Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Montana

Notices

Thread: butte crawl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 08:19 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEracing View Post
Marty are you gonna run the whole Mtrcrc series?
i know three of my members from our club in butte are going to run the MTRCRC series and would like to run the flathead series to :-P
nitronutz@yahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 11:34 AM   #22
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEracing View Post
Marty are you gonna run the whole Mtrcrc series?

Too early to tell but should start out as if I am.
Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:20 AM   #23

Nitronutz- Its nice to see someone taking the lead and putting something together like this. Its very exciting! I'm going to try to get some prizes together from my store. I took the set of Panther Cougars off the floor so those will be a one of the prizes. Shoot me an email/text message for any other suggestions you have for prizes and I'll see what I can do.

As you know, Patrick and I can't wait to attend the comp in Butte. We have so much fun when your club invites us out to your events even when I break a dog bone or a fuel tank off of your crazy jumps!

I'm researching crawlers and I just can't make up my mind. I want to build one but I want all the cool stuff on it too. Decisions decisions.

Yawzer- I'll take full responsibility for all the confusion. I'm a manager-its part of my job!

~Reece~
lcsavik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:49 AM   #24
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcsavik View Post
Nitronutz- Its nice to see someone taking the lead and putting something together like this. Its very exciting! I'm going to try to get some prizes together from my store. I took the set of Panther Cougars off the floor so those will be a one of the prizes. Shoot me an email/text message for any other suggestions you have for prizes and I'll see what I can do.

As you know, Patrick and I can't wait to attend the comp in Butte. We have so much fun when your club invites us out to your events even when I break a dog bone or a fuel tank off of your crazy jumps!

I'm researching crawlers and I just can't make up my mind. I want to build one but I want all the cool stuff on it too. Decisions decisions.

Yawzer- I'll take full responsibility for all the confusion. I'm a manager-its part of my job!

~Reece~
Hey man...just a quick question for ya. I lived in bozeman for about 3 years starting back around the time the first T-maxx came out.
Are you also a Bozeman city police officer? If so I know exactly who you are...I think you sold me my first t-maxx...and started this whole RC addiction. lol
cuzican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:57 AM   #25

I think your thinking of the owner. He is a police officer. I'm just the store manager.
Do u still live around Bozeman? If so, you should come run with our club the Bozeman Bashers! We race out at the BMX track in between races (its coordinated with the track director), gravel pits out in Belgrade, and one of the guys has a track in his back yard and he has some awesome rock piles! We run constantly- its religous for us!
Come join us!

~Reece~
Old 11-06-2008, 09:51 PM   #26
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
I think your thinking of the owner. He is a police officer. I'm just the store manager.
Do u still live around Bozeman? If so, you should come run with our club the Bozeman Bashers! We race out at the BMX track in between races (its coordinated with the track director), gravel pits out in Belgrade, and one of the guys has a track in his back yard and he has some awesome rock piles! We run constantly- its religous for us!
Come join us!

~Reece~

Okay...I had you mistaken for him then.
I don't live around Bozeman anymore. Lived there for 3 years though. I used to beat the heck out of my tmaxx on that BMX track. I was a steering, suspension, alignment tech. for the Firestone store thats right in front of the BMX track by county market.

I live in Kalispell now but I'd like to get back down there to visit some friends. I wish we had a BMX track up here to run on. That was tons of fun.
Heck I wish we had a public RC track up here. I've been wondering who I'd have to talk to about getting some space in one of our local city parks to build an RC track. But then we'd have to figure out how to keep kids with their damn bikes off of it.
cuzican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:27 PM   #27
I'm a stupid C U N T!

Quote:

~Reece~
Reece, Welcomefrom MSD and Mtrcrc. Nice to see you on Rcc, I don't know If you remember me from the old store in Bozeman, I talked to you for a while and showed you some of the stuff MSD sells and so on, I'm glad the bug bit you too I'm sure Ron is glad to have someone else to crawl with in bozeman. lol.
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:37 PM   #28

Slobin- You were the one that bought the wheely king or was that your friend? I think I remember you!
I got a few locals introduced to Ron so now he has a few crawling buddies. I want to get a crawler but I'm going to be getting the link-n-rocks for Patrick. Plus I want to build my own and I can't make up my mind which kit I want. I've been looking at the Goliath and I really want the mini losi crawler but I'm still very preoccupied with my Savage X for the time being. I'm also trying to get funds together so that I can take over this hobby shop. So been pretty busy here. Lots of things in the works.;)

~Reece~
Store Manager
HTU Bozeman
406-587-3512
lcsaavik@yahoo.com
Old 11-07-2008, 08:09 PM   #29
I'm a stupid C U N T!

It was my coworker who picked up the wheely king, I was the taller one who knows everything lol Robert plans on bringing his WK to the MSD tomorrow shop to start on it, its been sitting since he picked it up:-(
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:52 PM   #30

Default butte

well i was thinking of maybe a motor or a body or a mini crawler hint hint the mini would be for me hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
what ever you can do. and you guys/gals are always welcome at our track and all of our indoor rock crawling spots witch we have three now

and for all that are coming on the 22nd here is a little look of what we are working on check out my myspace page for a little rock building

www.myspace.com/nitronut1
Old 11-17-2008, 07:48 AM   #31

Talking butte

some new pic's are up at our myspace with pic's of the throphys and some new course pic's too......

november 22nd will be here soon!!!!!!!!
everything is comming together]] GOOD
www.myspace.com/nitronut1
Old 11-18-2008, 11:04 AM   #32
Quarry Creeper

Default Comp site map

Here is the map of how to get here

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Bu...&zipcode=59701
Yawzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:05 AM   #33
I wanna be Dave

Ron, Aaron, Jonah, Nick, Ben, Mark and myself will be at the harrison exit gas station at 8:30 am on sat.
Unimoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 07:17 PM   #34
RCC Addict

I think we have close to a dozen coming from up here
montana.matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 09:48 AM   #35

Bozeman has 7 for sure and 2 maybes.
I had 3 Losi crawlers show up this morning so those will be going with me to the comp in case any one is interested in getting one. Unfortunatly, the owner vetoed my idea of having one as a prize. ( I really need to own this store). I'm also bringing an AX10 that is completely put together and has the Novak rooster crawler set up on it to sell for one of the locals here. I might even run it myself after the comp of course. lol.

Can't wait!

~Reece~
Store Manager
HTU Bozeman
406-587-3512
lcsaavik@yahoo.com
Old 11-20-2008, 05:55 PM   #36
Pebble Pounder

13 listed on the roster from the Flathead. 7 from Bozo, the Helena bunch. Thats like 25 or 26 traveling... plus the Butte locals..... This is gonna be awesome!!

Last edited by JEracing; 11-20-2008 at 05:57 PM.
JEracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:11 PM   #37
8x8
Rock Stacker

Are you guys going to have any more comps in Butte? I was interested in coming to this one, but I allready told my brother that I'd go watch him in the cat griz game.
8x8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:05 AM   #38

Default butte

yes we hope to do some weekly comps at one of our three indoor spot for the locals here in butte

we crawl every week and your more than welcome to come join us
you can contact me at 406-491-6463 mike

nitro nut'z r/c club
Old 11-30-2008, 09:00 PM   #39
8x8
Rock Stacker

I left all of my RC stuff in Dillon, but ill try to get it up here this weekend and mabey go crawling with you guys.
8x8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 11:01 PM   #40

Default butte

sweet
we have a club meeting this comming tuesday at 7pm at the legion oasis rec center at 3400 hill ave you are more then welcome to attend this meeting

thanks mike
nitro nutz r/c club