Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Missouri

Notices

Thread: Thanks to ST.LOUIS crawl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 07:40 AM   #1

Default Thanks to ST.LOUIS crawl

Another fun day guys..I proved once again that I suck bigtime..Lets not do it again on that pile of dusty shit OK or Ill be forced to light my truck on fire and breathe in delrin smoke until I freakin choke to death.. Thanks for lunch Stacey,I was hungry when you broke out the burgers..Good lookin out bro..You wouldnt want to see a fat guy pass out from starvation huh..I dig hangin out with you guys and look forward to more bullshitn and hackin on each other..PEACE MC ROCKHOG
MC ROCKHOG 217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2009, 10:40 AM   #2

Thanks for coming down guys, had a blast! I'll be changing up the pile at MT before we comp there again, going to get some different rock to add to the mix. Plus I need to spread it out a bit, to deal with our "hole" problem...

See y'all next weekend, cant wait to crawl at Elephant Rocks again.

See you at the top
Dratch
StL Crawl
Dratch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 12:14 PM   #3

Dude Im just given you shit but I hate cripcrap and chisels ..Best thing to do with that is sprea dit out throw on some good wormrock and pour abunch of cocrete on it..You know any guys drive concrete trucks you can have them stop by and pur their leftovers on it.. Elephant rock sounds like a good time ,never been to it before..
Old 08-04-2009, 07:54 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Elephant rocks will be a good time. Hey also remember Dave is home roun here
ubbb69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

We will have even more fun this Sunday!
SACCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:24 AM   #6

Default Elephant rock kicks ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by SACCO View Post
We will have even more fun this Sunday!
Sunday at Elephant rock kicked ass..Thanks for the invite ST.Louis Crawl team !!Yes even the second course did ,,,kick my ass..Steve your course was gayer than my pink bug body BIOTCH..I have come to the conclusion that my buddy Steve is convinced his rig is much bigger than it actually is..I havnt made it half way clean through anything he designed yet .Maybe I just suck at pickin untried lines who cares..1 driver out of 12 made it through glad it was a Q_TOWN CRAWLER teamate..Man that was a long day but shade was killer and so was hangin out with you guys again..I had a freakin blast yesterday even drivin like 9 hours..I got home at 8:45 after we picked Jays trail rig up at Bruces house ..Peace out fellas
Old 08-10-2009, 07:46 AM   #7
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC ROCKHOG 217 View Post
Sunday at Elephant rock kicked ass..Thanks for the invite ST.Louis Crawl team !!Yes even the second course did ,,,kick my ass..Steve your course was gayer than my pink bug body BIOTCH..I have come to the conclusion that my buddy Steve is convinced his rig is much bigger than it actually is..I havnt made it half way clean through anything he designed yet .Maybe I just suck at pickin untried lines who cares..1 driver out of 12 made it through glad it was a Q_TOWN CRAWLER teamate..Man that was a long day but shade was killer and so was hangin out with you guys again..I had a freakin blast yesterday even drivin like 9 hours..I got home at 8:45 after we picked Jays trail rig up at Bruces house ..Peace out fellas
I love you man......

Was a blast glad you made the trip. How did the ride home with the new rig go?
Old 08-10-2009, 07:14 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Rides F'n awesome for havin' a 7" lift & 33s.
With the jacked up tie rod/drag link, keeping that BIG mutha rollin' straight was a trip! Coming down Bruce's twisty/hilly ass road filled my shorts!!
After 1 1/2 hours at 65mph, I think I'm fuggin' STERILE!

Got her home & cleaned up. A new BEEFY steering set-up is on da way

RockAddict75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 06:23 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubbb69 View Post
I love you man......

Was a blast glad you made the trip. How did the ride home with the new rig go?

Thanks its good to be loved..I didnt even know who uuub69 was until I asked Jay..{YOU PERVERT} Me and Jay were talkin about laughing our asses off when were around you guys .. I hope you didnt take me snappin out personally Steve because Im a dickhead sometimes for a minute or two when I cant freakin drive good and sweat is dripping on my shit..I cant wait for fall to get here for some cooler comp temps..Jays trail rig is lookin killer and it rides awesome for a lifted rig..He cleaned it up bigtime and this weekend its on the trails boy.. You goin to Tennessee? If so kick ass bro,if not Ill see your punkass in Hannibal..Peace out ROCKHOG
Old 08-12-2009, 08:44 AM   #10
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC ROCKHOG 217 View Post
Thanks its good to be loved..I didnt even know who uuub69 was until I asked Jay..{YOU PERVERT} Me and Jay were talkin about laughing our asses off when were around you guys .. I hope you didnt take me snappin out personally Steve because Im a dickhead sometimes for a minute or two when I cant freakin drive good and sweat is dripping on my shit..I cant wait for fall to get here for some cooler comp temps..Jays trail rig is lookin killer and it rides awesome for a lifted rig..He cleaned it up bigtime and this weekend its on the trails boy.. You goin to Tennessee? If so kick ass bro,if not Ill see your punkass in Hannibal..Peace out ROCKHOG
Na nothin personal. Ill be in Tn. trying to kick some ass. Have fun in hanny i will miss it. Def a riot with us all together.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:35 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubbb69 View Post
Na nothin personal. Ill be in Tn. trying to kick some ass. Have fun in hanny i will miss it. Def a riot with us all together.
Right on man ,kick some Tennessee ass bro Well see you in a couple weeks