RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Missouri (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/missouri/)
-   -   anyone in audrain county (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/missouri/128515-anyone-audrain-county.html)

fordman94 07-23-2008 05:09 PM

anyone in audrain county

is there anyone in audrain county ?:?:

JEFF THE JET 07-23-2008 07:28 PM

dude welcome to the missouri side of the board. i just looked up audrain county and your in the middle of nowhere.....your gonna have to up root and move to st.louis area.....thata way you can do some crawling with the those gsrc guys.

lowloc 07-23-2008 08:05 PM

Welcome fordman. We are planning to have another Comp in Hannibal on Aug. 23rd Come on over and join us. One of the guys is from Kirksville. I am in Quincy IL. several other crawlers in this area. Watch the board for more info on the Hannibal comps and and practice runs.

JEFF THE JET 07-23-2008 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowloc (Post 1272768)
Welcome fordman. We are planning to have another Comp in Hannibal on Aug. 23rd Come on over and join us. One of the guys is from Kirksville. I am in Quincy IL. several other crawlers in this area. Watch the board for more info on the Hannibal comps and and practice runs.

augy 23rd......hummmmm ill be there count me in on this one."thumbsup" you guys do any bbq'ing or anything ?

lowloc 07-23-2008 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEFF THE JET (Post 1272781)
augy 23rd......hummmmm ill be there count me in on this one."thumbsup" you guys do any bbq'ing or anything ?

This will be at Hannibal Rocks off-road park again during the 1:1 RRock event. The food concession will be open there. Unsure just exactly what time the comp will be but we will probably be there all day anyway to watch the RRock event.

JEFF THE JET 07-23-2008 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowloc (Post 1272800)
This will be at Hannibal Rocks off-road park again during the 1:1 RRock event. The food concession will be open there. Unsure just exactly what time the comp will be but we will probably be there all day anyway to watch the RRock event.

thanks. ive been wanting to do a comp with out the b/s ....what size are you guys having? 2.2 or 1.9?

lowloc 07-23-2008 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEFF THE JET (Post 1272828)
thanks. ive been wanting to do a comp with out the b/s ....what size are you guys having? 2.2 or 1.9?

We want to incluled as many participants as possible so we encourage everyone to bring and run whatever they have. We will "loosely" follow the USRCCA rules. Several guys are wanting to run rear steer or an unlimited class. No entry Fee, No payouts or trophys at this time, We will keep scores Just for fun.

JEFF THE JET 07-23-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowloc (Post 1272859)
We want to incluled as many participants as possible so we encourage everyone to bring and run whatever they have. We will "loosely" follow the USRCCA rules. Several guys are wanting to run rear steer or an unlimited class. No entry Fee, No payouts or trophys at this time, We will keep scores Just for fun.

i hate to keep post whoring. but is ther a place to park a motorcycle?

fordman94 07-24-2008 07:11 AM

thanks

thanks ill try to be there i dont know tho being 14 but my little brother would probaly love the real ones

just so u know dont really have a real crawler just a wheely king with moabs soon to be with a 55 to 75 turn motor and the hpi conversion kit from my lhs