RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Minnesota (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/minnesota/)
-   -   MNRCRC Summer/Falls series comp #6 Series Finals (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/minnesota/138673-mnrcrc-summer-falls-series-comp-6-series-finals.html)

tjb 10-06-2008 06:51 PM

MNRCRC Summer/Falls series comp #6 Series Finals

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...awlWebPic2.jpg

Sign-in, Drivers meeting and tech inspection starts at 9:00am sharp.
Course building at 9:30
First truck through the gates at 10:00am sharp

Directions, and Pic's of the comp area can be seen here: www.MN-RCRC.com

As always, good luck to all competitors

THAT1GUY 10-06-2008 07:39 PM

I hope the weather holds out !! I'm looking forward to testing out my new set-up, I have to knock Jay off the high horse of his now, lol

Etype R 10-06-2008 07:54 PM

what the hell Joe, I was looking forward to another weekend without having to deal with you :flipoff:

BigBaller 10-06-2008 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Etype R (Post 1372323)
what the hell Joe, I was looking forward to another weekend without having to deal with you :flipoff:

Joe just bring a scissors, you can cut his zip ties. Bully...lol:shock:

tjb 10-06-2008 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THAT1GUY (Post 1372293)
I hope the weather holds out !! I'm looking forward to testing out my new set-up, I have to knock Jay off the high horse of his now, lol

HA-HA-HA, yeah right!

JA-JA-JA, yeaho righto (sub-title for you spanish folk)

hahaha,yaaeh ryt (cubtytil fur yue ELLYTARITE tewls)

Stormin2u 10-09-2008 03:41 PM

Sorry to say neither Greg or myself will be able to attend the Fall Brawl, I assure you we will miss seeing you all.

It has been very enjoyable to be part of this group again this season. You are a great group of people and we think of you all as dear friends.

Good luck to all of you that are trying to win a high finishing position, to the rest of you who don't really care we hope you have a great day (we're in the don't care group).

As I write this it hits me that we probably will not be together again until next spring....That makes me sad :-(

Take care everybody and thanks for your friendships :D"thumbsup"
Greg and Storm

tjb 10-10-2008 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormin2u (Post 1376171)
Sorry to say neither Greg or myself will be able to attend the Fall Brawl, I assure you we will miss seeing you all.

It has been very enjoyable to be part of this group again this season. You are a great group of people and we think of you all as dear friends.

Good luck to all of you that are trying to win a high finishing position, to the rest of you who don't really care we hope you have a great day (we're in the don't care group).

As I write this it hits me that we probably will not be together again until next spring....That makes me sad :-(

Take care everybody and thanks for your friendships :D"thumbsup"
Greg and Storm

Going to miss you too Storm "thumbsup"

Oh, and you still get the badger :flipoff:
:badger:

SFC K 10-10-2008 09:05 PM

Hey guy's! I plan on being there. Sorry I missed a bunch of the fall series. Been really busy with work....

Jeff

DumpsterRC 10-11-2008 06:40 AM

You meet at the parking lot by the bridge, right? Can you get vehicle park passes there, or do you need to go to the campground to get them? Looks like I'll need to be leaving about 5:30 or so to make it there by 9:00. I am just trying to figure out some of the things that might take me longer than I expect.

Brian

dirtyal 10-11-2008 09:16 AM

Yes the lot right by the bridge. Parking passes are available right there.

DumpsterRC 10-11-2008 03:09 PM

Thanks, I thought that was the case, but wasn't sure. I camped there once in my life but can't quite remember how it all is.

THAT1GUY 10-11-2008 03:53 PM

$5 for a day pass and $25 for a year. And its a year from the month you buy it.

dirtyal 10-11-2008 05:00 PM

Hopefully the weather holds up. I'm there no matter what."thumbsup"

SFC K 10-11-2008 10:08 PM

Yeah, me too!

overboard 10-11-2008 11:56 PM

sorry guys i will not be able to make it Hope to make it to the howl crawl good luck to everyone

jerry