Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Micro Scale Rigs

Notices

Thread: topher drives an Enduro24

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2020, 09:42 PM   #1
Gold Star Baby!

Default topher drives an Enduro24

I was on the fence about getting one of these but then I saw it came with a tiny garage and that kicked me over. The idea of being able to drive this and the scx24 together was appealing as well so $99 later this little fella showed up at my door.

I’ve driven it around the floor and over some shoes and it was a darn good time. I had to bend an led wire out of the way otherwise it would stop the wheels from steering but other than that all is well. A bit odd the lights only work when it’s moving but I suppose that saves some battery life out of the 1 cell lipo.

Doing some exterior paint on this one but other than Im just going to drive it. Maybe some other body swaps down the road. Here are a couple pics for now.
Attached Images

Topher Builds is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2020, 10:00 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: topher drives an Enduro24

Ah damn... it comes with a diorama box!?
soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 06:53 AM   #3
Go Buckeyes!

That's cool! I didn't realize it came with a scale garage!

I see they even made it smell good with the Air Wick air freshener plugged in to the outlet!

I definitely need to pick one of these up! Looks like a nice little rig for the price!

Can't wait to see the paint change!
B-MOW71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 07:24 AM   #4
RCC Addict

How does it compare to the Axial?
Col_Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 11:30 AM   #5
Gold Star Baby!

Got some paint done, went with a throwback to the same paint I had on the sendero before the ifs Baja bug conversion. Going to let the paint cure a little bit before sticking the body clips on there but I’ll see about getting some video running this with the SCX24 soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soze View Post
Ah damn... it comes with a diorama box!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MOW71 View Post
That's cool! I didn't realize it came with a scale garage!

I see they even made it smell good with the Air Wick air freshener plugged in to the outlet!

I definitely need to pick one of these up! Looks like a nice little rig for the price!

Can't wait to see the paint change!
Wow nice attention to detail. I didn’t even notice the air wick haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col_Sanders View Post
How does it compare to the Axial?
Size wise they’re pretty similar. Axial tires are a lot bigger, and because of this has a lot more clearance. Enduro has metal balls. I haven’t driven either a whole lot but I plan on running them together soon.
Attached Images

Last edited by Topher Builds; 08-18-2020 at 02:38 PM.
Old 08-18-2020, 11:30 AM   #6
RCC Addict

that's pretty rad they come with a mini garage diorama setup. ordered one of these for my wife this weekend, should be here Thursday. excited to check it out in person

paint looks killer, btw
4RunnerKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 11:38 AM   #7
Gold Star Baby!

Snapped some quick comparison pics of the enduro24 and SCX24

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerKid View Post
that's pretty rad they come with a mini garage diorama setup. ordered one of these for my wife this weekend, should be here Thursday. excited to check it out in person

paint looks killer, btw
Nice grab for the wife! And thanks
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2020, 01:52 PM   #8
Go Buckeyes!

Man TB, that paint job is awesome! I had to take a double-take! At first I thought I was looking at their “big brothers”!

I kinda like the look of the smaller tires on the mini Sendero. After seeing them it makes the mini JLU tires look like tractor tires! Though the pumpkin on the Sendero sure is close to the ground!

Can’t wait to hear how they compare!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
B-MOW71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 10:27 AM   #9
Pebble Pounder

I like your paint job, the stock color job seems really flashy and the windows aren't even clear.

I've been holding onto a 1/20 AMT GMC Sanoma for a while and the Enduro looks like a good candidate.

Do you have the wheelbase and width to the outside of the tires? They don't seem to have that posted on the Element website

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
Basicbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 10:36 AM   #10
Gold Star Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MOW71 View Post
Man TB, that paint job is awesome! I had to take a double-take! At first I thought I was looking at their “big brothers”!

I kinda like the look of the smaller tires on the mini Sendero. After seeing them it makes the mini JLU tires look like tractor tires! Though the pumpkin on the Sendero sure is close to the ground!

Can’t wait to hear how they compare!
I can’t unsee the tractor tires now spot on assessment. Makes me want to throw the enduro wheels on the SCX24 to see how it looks.

I wish I still had the sendero body around so I could get them both out together again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basicbilly View Post
I like your paint job, the stock color job seems really flashy and the windows aren't even clear.

I've been holding onto a 1/20 AMT GMC Sanoma for a while and the Enduro looks like a good candidate.

Do you have the wheelbase and width to the outside of the tires? They don't seem to have that posted on the Element website
I sure wish the windows were clear too. May go back to that and try to clean em off down the road.

Good question about the dimensions. I’m getting right about 128mm for wb and 100mm from tire to tire edges.
Old 08-24-2020, 10:57 AM   #11
Pebble Pounder

100mm is a bit wide. I bet some positive offset wheels would bring that down a bit.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
Basicbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 07:45 AM   #12
Gold Star Baby!

Finally got it out on some real rocks along with the SCX24 and made a little video to share....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=2Lfky4NQ8S0
Attached Images

Last edited by Topher Builds; 09-28-2020 at 07:48 AM.
Old 09-29-2020, 12:44 AM   #13

How does it crawl compared to the SCX24?

I was going to pick one up but to me the SCX24 looks way better and it actually crawls decent for a "1/24"

Cheers
[crawlosi] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 04:14 PM   #14
Gold Star Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [crawlosi] View Post
How does it crawl compared to the SCX24?

I was going to pick one up but to me the SCX24 looks way better and it actually crawls decent for a "1/24"

Cheers
The SCX24 made things a little easier but it didn’t do anything that I couldn’t with the enduro. Thinking the taller tires helped it, and it had a little brass on it. I prefer the smaller tires more myself though.

Both were a good time, that’s for sure.
Old 04-14-2021, 10:38 PM   #15

I have both the SCX24 C10 and Enduro 24. Purchased Axial 2 weeks ago and already 2 burnt ESC and a Motor----really annoyed with the Axial product and nothing in stock here to replace burnt stuff. I ended up picking up the Enduro tonight to deal with my newfound 24 addiction awaiting a new brushless setup for my Axial. The Enduro out of the box to me was a better performer compared to the C10, I think partly due to the sticky tires and less bouncy springs. I've been a Team Associated Fan for years and years and not one of them has let me down. My RC18T2 has been boom-proof and still runs like a champ. My favorite go-to brand though is Arma --- if they made a 24th scale sign me up.
jtsimaras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 05:39 AM   #16
Pebble Pounder

Yes, the axial products are so popular that nobody can keep anything related to them in stock. Axial and all of the aftermarket parts are perpetually sold out. Kinetic lists 30 shock upgrades on ebay and they sell out in minutes. RC4WD puts Mud Slinger tires in stock and they are back out of stock in an hour.
The most common cause of a burnt ESC is plugging in the battery to the motor connection. Fortunately, that will be less of a problem with a brushless setup. What are you getting?
vinceherman is offline   Reply With Quote

topher drives an Enduro24 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
topher drives a DR10 - No Prep Topher Builds Non Crawler RC's 52 05-01-2022 06:10 PM
Enduro24! Element RC 1/24 scale crawler Topher Builds General Crawlers 36 08-20-2021 09:02 PM
topher Drives a TRX6 Topher Builds Traxxas TRX-4 22 11-02-2020 10:15 AM