LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2013, 06:10 PM   #21
Web Wheeling

Default Re: MNRCRC Winter Meeting....

Either date works for me
Etype R is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2013, 10:42 PM   #22

hi my name is mike and I hope to join u guys and gales this spring and fall to have some fun crawling. All I need is the info of when and where and hopefully I can bring two new faces to your group and learn all anyone can offer and have some fun. Me and my bro are ready for the 2013 season with our wraiths and hope to have a good time crawling with everyone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
karki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:07 AM   #23
Debunking old stereotypes

I plan on dipping my toes back into the water this season, however, I will be running mostly scalers since I don't even own a comp rig anymore. I still plan on attending the meeting, and attending, and helping out on comp days as needed. I think I even have enough parts laying around for an old school shafty though

Norm, I'm surprised Kevin hasn't chimed in on this thread yet also, but I see he has't been on since Nov. An unusually long Winter hiatus for Kevin??

Last edited by freetimecrawler; 01-31-2013 at 10:14 AM.
freetimecrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:17 AM   #24
Pebble Pounder

From what Kevin said last fall, at that time he was spending more time over at rctech forums, and that he hardly logged on to rccrawler.

Carpet racing maybe?
semnmrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:36 PM   #25
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetimecrawler View Post
I plan on dipping my toes back into the water this season, however, I will be running mostly scalers since I don't even own a comp rig anymore. I still plan on attending the meeting, and attending, and helping out on comp days as needed. I think I even have enough parts laying around for an old school shafty though

Norm, I'm surprised Kevin hasn't chimed in on this thread yet also, but I see he has't been on since Nov. An unusually long Winter hiatus for Kevin??
Great news Troy I'm looking forward to your return.

For those of you who don't know freetimecrawler not only is he a Moderator here on RCC but he and Kevin are the co founders of the MNRCRC eight years ago.

I'm concerned about Kevin's absence myself it's my old Cub Scout "buddy" swimming training I guess. Troy you know all his hiding places roust him out of hibernation.

Last edited by Stormin2u; 01-31-2013 at 04:41 PM.
Stormin2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:03 PM   #26
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by karki View Post
hi my name is mike and I hope to join u guys and gales this spring and fall to have some fun crawling. All I need is the info of when and where and hopefully I can bring two new faces to your group and learn all anyone can offer and have some fun. Me and my bro are ready for the 2013 season with our wraiths and hope to have a good time crawling with everyone.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
Welcome Mike, stay tune in for the 2013 season it's the MNRCRC's ninth Birthday. Things are is still in the development stages. Join our meeting if you can more information on time and location will be coming.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:16 PM   #27
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by semnmrc View Post
From what Kevin said last fall, at that time he was spending more time over at rctech forums, and that he hardly logged on to rccrawler.

Carpet racing maybe?
Kevin's never been a big RCC user to speak of in the past. He's not one for a lot of chit chat nonsense anyway.

He's way to old for carpet racing you have to have Ninja reflexes to be good at that? He does get a little frisky after a six pack of Monster energy drink though.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:42 PM   #28
Quarry Creeper

Considering sporty still has a good following maybe we should just scrap the mini class then. I am thinking that when I said scrap everything but the pro class maybe that was too rash but I would definitely like to see more scale activities added to the club schedule. Any word yet on when we will have the meeting? I know from listening to Kevin last year he was feeling a bit overwhelmed and over taxed with the awesome responsibility that is required to be our club president.

Last edited by diesel kawboy; 02-01-2013 at 04:45 PM.
diesel kawboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:41 PM   #29
Donkey Punch Champion!

Just slow your roll guys. Set up a meeting, that's fine. Kevin is just fine as well, he's been busy with work and other stuff.

The dates and such will be coming. I would say, nothing will change from last years stuff. The scalers will be more...but maybe just gtg's.

Anyone who has the open schedule should help out the club more. Kevin could use a little more help.

Not trying to speak for Kevin, just my .02 on things.
BigBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:12 PM   #30
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaller View Post
Just slow your roll guys. Set up a meeting, that's fine. Kevin is just fine as well, he's been busy with work and other stuff.

The dates and such will be coming. I would say, nothing will change from last years stuff. The scalers will be more...but maybe just gtg's.

Anyone who has the open schedule should help out the club more. Kevin could use a little more help.

sounds good, on the scale side of things we have a few places down by us that would be good spots for G2G and we will be more than willing to set stuff up for comps g2g and anything else
minnesotamudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:04 PM   #31
Pebble Pounder

Tomorrow is Groundhog Day!

