Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Montana

Notices

Thread: Missoula getting a Hooters!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 10:09 PM   #1
I'm a stupid C U N T!

Default Missoula getting a Hooters!

WooHoo one of you local boys REALLY need to find a comp site by August

Its going to be in front of the Hilton.... Irony, Hooters and Hilton.....but I digress.
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2008, 12:27 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

I will work on that one for sho! Finally getting a great family atmosphere!
cyberhog05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 10:38 AM   #3

Just have the young ladies lie on the floor. Go ahead, crawl THOSE rocks...

Comp site handled.
Scottrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 04:28 PM   #4
Rock Stacker

haha thats what iam talking about ^^ Scottrik ...hmm i wonder if they would let us crawl over them...
Bigsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 08:05 PM   #5
RCC Addict

That would be fun. Where do you Missoula boys go to crawl? I know some nice places up Deep creek but only from riding my dirtbikes.
TAT76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 08:13 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

WOW!!! Another Zootown crawler!!! Who are you introduce yourself. I use to go along the clark fork in the E Msla Bonner area. But now that the damn is going bye bye Im not sure what it is going to do to my spots. I am going to haul a bunch of rocks to my house to build a crawler coarse either in my spare garage or in my yard. Shoot me a PM. Do you know of any others of our kind around? I know Brian from the treasure chest is into crawling...Or maybe you are brian..Who knows. Guess i should of read your other post first
cyberhog05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 06:58 AM   #7
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberhog05 View Post
WOW!!! Another Zootown crawler!!! Who are you introduce yourself. I use to go along the clark fork in the E Msla Bonner area. But now that the damn is going bye bye Im not sure what it is going to do to my spots. I am going to haul a bunch of rocks to my house to build a crawler coarse either in my spare garage or in my yard. Shoot me a PM. Do you know of any others of our kind around? I know Brian from the treasure chest is into crawling...Or maybe you are brian..Who knows. Guess i should of read your other post first
My name is Travis and have lived here all my life. Just got into RC's last November when my wife got my the Savage. Then son (10yrs) got the Rustler for x-mas and we've been hooked ever since. Now my wife ordered me the WK for V-day and am waiting for that ( should be here 20th-22nd) to make into Missoula's number one crawler. I'v talked with a couple of guys around here but havent been able to meet them becouse of snow and weather. Brian is a great guy. They bash and crawl on sundays at the gravel pit and in the summer go to the track in lolo.
I could help you with your course if you need it. I have my truck a fourwheeler and tools to help gather rocks and things. Plus I work at BMC west so can get any building stuff you need for cheap or nothing.
Aa for places to go... Not to sure... I know of some places but since I'm just getting my WK I dont know if there any good for crawling. But look forward to checking those places out this summer. Well thats it I think if I left anything out just ask and I will get back to you.
TAT76 is offline   Reply With Quote