Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Michigan

Notices

Thread: New pics of MiRCa's indoor home(Larry's)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 04:55 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default New pics of MiRCa's indoor home(Larry's)

Well after the comp on Saturday I decided I would do a little work on the course. I brought in about 40 more various size rocks and Jake donated some cardboard cylinders. Thanks to Big Steve and Old Tim for the company and help Sorry for the bad quality pics, but better than nothing. Now on to the pics, I hope you guys like

Later,
Farmer

No Graffiti allowed on the rocks!!!

Farmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2010, 05:09 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Looks great fella's, I wanted to make it out but played taxi all day.
JUSTGOINGSLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 05:21 PM   #3
WWW.THEROXBOX.COM

looks sweet
The Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:25 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

that looks cool and it never stops there is always a place to add more ROCK
twistedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:49 AM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Wow, looks real nice guys. I'll be headed up tonight to snap some better pics and check it out. Won't have my crawler.

I think we are all getting together Saturday to test it and have some fun.

Glad to see you figured out a way to use the tubes. They look huge without the rock around them, but looks like they fit in nice.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 08:05 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

Looks great guys
BLKXJ 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:51 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up

Awesome pic's of this new "MiRCa" indoor comp' course that now up and running at larry's farmer'.That's sweet and Thank's for all the time and work you have put into it as well bro'. And thank's as well for sharing all these great pic's of it all. but,...Larry's is still aLil' to far outta' my way to be hauling down to just to be able to show up on a regular basic's. Ooh well,...I hope that thing's a pick up around the Flint area this year hopefully. Or I'll be the "lone crawler of Lapeer" all over again for this year too. But, I got plan's for this year thou'. And I'm hoping to get the ball rolling for around this town too. Also very Sorry that I never gotten any pic's of the portable make shaft fake-rock' course that we bilt' last fall and been using at the local church/school's indoor basketball court posted up on here for ya' all to see. I'm going to learn to post pic's this year's 4 sur'. ~Scoot'er~
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 02:30 PM   #8
RCC Addict

Thanks Scooter I know it's late notice, but we will be at Larry's tomorrow for GTG comp. Come on out and test that rig.

Later,
Farmer
Old 01-15-2010, 10:27 PM   #9
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ Farmer View Post
Larry's tomorrow for GTG comp. Come on out.

Later,
Farmer

What time?
BLKXJ 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:54 PM   #10
RCC Addict

I'll be there at 10:00am, we will start around 11:00 am. Hope to see ya there

Later,
Farmer
Old 01-16-2010, 06:09 AM   #11
RCC Addict

I'll be there a little after 10:00
Old 01-16-2010, 06:56 AM   #12
I wanna be Dave

Thats one nice looking indoor facility we just re vamped the indoor course here in wisconsin and hoping to lay some create at Hobbytown soon for our 2njd indoor crawling facility.

Chris
FVRCC
kasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:25 PM   #13
RCC Addict

The tubes and the extra rock where an awesome touch, had a great time today.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:38 AM   #14
Quarry Creeper

Cool

Welp'...Keep the pic's coming of all the great fun ya' all's are having down at larry's and maybe I could figure out away to get my happy ass down there one time soon as well. Would be great to see some of you's again and to give me the boost that i need to carry with me thou' this year too'. I got to get to cracking and get my $hit together again been down with letting this stupid knee heal back up and been having to hop around the house to get to anything. but I'll get downstair today and fiddle around with finishing up afew more frame work base's to add some more rock's & Quick-crete too. it's coming along but very slowly. and I wish i'd of left it all the way I had it all last summer instead of ripping it all up and thinking of building a outdoor's course. for all that work of clearing out this stupid basement and then having to haul all that rock' and stuff down into it "all by myself" to just have an awesome indoor's place to enjoy anytime I wanted too.Then I got yhis krazy idea to just go ahead and turn around and desided to move it all back outdoor's...."Whatta hell was I thinking - must of been the heavy pain med's I reckon".... For that was a biggest mistake I've made since I've gotten into this damm' crawling ya' know's.. Now I'm going to have to be starting all over again with it all. And I'm going to do it all up right this time around too 4 Sur'. For I got alot of newly found and seen idea's from alot of my other brotha's on RCC'. And I'll manage to get it all done over this winter. For then I'll have somewhere to chill out at when it too hot outside this summer and the bug's a be so bad as they were last summer to even be able to enjoy all the work i did at moving all the shit' up out of the basement just to crawl outdoor's within my Lil' front yard. (( If the wife would'nt of kept B_T_hing that i was spending way to much time down there and it was summer time I'd of been sitting mighty pretty right about know and have something good to talk about as well. I should of never listen to her,...Huh. ---> This time I'm not giving in to her either. And I'll just lock myself in there and tell her to go away...Women. For I'm very busy with my doing's. And I'm going to try and really hook up that old water tower park's old ock embankment to this year. As to seeing if I could be allowed to add some more smaller rock's to it in place's to maybe build a descent line going from one end of it to the other. And not be so unfriendly on an ol'sportsman's class kind of a shafty too'. -(( For I just love the shit' out of that place all to much,...and if it was the only place that I ever got to really get down and crawl at till I break something that really shut's me down for day. Then That a be the place to do it then,...In my book. And I hope to someday with the help of Farmer' & Jake' and a few other's of you fella's to be able to host a Gtg' there or have Farmer' & Jake' hold a comp' there. ))- **For I know damm' well that Farmer ready did like the whole set up of that very place,...and that he think's that it maybe a great place to host an out of the way GtG' & Comp' at. Am I right about that Farmer'. And I'd be mighty honor'ed to be able to have it all set up for a time when some of you's would want to make the trip up this way for a great day of crawling there and also have us all a nice cookout to boot' as well.** "We'll just have to wait and see. Reckon' so. For it will have to be later on in the spring before I'd have it all clean back up again and all ready for a hosted Gtg' call out to everyone to come on over and check out the *Tuff'-Anuff rock embankment/ledge* that I've come to love all to well to be able to crawl at. Plus there's that other awesome spot right in town that's at the lapeer Inn Motel front parking lot that's a water fountain and it would be a sweet place to hold a gtg & comp's at too'. I think ya' maybe know of that spot as well. farmer. And I'd also like to know if any of the fella's from around the flint area -> Rob's newly form club "GCC" are going to get something going on 4 Sur' or not. Because if they DON'T,...then I'm going ahead an reforming my old idea of alil' club of somewhat you could say and trying to form and run a locally funded indoor R/c' rock crawler's course/clubhouse that I had an idea for awhile back = "Lapeer County Rock Crawler's" was the name I used. And brotha's trust me it's alot of damm' hard work for just one fella' to get going and be trying to throw all together and also trying to get fella's to at least come on over and check it out too. Have yourself's a great weekend and just keep a crawling till yo' finger's are all dumb'. ~ol'Scoot'er~

Last edited by scootertrash; 01-17-2010 at 04:16 AM.
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote