RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Montana (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/montana/)
-   -   Just moved (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/montana/551032-just-moved.html)

nwcrawler 12-07-2015 08:42 AM

Just moved

Just moved to St.ignatius, mt. from wa. Any local scaler groups Around missoula? Who has the best rc shop in town. thanks

TAT76 12-07-2015 05:19 PM

Re: Just moved

Hey welcome. Not sure about any groups but theres tons of spots in your area to go and I do believe a few guys up your way. I've been trying to connect with locals to find whats been going on. Big Sky RC is a nice shop and they would have GTG every month but I haven't seen any. Really need to stop in and chat them up to find out for myself.
Treasure chest is another good LHS and then there's Hobbytown.
What do you run?

nwcrawler 12-08-2015 08:10 AM

I run a built scx10 1.9 boggers, brxl esc, cc bec, mip drivelines, traxxis 550 21t motor, over/under gears, blah blah blah list goes on lol. my wife runs a mild built wraith and my son has a mild built deadbolt scx10. You?

TAT76 12-08-2015 12:27 PM

Nice, awesome your family all run. Been running basic sxc and I just picked up a wraith for my winter build project..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

maslin 12-17-2015 12:04 PM

There's a few of us around. Big Sky RC is in Blue Ribbon, corner of Russell and Broadway, tucked back behind the apartments. They have trail runs from time to time, friday night drag racing and general messing around through the summer too.

I have a small track at my house, I'm 40 minutes south of town, just past Florence.

TAT76 12-19-2015 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maslin (Post 5353303)
There's a few of us around. Big Sky RC is in Blue Ribbon, corner of Russell and Broadway, tucked back behind the apartments. They have trail runs from time to time, friday night drag racing and general messing around through the summer too.

I have a small track at my house, I'm 40 minutes south of town, just past Florence.

Should be enough snow for a snow track by now.. I hear there is talk of it again this year.. Good times

icculus 12-19-2015 08:40 AM

Welcome to Montana! I am also south of Zootown near Stevensville. Internet shopping is your best betaround here, Big Sky has Vetarra rtr rigs and a small parts selection, Hobbytown has usual fare, Treasure Chest is my favorite, small selection, but have some scaler stuff, and lots of other hobby stuff, trains etc, and reminds me of my original LHS as a kid. Be great to meet up at some point, January cold crawlin???

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

nwcrawler 12-21-2015 08:34 AM

I am so down for some winter crawling!

icculus 12-22-2015 09:24 PM

Ok! I'll pm you after the holidays!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk