Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Michigan

Notices

Thread: south east guys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 11:17 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default south east guys

does anyone around st clair shores know where i can get some stones from?
twoolley08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2010, 02:27 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Cool Dude' your not thinking hard anuff' - Go riding around

Yeah'...take a ride out and I mean way out' along some back road's and the like - and look for them along the side's and in the ditch'es of the road's - and corn field's - vacant' lot's - along creek bed's and the like - just going out looking and you may run into them here and then - and if your lucky anuff' ya' may come across a goldmine of free rock's somewhere - as I have many of time's myself' - you just got to get out and about's and look for them brotha' ~Scoot'er~
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 04:56 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

i'll have to go out to the country side and take a look around, last night i went down by the detroit city airport off lynch rd where the chrystler place is and got some crushed concrete to start a base with. filled up most of the back of my blazer.

Old 03-28-2010, 05:58 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Cool Good start there brotha' now your cooking 4 Sur'-LoL'

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoolley08 View Post
i'll have to go out to the country side and take a look around, last night i went down by the detroit city airport off lynch rd where the chrystler place is and got some crushed concrete to start a base with. filled up most of the back of my blazer.

___X2 see there now' - now your a rock' hunter 4 Sur' - that's how me & my wife started doing it for kick's and she'd drive as I'd scout' and I'd see something and she stop and I'd hop out and scope um' out and say we got this one babe' back up abit more' and I'd toss um into the back of our truck and hop back in - and we go along again' - She was having as much fun as I'd be having and she know's I'd be out doing with my dog along to watch over me if she'd did'nt feel up to coming along - and it's about time to start doing it again for all this spring and summer too' - You'll get there brotha' - just be carefull if your out doing it just by yourself' with lifting them up into the back of your blazer bro' - for so of them are heavier then you'd think,...Have fun with it too'- "It's suppose to be FUN" = Rock' Bandit's they call us now - LoL' - or Duh' Rock Collector as I prefer to be called by the local's.
Old 03-28-2010, 06:00 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

My "stones" hurt just looking at that pile in your Blazer, especially that big rock
sledge57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 07:07 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Cool Come on Doug' - I'll let you drive then'

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledge57 View Post
My "stones" hurt just looking at that pile in your Blazer, especially that big rock
___ Awww' Come on Doug' it's Fun man' shit' you drive then and I'll grab um' how's that...?!! but you got to hop out and help me with lifting the big one's up onto the ol'tailgate and I can get them from there - now let go Git'um - Come on man' - Quit ya' stalling it's all ready getting dark anuff for it' - and I got a Lil' toggle switch that will kill ALL my light so no one can see us putting along slowly along the back road's as we'd be checking out stuff as we go along' - And we got my dog to watch over us too' - check him out in my profile album - aww' he's just a puppy still and a big dummy - but whatever ya' do when he's Loose - Don't put ya' hand's on my wife' - For that's Not Kool'-bean's 4 sur' - Scoot'
Old 03-29-2010, 05:53 PM   #7
RCC Addict

Quote:
does anyone around st clair shores know where i can get some stones from?
I used to live at 9 and Harper. You can get stone from Cornelli's across from Meijer. Or if you hit the 9 mile pier there should be some laying around behind Fishbones last I was there circa "2005"
hitman46mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:36 PM   #8
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman46mod View Post
I used to live at 9 and Harper. You can get stone from Cornelli's across from Meijer. Or if you hit the 9 mile pier there should be some laying around behind Fishbones last I was there circa "2005"
they recently went out of business, behind fishbones there isn't much but i gotta look again tomorrow, it was a little dark the other night.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:38 PM   #9
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootertrash View Post
Now there's the man I should be rock' hunting with' - Shit' dude's for Me and Jesse' together could lift some good size one's up onto the tailgate and be gone before ya' knew we was there'...and we both would be having a damm' field day at it too' - Come on bubba' let's play Rock'-bandit's some time' - It's FUN and you know it - and I'd treat us both to a burger combo as well Jesse' - and the one's that we can't manage to pick up- Welp' we just let Reb' here pee' all over them then too' - Lmao' ~Scoot'~

I saw a real nice big ol rock tonight infront of a building thats closed, tryed to pick it but haaa ya right its almost 3 times the size of the on one top in the pic.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:55 PM   #10
Rock Stacker

got some more rocks tonight! one of em puts that big one to shame!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:35 PM   #11
Rock Stacker

well updated rocks i need to place them now!

Old 04-01-2010, 06:59 AM   #12
Quarry Creeper

Cool your getting there bro' keep grabing um' up as you go

I see you got the hang of stealing rock's now - from where ever they lay' - And don't blame me for teaching either' Lmao' - and that's Kool'-bean's 4 Sur' brotha' - Now get your rig' & gear together - and come on up to Lapeer,MI. for a Gtg' & Cookout' - that I'm planning to host soon' - it would be nice to meet ya' too' - I'm ol'Scoot'er_/Lapeer County Crawler's\_ - and I'd bet we'd hit it off too' - for I'd have you a load of rock's to haul back home with you too' - Rotflmao' - you all's enjoy this awesome weather we are having at this every time too' - ya' hear me So' git yo' happy ass'es outside and crawl' ya' all's - Scoot'er_/Lapeer County Crawler's\_
Old 04-01-2010, 07:37 AM   #13
Rock Stacker

Lmao these all came from a construction site that has'nt had any work done in the past year and a half. Id like to try and find some more there but I think I got most of em. Its covered in brush and old busted up branches blown out tires lol the sites a mess, I'll give em a hand and help clean up those nasty ol rocks layin around though!
Old 04-22-2010, 03:11 PM   #14
Rock Stacker

bunch more rocks an some work done to the rig!

Old 04-22-2010, 06:04 PM   #15
RCC Addict

See what happened, that little pile of rocks is going to take over your yard.
hitman46mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:40 PM   #16
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman46mod View Post
See what happened, that little pile of rocks is going to take over your yard.
I sure hope so!