Notices

Thread: Michigan scale point series

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2015, 02:23 PM   #41
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Michigan scale point series

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryterror View Post
Without RCC there would be limited if any crawling events. Sad to see people use Facebook exclusively instead of a place to find new people.

It's literally THAT simple!!!
95geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2015, 03:30 PM   #42
Rock Crawler

Maybe it's a way to keep it more private and a smaller group.....Guess I don't understand.
BLKXJ 96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 05:06 PM   #43

It's out of my hands guys I don't run the show didn't know Dave wasn't keeping up in here my apologies, I'm just the guy that does the grunt work for other people to take the credit for the show, I'll keep everyone posted in here what's going on
getNOSty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 05:15 PM   #44

And on the other note what's with the sore attitude jake? And Jeff? not 1 person that is solely a rcc member has shown up and participated at our events! Jeff came for a few I understand you hand to roll but I don't think it's an excuse to be a dick and jake you've never came to just a scale event you were at dburg because there was a pro comp, I don't give a shit either way just don't see the point in being pissy and bashing just say hay I think the location moved this isn't my series so I can't help that stuff moves around.... It's just typical Michigan crawling bullshit everyone wants to do something until there is something to do then it's ohh **** I can't make that or what ever million and one ****ing reasons there are!!!!
getNOSty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 06:58 PM   #45
Rock Crawler

I"m not being a dick....... even slightly, nor do I mean to be a dick at all. Someone taking the time to Post a points series to RCC and then not keeping the thread up to date. Then see a different address posted someplace else makes it real confusing to someone who wants to attend. I understand it is out of your hands, and Dave is putting this whole thing together on Facebook, but you took the time to post on RCC about the last location.....and I appreciated that. Even though I didn't run at the last event I still had a good time hanging out with friends who also enjoy the hobby.

Yes locations will change on events from time to time, but if someone doesn't inform anyone in the thread on RCC about the location change.....I'd be pretty disappointed, the last event was over an hour one way from my house. I post in hopes that someone will see it and say "more people are interested in our event, here is some info". I also post ideas to try to help an event run smoother, weather they are right or wrong i'm just throwing it out there.

The part I don't understand is why it is not updated on RCC, my guess today was to keep the group smaller. Weather that is true or not.....I don't know, but you had time today to post after a few of us made a few meaningless posts. So why couldn't someone from the group spend five minutes on a Monday the week before the comp to post up a reminder....This would be helpful to the people that are not on FB. Ya did it last time..
Old 07-18-2015, 07:25 PM   #46
Pebble Pounder

We would like to see 50 plus at every event but it's just not gonna happen,
Chris and nyself try to keep up the best we can with the events and posting everywhere but it becomes overwhelming and I will apologize for not posting more on rcc but I just have a hard time keeping my life in order and keep up on posts on a bunch of sites.
We would love to see more faces and would like to grow the Michigan crawling but hard for 2 guys to do it all.
slow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 07:44 PM   #47
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow1 View Post
We would like to see 50 plus at every event but it's just not gonna happen,
Chris and nyself try to keep up the best we can with the events and posting everywhere but it becomes overwhelming and I will apologize for not posting more on rcc but I just have a hard time keeping my life in order and keep up on posts on a bunch of sites.
We would love to see more faces and would like to grow the Michigan crawling but hard for 2 guys to do it all.

Totally understand.I may have to end up on FB
Old 07-19-2015, 07:16 AM   #48

i apologize for not updating on here for the last event. not catering to facebook only. noone on here was seeming interested and slow1 and getnosty help with the events. if you really wanted info or had questions you could message one of us. its hard to keep track of everywhere things are getting posted or not posted. one of us will post the address for the next comp soon
rcaddict747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 07:30 AM   #49

next event for the series
there will be some small prizes at this one
please bring a dish to pass

august 22nd
2496 tobias rd. Clio mi. 48420
Old 07-20-2015, 06:23 AM   #50
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by getNOSty View Post
And on the other note what's with the sore attitude jake? And Jeff? not 1 person that is solely a rcc member has shown up and participated at our events! Jeff came for a few I understand you hand to roll but I don't think it's an excuse to be a dick and jake you've never came to just a scale event you were at dburg because there was a pro comp, I don't give a shit either way just don't see the point in being pissy and bashing just say hay I think the location moved this isn't my series so I can't help that stuff moves around.... It's just typical Michigan crawling bullshit everyone wants to do something until there is something to do then it's ohh **** I can't make that or what ever million and one ****ing reasons there are!!!!
Ok less get something straight here. This whole series and the way it was handled this year is the reason I have decided to bow out of the whole hobby. This dave guy is a **** tard an shouldnt be running shit!

