Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Montana

Notices

Thread: Crawling/scale trailing at Ulm pishkin state park outside Great falls

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Crawling/scale trailing at Ulm pishkin state park outside Great falls

Just the wife and I messing around. We have been racing on our track mostly this year so this about the first scale/crawler run. Was a good time.[IMG=http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/854/003fol.th.jpg][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by kennebell50; 09-15-2010 at 06:22 PM.
kennebell50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2010, 08:04 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Old 09-15-2010, 08:35 PM   #3
I'm a stupid C U N T!

nice
slobin3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 09:41 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by slobin3d View Post
nice
Thanks. I just picked up the honcho recently. I went alittle overboard this year on shortcoarse and didn't do any crawling all year. It was a nice change of pace having a 1 hour run time and not having ESCs heating up on me. I built an SC track at my place and have been too preoccupied with it to do anything else.
Old 09-17-2010, 04:56 PM   #5
RCC Addict

Looked like a great time. I also feel your pain but think this hobby is just that way. At the start of summer I thought I was going to be going to races and things so I picked up the slash 4x4, MMP, HV5.5 and alot of other things. Started and almost finisshed a big track at my brother then got tired of it being me doing all the work and using all my trucks. Now I'm at the point that I have been selling off other rigs just to go scale/crawling side. I find more joy in it for winter projects and being alone..
TAT76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 06:38 PM   #6
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAT76 View Post
Looked like a great time. I also feel your pain but think this hobby is just that way. At the start of summer I thought I was going to be going to races and things so I picked up the slash 4x4, MMP, HV5.5 and alot of other things. Started and almost finisshed a big track at my brother then got tired of it being me doing all the work and using all my trucks. Now I'm at the point that I have been selling off other rigs just to go scale/crawling side. I find more joy in it for winter projects and being alone..
Ya racing is only fun if others are racing with you and its somewhat equal. I also run a brushless E-revo on lipos and its pretty violant around the track. You almost need to be wearing motocross tearoffs just to stand anywhere near it. Scale stuff is better in the winter because there is alot more hands. I have more pics to upload but my hosting site is down right now. I've been building some scale trailers too.