Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Missouri

Notices

Thread: New SMRCRC Members * Southern Missouri *

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2008, 01:58 AM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default New SMRCRC Members * Southern Missouri *

Well it looks like the Sourthern part of Missouri is finally ready to start a Crawler Club. To get this started off I have posted a Form on my website. All you have to do is click on the SMRCRC.pdf and it will open the file for you. If this doesn't work let me know. I'll just E-Mail it to everyone. I will dedicate a page to just SMRCRC Info. It will have everyones Info and only SMRCRC will have the web address to it. I can also have a Calender with events marked if we want. Just save it has one of your Favorites. We can use RCC and CMRCRC intill we get our own Website and Forum up can running.

JPEG File
Link to Form
http://www.jpcustomrcs.com/SMRCRC.html

Last edited by run2jeepn; 09-08-2008 at 01:56 PM.
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2008, 06:08 AM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Sounds good to me. I clicked the link, didnt have word perfect, went and got the trial of it,opened the file wont let me type anything in it though?
slider5161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:39 PM   #3

I thought i got every word program out there but i dont have
a wpd
i got adobe & a bunch of m$ office software stuff

May be some one can covert it over to a pdf or excell or m$ word
Boatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:49 PM   #4

Said the page couldn't be found, oh well for now tho, JP will get it up and going.

JP i'm gonna send yah a pic of my crawler, to post up on your page. That shows the trucks that have your parts on it.

Got the nuckels and barering kit. my 2nd set of nuckels...

i'll post up a link to vid when youtube says its done.

also, sorry slider i only got a few short clips of your truck, and non of Aarens and boatman, sorry didn't get any clips of yours To many trucks runnin around and I was havein to much fun to record a hole lot, next time i'll get a lot of everyones trucks.
ThE_PuP_4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:06 PM   #5

Talking

Link
Clicky Clicky
Old 09-07-2008, 02:44 PM   #6
I wanna be Dave

It's a JPEG Now.. Should be able to open it up.

Last edited by run2jeepn; 09-08-2008 at 01:56 PM.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:32 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Need to add a mini crawler class.
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:35 PM   #8

lol my gfs comp wont read it looked like some kinda jap writing. lol
Old 09-07-2008, 05:22 PM   #9
Pebble Pounder

Well i must be an idiot or something, i still cant type anything in it:-(
Old 09-07-2008, 06:17 PM   #10

Jarod,

Since the CMRCRC forum is setup on my web provider, I added another section for SMRCRC. If you really want down the road I can also add a completely dedicated forum for SMRCRC.
bbeaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:45 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

I've never been able to figure it out either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider5161 View Post
Well i must be an idiot or something, i still cant type anything in it:-(
MOCRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:46 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave

I wish I would have known that I bought the vbulletin software yesterday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbeaty View Post
Jarod,

Since the CMRCRC forum is setup on my web provider, I added another section for SMRCRC. If you really want down the road I can also add a completely dedicated forum for SMRCRC.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:51 PM   #13
Pebble Pounder

I know MoCrawler is going to Disney next month and i know i want to go, and probably my buddie Aaron is going too, who else will go and represent the new club?
Old 09-07-2008, 08:39 PM   #14

I know I want to go, extreamly bad. Queston is, cash, motel, fuel, food, parts. It'll be hard for me to do it all. But as of right now, i'm in. But we need to do a few comps at are gtgs befor we try to take on these guys, or we'll walk in lookin like complete retards. I'm talkin, hittin that spot as many times as we can, puting are trucks threw hell seeing what they will take what they can do and can't do, and work on driver funess, and much more.

Witch means, anyone up for a comp this weekend? I got the balls...lol tenis balls that is, if anyone is up for it, let me know, cuz we need to finde out what points we'll all have at the end of the day, to finde out what we need to work on. Just a thought, someone hit me up on here, or on my cell friday if you all want to hit the rocks sat, or sun, or well even friday, ( I don't work on fridays)

And if we want to represent are club good, were gonna need some stickers. And maybe a sponser or two? I'm gonna get hold of my cuz who has Graphics Plus in weaubleau, and they'll hook us up with some decals i'm shure, if we put there name on the truck somewhere...or a truck.