I personally would have showed at every event this year if I would have seen some ****ing organization and dave trying to keep everyone in the loop that's on rcc! When you go monthes without updating a thread, that's a problem!

**** Facebook!

Rant over!

Last edited by Honchoforever1; 07-20-2015 at 06:44 AM.
Honchoforever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 06:23 AM   #51
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcaddict747 View Post
i apologize for not updating on here for the last event. not catering to facebook only. noone on here was seeming interested and slow1 and getnosty help with the events. if you really wanted info or had questions you could message one of us. its hard to keep track of everywhere things are getting posted or not posted. one of us will post the address for the next comp soon
Yeah maybe you should learn how to communicate asshole!
Old 07-20-2015, 06:24 AM   #52
Quarry Creeper

And yes I am being a ****ing dick but this has ruined my outlook on this hobby!
Old 07-20-2015, 06:43 AM   #53
I wanna be Dave

I'm not trying to be a jerk, trying to help a guy find you and know whats going on. He's been to multiple Comp events with his scaler, but hadn't been able to locate you guys and events. With the changes on FB not making it here, I wanted to try to help him get situated so he could go out and have some fun with you guys. I'm not even trying to say you guys are doing things wrong, as it should be whatever works for you.

I admit it did come off somewhat underhanded, but that was not the intention at all and I am sorry it did. I've been a longtime supporter of RCC. I know FB is very easy, and you guys know I'm part of your group so I can keep up and attend events when my scaler is done - also Farmer since he will never join Facebook.

I didn't mean to ruffles feathers or upset anyone. I'll be more careful in how I word things, I don't want to make you guys mad. I consider many of you guys friends and hope to be scaling with you guys sooner than later.

Back more on topic, is the FB group viewable to the public to those not yet joined? If so people without Facebook can view it through a link so they can see the schedule and such. I know addresses change or weather plays a factor. Might allow you to post an event once, then as you need to change the same original link would still show the most updated info.

Also might want to have a single post about your group with all the contact info so people looking can find you guys easier to message or email for questions.

I know who most of you are and would send you guys a message, but not everyone else knows who does what and who can help them. Yes on Facebook its far more clear since name/face and truck, but new guys could feel kind of lost if they are more focused here for these events.

Last edited by binaryterror; 07-20-2015 at 06:51 AM.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 03:23 PM   #54
Pebble Pounder

Awwwwww yeah, my kind of party! Its gettin real up in here! LOL!

i mean no offense to anyone. Id rather see things on rcc since this is how our hobby started in the first place. -note my join date.

I do also use facebook-for communicating with the girlfriend, and looking at pictures of her friends! LoL

P.s. f♤♡♢ facebook-smiley face

Continue
twilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 06:48 PM   #55
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcaddict747 View Post
next event for the series
there will be some small prizes at this one
please bring a dish to pass

august 22nd
2496 tobias rd. Clio mi. 48420

Thanks Dave,

This is all we are asking for, if things change...let us know.
Old 07-24-2015, 08:36 PM   #56
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight View Post
Awwwwww yeah, my kind of party! Its gettin real up in here! LOL!

https://youtu.be/9OpIbiFmY60

Last edited by BLKXJ 96; 07-24-2015 at 08:55 PM.
Old 08-04-2015, 11:14 AM   #57

https://www.facebook.com/events/461972030627546/
Not asking anyone to join Facebook, just thought if you can see the event on there it has info posted.

No location change. Just wanna try and keep everyone updated incase I miss or forget something some where.
Old 08-04-2015, 11:17 AM   #58

This event will have some prizes and some just for fun trophies

Tech in starts at 11am

Please bring a dish to pass
2496 tobias rd. Clio, mi

Hope to see some more faces at this one

Michigan scale point series - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
~The Scale Shop~ new Price Point Chassis Series STANG KILLA SS 1.9 Scale Rigs 16 08-25-2010 04:02 PM
Real scale rock crawlers point series results JEFF THE JET Competition Results 3 05-31-2009 04:56 PM
Real scale rock crawlers point series standings JEFF THE JET Missouri 0 03-27-2009 12:17 PM
Re: AROARA'S - EVENT 3 - 2k9 INDOOR Point Series Results. And Series Totals akguanja Competition Results 0 03-02-2009 09:57 PM
Twisted Crawlers of Michigan Indoor point series twistedone Competitions 0 10-10-2008 09:55 PM