RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Missouri (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/missouri/)
-   -   KCRC - Kansas City Remote Crawlers - (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/missouri/99840-kcrc-kansas-city-remote-crawlers.html)

the DMG 03-03-2008 09:12 PM

show & run.

HIGHCENTERED 03-03-2008 09:33 PM

I'LL RUN IT BY MY SOCIAL SECRETARY:lol:

Flatcrawlr 03-04-2008 06:45 AM

I am in. Will have the truck back together too"thumbsup"

Harley 03-04-2008 07:27 AM

Two weeks away still......damn.

Well I will go home a take my crawler apart so that I have something to do Saturday morning :D

I am looking forward to this one.

P.S. - Just want to give everyone another pat on the back for last weekend. What a blast.

Nish 03-04-2008 04:06 PM

can't wait

HIGHCENTERED 03-04-2008 06:17 PM

I WAS WORKING ON A COUPLE OF THINGS AND WAS TRYING TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT... CAN A DIG SETUP BE DONE ON A 2 CHANNEL RADIO? I SAW ON A COUPLE OF THREADS WHERE THEY MENTIONED A MIXER OR A SPLICER :shock:HUH......SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THIS IS "thumbsup"

racerrandy 03-04-2008 06:54 PM

The short answer is no. There might be some way of adding some mixer that could activate a dig when the wheels are turned or something, but you should get a 3 channel radio. If you can't afford one, you got the wrong hobby brother."thumbsup" j\k Look for a used one if you are on a budget. You can find tq3's pretty cheap.

Later,Randy

KSCrawler 03-04-2008 08:21 PM

I believe punkrc has a dig 'computer' that is compatible with a 2ch rx. Hold left steer for 3 seconds, dig engages... something like that. Try a search on punkrc dig.

muddauber7 03-05-2008 07:33 AM

Quote:

KSCrawler I believe punkrc has a dig 'computer' that is compatible with a 2ch rx. Hold left steer for 3 seconds, dig engages... something like that. Try a search on punkrc dig.
Great suggestion, but he could buy a TQ3 and a decent servo for the $65
those cost. If I were him, I'd just post up in the wanted adds for new radio.
Anybody local able to help him out?

Rumor has it, there's a night comp coming late March. Better start on them lights now.

Flatcrawlr 03-05-2008 08:22 AM

I have my rock lights ready. New chassis too"thumbsup"

the DMG 03-05-2008 08:59 AM

fastlane sunday clean-up

i am planing to go out to fast lane this coming Sunday to a little cleaning up and playing around.
anyone who would like to help out ,ill be around 12.30 or so.

all so ,would like to thank all the KCRC gang who worked very hard to build & run this event THANKS EVERYONE & GOOD JOB

i looks like we pulled it of with a good report ,seems everyone had a good time and thats watt we were after.

hope to see some of ya Sunday

thanks
zorlac

Nish 03-05-2008 02:03 PM

see ya Sunday gotta test the new wheels :D

jwcustomwurks 03-05-2008 06:47 PM

I will try to make it to socialize if my event schedule is clear. I gotta get to trading for parts for the new rig.

racerrandy 03-05-2008 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muddauber7 (Post 1082581)
Great suggestion, but he could buy a TQ3 and a decent servo for the $65
those cost. If I were him, I'd just post up in the wanted adds for new radio.
Anybody local able to help him out?

Rumor has it, there's a night comp coming late March. Better start on them lights now.

I have a tq3 radio only I will let you have. It needs an ant. and you'll need to find a 3 channel rec. It even has the crystals. Just show up at the comp in 2 weeks and its yours.

I am already working on my lights!"thumbsup"

Later,Randy

iconpoker 03-11-2008 12:09 PM

Ok I guess I have to try this post thing sooner or later. I will be their Sunday for a repeat . Thanks to the guys who got me going and showed me how to drive. We will see if it was just beginner's luck or if I just rock! 8)

Harley 03-11-2008 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iconpoker (Post 1092184)
Ok I guess I have to try this post thing sooner or later. I will be their Sunday for a repeat . Thanks to the guys who got me going and showed me how to drive. We will see if it was just beginner's luck or if I just rock! 8)

We don't have time for your kind 'round her, take your second place trophy and go couch crawl'n!

:flipoff:

:lol::lol::lol:

FreqEsKinz 03-11-2008 01:11 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harley0706 (Post 1092189)
We don't have time for your kind 'round her, take your second place trophy and go couch crawl'n!

:flipoff:

:lol::lol::lol:

These kids will say anything in here.... funny thing is, a post here doesn't count towards your total.....:lol::lol::lol:

Flatcrawlr 03-11-2008 02:14 PM

Quote:

You might be lonely Sunday since the comp is Saturday;-)

the DMG 03-11-2008 03:07 PM

comp date change

Please be aware, we had to move the date from Saturday to Sunday Mar. 16th.

yes-due to un foresee staffing problems a fast lane, the first points comp has been moved to Sunday ,this time only.
doors open at 11.00 crawling starts at noon !!

hope to see everyone there

Flatcrawlr 03-11-2008 03:12 PM

:shock:

Well, that's nice to know.