Do you know what happens if he sees his shadow???? Do you know what happens if he doesn't???

6 more weeks of winter(either flippin way)!

Slow my roll my Butt! I wanna crawl!
Old 02-02-2013, 11:52 AM   #32
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesel kawboy View Post
Considering sporty still has a good following maybe we should just scrap the mini class then. I am thinking that when I said scrap everything but the pro class maybe that was too rash but I would definitely like to see more scale activities added to the club schedule. Any word yet on when we will have the meeting? I know from listening to Kevin last year he was feeling a bit overwhelmed and over taxed with the awesome responsibility that is required to be our club president.
Well as a happy eight year member my guys and myself certainly hope we don't scrape anything. Adding something is fine as long as it eventually becomes competition orientated if it going to be on a comping date. Trail riding and bashing can happen on a different schedule as far as I'm concerned. The problem I see is eventually classifying fair and equal classes.

Quote:

I'm relying on your expertise helping us sort out the competition for this new class. We're excited about the class and have a modest entry ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnesotamudder View Post
sounds good, on the scale side of things we have a few places down by us that would be good spots for G2G and we will be more than willing to set stuff up for comps g2g and anything else
That's great are they good spots for the comping all our classes? I'm not concerned about wheelchair accessibility for myself but the comp rigs need some challenge. If the sites aren't suitable for Pro and Sporty then those dates should be separate events for 1.9 and scalers only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by semnmrc View Post
Tomorrow is Groundhog Day!

Do you know what happens if he sees his shadow???? Do you know what happens if he doesn't???

to
6 more weeks of winter(either flippin way)!

Slow my roll my Butt! I wanna crawl!
Nothings stopping you that I can see, go for it.

Fact check: On the first two dates of the last seven seasons we've froze our nuts off while leaning into the icey winds and freezing rain.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:33 PM   #33
Quarry Creeper

Consider my "Roll" slowed. There have been alot of requests for info on the upcoming season so I thought I would simply get the ball rolling. We can definatly use this as a discussion thead to what will need to be discussed. ANd maybe we wait for the swap meet before we do any sort of meeting. Just my two cents.

Sent from my phone using my fingers.
CmdrZod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:18 PM   #34
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormin2u View Post
That's great are they good spots for the comping all our classes? I'm not concerned about wheelchair accessibility for myself but the comp rigs need some challenge. If the sites aren't suitable for Pro and Sporty then those dates should be separate events for 1.9 and scalers only?
well once the snow clears up and it gets alittle warmer we will go out and get pictures, and do more scouting to see exactly whats there that would challange the comp trucks, but for sure it would be god for scale stuff
minnesotamudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:26 PM   #35
Pebble Pounder

Aww geez Norm, I was just pokin' fun.

Yeah, we've been at a couple of those opening day events. Still got my nuts though!

Roll slowed!
Old 02-04-2013, 05:51 PM   #36
Rock Crawler

Can't wait for nice weather. I'm building a wraith right now and this weather sucks
throttlejock27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:28 AM   #37
RCC Addict

has anyone figured anything out yet? Parents are planning some camping trips...
mitchr97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:08 PM   #38
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORDROX97 View Post
has anyone figured anything out yet? Parents are planning some camping trips...

Not yet, Kevin (Nicklepimp) and Ryan (BigBaller) will be posting some dates for a meeting first.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:47 PM   #39
Donkey Punch Champion!

Sorry guys, I have just returned form King of the Hammers race and haven't thought much about this. I may have some answers soon. I will try to get in touch with Pimp tonight. Hopefully I can get some kind of update soon. Please be patient, it IS afterall toy trucks.
BigBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:17 PM   #40
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Please be patient, it IS afterall toy trucks.
My wife tells me that all the time.

MNRCRC Winter Meeting.... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MNRCRC Winter Meeting for 2012 Season Nicklepimp Minnesota 100 02-10-2012 02:03 PM
2010/2011 MNRCRC Winter Meeting Nicklepimp Minnesota 177 02-10-2011 09:37 AM
2010 MNRCRC Winter Meeting Nicklepimp Minnesota 79 04-04-2010 12:40 PM
MNRCRC Winter Meeting #1 Nicklepimp Minnesota 55 12-10-2008 08:56 AM
2008 MNRCRC meeting Date freetimecrawler Minnesota 17 01-01-2008 10:14 AM