| Tech Sections |
- The tech sections are for just that, post with some tech in them. Post your build threads, technical questions, how to's, etc.
- Tech should be related to radio control crawlers only, not nitro monster trucks.
- Post pictures of your get togethers, competitions, rc crawling trips, etc.
- In chit chat talk about whatever you like.
- If you have a link or picture that may be offensive, please mark it with something like NWS (not work safe) or 35% if there are scantially clad people.
- Scale rigs should be limited to scale crawlers, 4wd trail rigs, desert racing type rigs, or 4wd tow rigs.
- Scale semi trucks, pullers, monster trucks, 1:1 vehicles, etc need to go in chit chat
- There is absolutely no flaming allowed in the newbie section.
- Post your questions that you think there may be an answer for but you couldn't find it here.
- If we feel that you asked a question not worthy of the tech sections (like what crawler should I buy?) we will move your post to the newbie section.
- You cannot see the entire classifieds section until you meet these qualifications:
- Be a member of the site for at least 30 days.
- Have a minimum of 30 posts.
- Purchase a star to support the site. See below.
- If you try to get your 30 posts in one day with saying "cool truck" in 30 different threads we will notice it, delete your posts, and give you an infraction.
- Do not put for sale or want ads in your signature.
- Do not put for sale or want ads in the tech sections.
- There are stickies describing the rules of for sale and wanted posts, read them or your ad will be deleted.
- Chit chatting in the Feedback section will result in a permanent removal form the classifieds.
- You can input any user or vendors name into the advanced search function and tell it to search in the "feedback" section. You'll find more than you need to know about the dealings with them going that route.
- If it's a vendor that has their own section in the "vendors" area, check that thread and most of them have a "feedback and questions" section that you can read about past customers thoughts regarding service and orders.
- Don't post up your opinion in a feedback thread if you do not have experience with the person(s) involved. No chit chat.
Supporting Member Information
- In order to sell your goods on this site you must become a supporting vendor.
- RCC will not allow anyone without a vendor star to create "feeler" threads to gauge interest on the product you are thinking about selling.
- Feeler threads will be deleted without notice. If you continue to create them you will be warned or given an infraction, then banned, not necessarily in that order.
- Please try to support the RCC vendors whenever you can as they are doing the hobby a great service to bring you the best crawler specific parts available.
- There are lots of vendors in the Vendors Market section, search around in there.
- Vendors can post up product announcements with the technical details of the product in the relevant tech specific forum. Giveaway threads should be treated as a product announcement thread to promote and advertise your product. Please keep the pricing and availability out of these "tech" threads & forums.
- The Vendors Marketplace and individual vendor forums are for vendors to post their product "sales" threads that include price and availability of the product/'s. These threads typically turn into members asking when the item is available, posting up that they placed an order, the delivery speed of their order and possibly any questions on issues with the product. These type of threads do not add any technical value to our tech specific forums so we ask to keep them in the vendor forums.
- The purpose of this site is to promote the hobby of Radio Control rock crawling. Running the site and promoting events costs money, that's why we ask you to become a star holding member.
- There are three levels of supporting members. Green star, Gold star, and Blue (vendors) star.
- Please click here for more information on becoming a supporting member: Member Info
- The vendors on RCC have lots of giveaways for supporting members, please see this thread for giveaway rules. Click Here
- Here are the current infractions we have.
Flaming Other Member(s)
Non vendor pimping products
Not following forum rules
Signature Rule Violation
- Most of these gives 1 point that lasts for 7 days, after 7 days the points go away. If before the points expire you get another of the same type of infraction it's penalty is added to the end of the first one. So if today I get one for flaming a member then tomorrow I get another one for the same thing, they actually won't expire for 13 days.
The non-vendor infraction lasts for 90 days.
If at any point a person gets 5 infractions they will be moved to a banned usergroup. This is a new usergroup that still allows then to look at the site, but they cannot post, ect. Basically it gives them the same permissions as someone that isn't logged in. Once their points drop back under 5 they will move to their original group.
- At the bottom left corner of each post is a triangle shaped white/red button. Use this to report something that you feel needs the moderators attention.
- RCC is a fun place, we try not to keep people from having a good time so just remember a couple things.
1) You gotta be able to take some ribbing around here to survive.
2) Respect is earned, not deserved.
Those are key to a happy life on RCC as I see it.
- Use the search feature alot, there is an enormous amount of information here. Search before you post.
- Read the stickies at the top of each section, they are there for good reason.
- Certain forums do not count posts when posted in, so if you have posted in any of these forums, that is why your not seeing your post count increase.
The following forums do not add to your post count.
Comments, Suggestions, and Help
Regional (all regional sub forums)
- Don't think that a high post count makes you "cool" or respected. A person who posts a little good information will always be respected more than someone who posts a lot of garbage.
- Read this post if you want to post pictures. Click Here
- Pics should be no more than 1200 pixels wide x 1200 pixels tall to keep upload times of the pages reasonable.
- Pictures (including avatars) should not be sexually suggestive or have any nudity.
- If you are not great with computers and can't resize pics here is a simple suggestion. Click Here
Thanks and enjoy,