RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Missouri (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/missouri/)
-   -   Trail Runs in STL area! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/missouri/372293-trail-runs-stl-area.html)

gcarrell2 03-13-2012 03:19 AM

Trail Runs in STL area!

ok fellas, i noticed not a lot of people commenting on our thread over on mwrcc. so ill post one here as well. is there anyone on the eastern side of the state interested in doing some trail runs? would love to find new places to go, maybe turn it into a weekend thing or whenever we all can get together. im getting my first scaler in this friday and want to tear up the trails!!!!! :twisted: anyone interested???

silverado2004 03-14-2012 11:08 PM

Re: Trail Runs in STL area!

Yup yup me again. As before im down on friday and prolly tuesday and wednesday next week. Weird days off i know. Gettin new links tmro or friday. Gonna four link it.

gcarrell2 03-15-2012 03:31 AM

lol sweet man. friday is definately a no go for me. my days off are weird due to my overnight shift. so i get off at 7am saturday morning and go back in monday night at 11. so ideally saturday afternoon or anytime sundays are my best days. monday i get back to my sleep routine so i usually wake up at 3pm and thats usually like that until im off on saturday. lol goofy i know.now if you didnt mind driving in to wentzville area then it doesnt matter what day we trail run as ill be close to home to be able to make it in to work on time. but it would have to be around 3 or 4 before we even get on the trails

silverado2004 03-19-2012 12:59 AM

Sounds good. I can make it to wentzville on wed or thurs in the afternoon. Gas isnt bad i have a bike.

gcarrell2 03-19-2012 12:36 PM

i could probably do weds. if the guy on mwrcc would ever get on he could tell us where he goes to do some runs lol. or we could just hunt for a spot lol

silverado2004 03-19-2012 11:09 PM

If you know of any nature reserves out that way we could do one of those. How many batteries do you have? I got two nimh's prolly pick up one more. If you only have one let me know and i will def get a third so we'll both have two. Email me your number so we can get ahold of one another. sigep1764@hotmail.com

gcarrell2 03-20-2012 12:47 AM

pm sent your way silver. you can call or text but i usually dont wake up until 130 or 2. if we go weds i might wake up a tad bit earlier lol

gcarrell2 03-20-2012 05:22 PM

I'm a no go tomorrow i have to work overtime so i won't be walking up until after 5pm sorry man they did that shit to me this morning without letting me know in advance sorry man

silverado2004 03-25-2012 08:52 PM

I got friday and sunday off this week. Wanna get out and do this thing?

gcarrell2 03-28-2012 02:48 AM

sorry man i am moving this weekend. im actually moving 10 minutes closer to stl lol so ill scope out some areas. if i find something saturday ill give ya a call and possibly get together sunday pending all my crap is moved into the new place lol

stan 01-26-2013 05:37 PM

when is the next trail run im new to this would love to get out

thisdougsforu 01-28-2013 02:45 PM

We are having a competition this weekend in Wentzville, but hop on our facebook page to get in on the next trail run. We have a few guys from close to your area.

GOATN 01-28-2013 08:18 PM

showmescalers.com is your best bet guys. We have a pretty big group and we always have fun! Plus, we usually get together every weekend