Last edited by scootertrash; 05-27-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:47 PM   #109
RCC Addict

Looking good Kazi, love the tube work Just picked up my esc, bec, and receiver. So mine should be done this week. Can't believe it only took me 8 months and two different trucks Better late than never.

Later
Farmer
Farmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:13 PM   #110
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazi View Post
Hitman46mod wich motor and pinion teeth are you using? I'm planing to buy one to use my scaler for TTC
currently running a 23t 550 from an Emaxx and a 10t pinion in an R2 on 3s. I want to get a 27t and run a 13t pinion was were I stared and seems to be the best for speed, torque, and run time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ Farmer View Post
Looking good Kazi, love the tube work Just picked up my esc, bec, and receiver. So mine should be done this week. Can't believe it only took me 8 months and two different trucks Better late than never.

Later
Farmer
Next comp bring the MOG body and I will get the cage done for it.

Awesome work on your rig Kasi.
hitman46mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:49 PM   #111
RCC Addict

Cool Jesse, it should be driving this weekend. I have everything to finish it As long as I can get my Berg to work again. Kinda flopped it in a river yesterday.

Later
Farmer
Old 06-01-2009, 10:06 PM   #112
RCC Addict

The Mog is up and running. I had a little issue with the Cobalt heating up , but all is well now. She is a bit top heavy. Hoping to add some better wheels or just some weight. This thing is a blast, I was laughing my ass off the whole time. Can't wait till TTC

Later
Farmer
Old 06-02-2009, 09:33 PM   #113
Quarry Creeper

Question Scott pass me info to when & how to find this park to

When we all fixing to have this showdown with these mudd' monster's an the other half scale and half recyled home made's rig's that a be whoopin' and a stompin all thru this annual TTC Event that's coming up this very month if I'm, right and what date are we all planning to have this awesome TTC showdown Event' I've forgot the reset date for this and I'd like to mark my desk top's calender as to knowing what day's we have an event or a Gtg' or a Comp'.