Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Missouri

Notices

Thread: SMRCRC relay for life crawl comp 2010

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 07:34 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default SMRCRC relay for life crawl comp 2010

(As posted by Hardnox on Midwestrcc.com)

im helping my gf this year with her American Cancer Society relay for life team to raise money to help fight cancer. what i decided to do is hold a comp for the club or anyone who wants to participate. this will be a donation comp for an entry fee, minimum donation will be 5$, but more is welcome. this will get you a entry in the comp and we have memorial/luminaria for 5$ as well ( its basically a candle lit bag that will burn all nite at the relay). you can decorate or whatever you wish for someone you know that has fought cancer. i will be providing a trophies for the top 2 finishers of the comp. i also have reciepts avialable if you would like to use this as a tax deduction. we will have this comp at Rivercutt that way we can have it rain or shine. the date will be april 24th. noon check in same as our usual comps. this will be a non point comp for fun guys to help raise money for a good cause. i hope everyone decides to do this. for more info about the relay you can look here.... www.RelayForLife.org/springfieldmo . if you have any questions or concerns you can pm me or call me. please help pass the info along. this is not just restricted to our club. please post up if you can attend.
thank you,
Angels of Hope team.
slider5161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 12:49 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

There is a location change on this event, all times are the same but instead of rivercutt this event will be held at Sequiota Park springfield Mo

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Sequio...06856&t=h&z=17

Last edited by slider5161; 04-06-2010 at 04:42 PM.
slider5161 is offline   Reply With Quote