Peace yah'll
Old 09-07-2008, 09:14 PM   #15
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThE_PuP_4x4 View Post

Witch means, anyone up for a comp this weekend? I got the balls...lol tenis balls that is, if anyone is up for it, let me know, cuz we need to finde out what points we'll all have at the end of the day, to finde out what we need to work on. Just a thought, someone hit me up on here, or on my cell friday if you all want to hit the rocks sat, or sun, or well even friday, ( I don't work on fridays)

And if we want to represent are club good, were gonna need some stickers. And maybe a sponser or two? I'm gonna get hold of my cuz who has Graphics Plus in weaubleau, and they'll hook us up with some decals i'm shure, if we put there name on the truck somewhere...or a truck.

Peace yah'll
I'm up for a Comp/GTG Saturday, but I have a Fall Festival to take my kids to from 10-2.

Don't worry about Decals, Banners, Signs or anything like that. I have a T-Shirt guy and Custom Vinyl guy.

Can everyone at least open the File and print it?

I have the Files posted up as a Jpeg now.... Everyone should be able to see it now. (Right click and Save) You can either Print them out and Mail them to me. Or if you can print it, Scan it and E-mail it. If your one of the Lucky ones who can type on it. Then just fill it out and E-mail me. You can even use PAINT to fill it out. Or better yet, just bring them to the Comp/GTG. I'll print some out so if anyone forgets. They can fill one out at the park.

Don't worry about Decals, banners, signs. I've got all that covered no problem.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:46 PM   #16

Hey Pup-

Chris down in Tulsa town now, but from MO! Family still lives in Springfield/Branson so we come up all the time. I'll have to bring the truck along and crawl sometime. I'm planning on being at the Disney crawl next weekend. You guys GTG yesterday? Any vids of it yet
w0ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 10:09 PM   #17
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThE_PuP_4x4 View Post
I know I want to go, extreamly bad. Queston is, cash, motel, fuel, food, parts. It'll be hard for me to do it all. But as of right now, i'm in. But we need to do a few comps at are gtgs befor we try to take on these guys, or we'll walk in lookin like complete retards. I'm talkin, hittin that spot as many times as we can, puting are trucks threw hell seeing what they will take what they can do and can't do, and work on driver funess, and much more.

Peace yah'll
If i was worried about what other people thought i wouldnt leave the house Im in it for the fun of it, next month would be a great time to see some "pro's" in action, see what they are running and how they drive and so on. Ive been in RC's for quite a few years now, onroad racing my tc3, offroad with my T-Maxx, i didnt stay at home and learn anything, i went to the tracks and gained skills and knowledge from the guys that were already doing it. Thats why when i bought my AX-10 i came home built the thing then jumped on the internet and started to look for guys around this area to go run with. When i found these forums it seemed that all the posts were fairly old and there was hardly ever if any guys getting together to run. Bottom line is you cant be worried what other people think and get anywhere in this world today. Im going next month with my mildly modded Ax and see how well i can do, of course i may have a dig and some other things in it before then but thats beside the point
Old 09-07-2008, 10:43 PM   #18

Hey i have a idea of having a 2wd rock racer class and
also someone mentioned a micro crawler class say
1/18 scale and smaller ?

Being that i dont actually have a 4x4 crawler at this time :-(
& my 2wd rock racer is just not in the same class as
a 4x4 2.2 or scale rig or super that we mite start something
for the just starting out people on a budget
And this could start a new trend also

Just a few of my late nite thoughts
Boatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 07:43 AM   #19
I wanna be Dave

I will be in Disney this saturday too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0ace View Post
Hey Pup-

Chris down in Tulsa town now, but from MO! Family still lives in Springfield/Branson so we come up all the time. I'll have to bring the truck along and crawl sometime. I'm planning on being at the Disney crawl next weekend. You guys GTG yesterday? Any vids of it yet
Old 09-09-2008, 09:00 PM   #20

The link to the video is posted in this forum under springfield,page 3 I believe,link will be called clicky,clicky

I guess I did do some damage to the truck saturday,today I ran it for a minute and blew the rear end up. The diff. gear with the spider gears.

Not very happy with the new beadlocks, the tires wont stay on, tire glueing them in certain spots has helped. Any other solutions??