Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Minnesota

Notices

Thread: Wow it's been a while!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 09:55 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Wow it's been a while!

I decided i might try and get out this season. I will need to be getting an axle casing for my tlt axles so i can run again. servo mount stripped out of holes in casing of axle. never got around to fixing it. I also will be taking off that aluminum armor shell because it is a pita to get off. takes over an hour! also i decided i don't need the armor. last time i touched it i was making it into a higher riding truck and was going to put my 4500kv motor with my mamba max into it and race around my yard. I still do not have a license because i don't get enough time to practice driving when both parents have jobs, and the one who is home has cronic pain issues. I will be getting my license before next fall though so i can go to tech school to become and electronics technician. My auto shop teacher said i am the best person he has taught with automotive electronics and that i am way ahead of everybody else. In a testg of automotive knowledge across the state for NATEF sponsored schools, the top kid in the state got 27 ?'s wrong. I got 37 ?'s, and most guys in my class got about 60+ wrong. And i did best in electrical. So when does the season start? And what changes have i missed? We got any new comp spots?
theTman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2009, 09:56 AM   #2
Debunking old stereotypes

Quote:
Originally Posted by theTman View Post
I decided i might try and get out this season. I will need to be getting an axle casing for my tlt axles so i can run again. servo mount stripped out of holes in casing of axle. never got around to fixing it. I also will be taking off that aluminum armor shell because it is a pita to get off. takes over an hour! also i decided i don't need the armor. last time i touched it i was making it into a higher riding truck and was going to put my 4500kv motor with my mamba max into it and race around my yard. I still do not have a license because i don't get enough time to practice driving when both parents have jobs, and the one who is home has cronic pain issues. I will be getting my license before next fall though so i can go to tech school to become and electronics technician. My auto shop teacher said i am the best person he has taught with automotive electronics and that i am way ahead of everybody else. In a testg of automotive knowledge across the state for NATEF sponsored schools, the top kid in the state got 27 ?'s wrong. I got 37 ?'s, and most guys in my class got about 60+ wrong. And i did best in electrical. So when does the season start? And what changes have i missed? We got any new comp spots?
New changes are a new 1.9 class, and a decission to hold 1 comp from each Spring/Summer, Summer/Fall season away from Taylors Falls.
You get that crawler back in shape yet?
Next Sunday 4-19-09 is our season opener.
freetimecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote