Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Micro Scale Rigs

Notices

Thread: 1.0 Wheels and Tires

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2020, 07:33 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default 1.0 Wheels and Tires

Can we get some ratings on wheels and tires going here? I know of rc4wd but have yet to see any other brands. Here's my stock nittos to start off

Size

Compound

Where to buy?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
mitch.douglas21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2020, 07:54 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: 1.0 Wheels and Tires

Lots of places to look, googling “1.0 tires” turns up lots of stuff and plenty of places to buy (if they have them in stock). YT has some pretty good comparisons of the tires also.

Gramps had a great start earlier...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
Bought some RC4WD Chrome steel wheels, which look more like silver painted steel wheels than chrome. They remind me of the color of Chevy Rally wheels. Also bought some RC4WD Rock Crushers mounted one and was much smaller than stock. Decided not to use them and ordered some Goodyear Wrangles.

Not all places list the size of the RC4WD 1.0 tires so I went to the RC4WD web site and collected the data for reference. I put it into a spreadsheet

hnoroian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 08:07 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hnoroian View Post
Lots of places to look, googling “1.0 tires” turns up lots of stuff and plenty of places to buy (if they have them in stock). YT has some pretty good comparisons of the tires also.

Gramps had a great start earlier...
Gonna have to update your list. 3 new tires from them were added. 2 BFG and a FALKEN tire. I would like to hopefully see tires getting posted from places other than rc4wd. I believe they make great stuff but as of right now they are sold out of nearly everything. I had a set of white stamped steal beadlocks and the fallen tires in my cart last night to order this morning, and when I got on to order them every wheel and tire that had been available and shown in stock now was out of stock. I've also had a set of the wranglers and black beadlocks paid for and ordered through a LHS for a month now. Was just updated by them and the shipping date is showing December now

Last edited by mitch.douglas21; 11-18-2020 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-18-2020, 11:50 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch.douglas21 View Post
Gonna have to update your list. 3 new tires from them were added. 2 BFG and a FALKEN tire. I would like to hopefully see tires getting posted from places other than rc4wd. I believe they make great stuff but as of right now they are sold out of nearly everything. I had a set of white stamped steal beadlocks and the fallen tires in my cart last night to order this morning, and when I got on to order them every wheel and tire that had been available and shown in stock now was out of stock. I've also had a set of the wranglers and black beadlocks paid for and ordered through a LHS for a month now. Was just updated by them and the shipping date is showing December now

There are no other aftermarket 1.0 tires made from anyone else at the moment.
There's 1.0 tires and slightly smaller from other RTR RCs however. HobbyPlus CR-24/CR-18 wheels and tires are inexpensive and work geat. 3 tires, 2 sizes, and the bead lock wheels are nice. The wheels and the smaller CR2 tire are the same size as the RGT Adventurer/FTX Outback/ECX Barrage, available lots of places but eBay has a tendency to mark up the cost of tires wheels and motors. Check out AsiaTees and crossrc.us

spoo76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 09:13 AM   #5
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch.douglas21 View Post

Missing the RC4WD Mud Slinger, too.
shiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 10:11 AM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Definitely not an entire list but ‘gramps’ had a great start. Can’t remember when he had created the list but just giving credit at the time. Spoos last comment is pretty spot on too. Mini/ Micros are blowing up everywhere and things are getting harder to find in stock but available. I’m sure the list will keep growing and more will be coming out soon...
hnoroian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 04:20 PM   #7
Rock Stacker

A random search for other parts has just added another set of beadlocks on the list. Treal recently made a set, that has brass weight rings making them 22g each.