RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Montana (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/montana/)
-   -   "New" Montana Forum (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/montana/197873-new-montana-forum.html)

montana.matt 09-05-2009 07:41 AM

"New" Montana Forum

There's a "new", redesigned forum for Montana RC rock crawling.
Montana RC Rock Crawling
It's free to join, not specific to any one club and has some great information on it"thumbsup" We hope to see the Gruffles, Butte, Helena and Billings crews and others from around the state on there. Don't be afraid to post up builds, GTG's, comps and any other RC related stuff on there:mrgreen: If you have a local club or group and want a sub-forum, let me know and I'll create one for you.
We're not trying to replace RCC and know we never could. We just want to give the Montana crawlers another place to swap info.
Thanks

Unimoger 09-05-2009 08:41 AM

That is great news Matt, I hope everyone in Montana will join so we can all share GTG's and comps and pics and builds! Great for everyone, I love it!"thumbsup"

hackersracing 09-06-2009 10:43 AM

registered

i am registered - just wait'n to be approved....

can you make a sub-forum for - RRC-RC (RimRock Crawlers R/C)

i am work'n on a gtg the weekend of sept 26 or 27...

laterz
hacker

hackersracing 09-06-2009 10:46 AM

fast approval....

should of waited 5 minutes"thumbsup"

laterz
hacker

montana.matt 09-06-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackersracing (Post 1980687)
i am registered - just wait'n to be approved....

can you make a sub-forum for - RRC-RC (RimRock Crawlers R/C)

i am work'n on a gtg the weekend of sept 26 or 27...

laterz
hacker

I'll work on it for you"thumbsup"

TruckerBrad 09-06-2009 01:18 PM

Pretty good idea you and Mike had. Should help out getting everyone on the same page for the MT stuff.

montana.matt 09-06-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TruckerBrad (Post 1980901)
Pretty good idea you and Mike had. Should help out getting everyone on the same page for the MT stuff.

Thanks Brad"thumbsup"
Just consider it a "supplement" to this forum I guess:lol:

montana.matt 09-08-2009 08:29 PM

I just added a CC-01 and TA01/02 forum to the state forum tonight. I hope to see some builds and/or pics posted there"thumbsup"

squatch71 09-09-2009 01:34 PM

Great...one more reason for the wife to yell "you still on the computer!"

ok she doesn't yell...but she does talk with a stern look....

good Idea, will sign up.

*EDIT* I just noticed that's the website where I met you guys....I'm already a member!!!!!

skid 09-15-2009 08:26 PM

So who's feeler's did I hurt to get booted off the New MT forum.

JEracing 09-16-2009 06:28 AM

Well Mark... Mike, Matt, and myself are the three admins, and it wasn't me.

I posted an inquiry asking what happened.

skid 09-16-2009 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JEracing (Post 1997575)
Well Mark... Mike, Matt, and myself are the three admins, and it wasn't me.

I posted an inquiry asking what happened.

Thanks. I figured that."thumbsup" I've been overlooking people's actions, but I'm guessing they can't take things in posative of friendly manner as they are intended? Three deleted posts, 1 quoting Matt on his own joke, 1 suggesting Mike bring the banner to a comp, and 1 commenting on Jeremy's reply.

montana.matt 09-16-2009 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skid (Post 1997644)
Thanks. I figured that."thumbsup" I've been overlooking people's actions, but I'm guessing they can't take things in posative of friendly manner as they are intended? Three deleted posts, 1 quoting Matt on his own joke, 1 suggesting Mike bring the banner to a comp, and 1 commenting on Jeremy's reply.

There was more than 3 deleted posts Mark... You weren't banned, just deactivated, and your account is back up. In the three posts you mentioned that were deleted, there was nothing "positive" in them, just smart ass remarks and considering the past, weren't taken as "friendly", either;)

skid 09-16-2009 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by montana.matt (Post 1997705)
There was more than 3 deleted posts Mark... You weren't banned, just deactivated, and your account is back up. In the three posts you mentioned that were deleted, there was nothing "positive" in them, just smart ass remarks and considering the past, weren't taken as "friendly", either;)

Thanks, they were meant as friendly. The comment to Mike was to the point of if he had any interest in comps yet. His first comment about the banner, which from most views, is not positive. I was trying to make light of that. The one quote from you was one out of your own book, and I started with "a friendly rib" in text, knowing otherwise you might take it negatively. The post relying to Jeremy's, well, nothing smartass there. Just adding to his comment about "street legal" and my experience.

TAT76 10-18-2009 04:41 PM

I just joined the forums, waiting to be emailed..
I'm new to crawling but looking forward to learning and meeting new friends...