Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Multi Axle Rigs

Notices

Thread: 8x8 MOA wiring diagram

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2015, 06:19 PM   #1

Default 8x8 MOA wiring diagram

I've googled my heart out today and I can't find exactly what I'm looking for. I picked up an Exceed 8x8 and so far stock, it's not too shabby. (just got it today). But, before it even got here I knew I was going to be upgrading starting with the electronics because it says it doesn't run lipo out of the box. I picked up a spektrum sr410 and two castle sidewinder 3's but my limited electronics knowledge is keeping me from confidently diving in to re-wiring. I want to do throttle mixing and add 8ws at some point, but the way it is currently set up, the two stock esc's are attached to the receiver with a y-harness.
My plan is to run two rear motors off one esc and the two front of the second. The 8ws I'll get to in another week or two.
So, can someone point me to a good wiring diagram? Or explain to this old fart in enough detail that I don't blow something up?

The best part is that my boat (Shockwave) fits perfectly on the back with some foam padding and mini bungee cords. No more hauling that thing down to the water sticking out of a backpack!
Thanks in advance for any help.

mcsgt98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2015, 06:47 PM   #2
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC

Default Re: 8x8 MOA wiring diagram

The ESCs will be in parallel from the battery. The motors will also be in parallel from the ESCs.
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 11:13 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: 8x8 MOA wiring diagram

Do you want to run the two esc's independently? So front 4 wheels spin separately from the back 4, and on separate channels so you can independently control front and rear 4 wheel speed. You will need at least 3 channels. 4 you want to add independent rear steering.
savageasflux is offline   Reply With Quote

8x8 MOA wiring diagram - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need a MOA with dual ESC and BEC wiring diagram duramaxcj5 Electronics 20 03-13-2018 07:59 PM
MOA Electronics wiring Diagram EverettY Electronics 0 05-28-2013 08:53 PM
newb needs wiring diagram for moa crawler J-Fish Newbie General 4 11-28-2012 01:01 PM
newb needs wiring diagram for moa crawler J-Fish Newbie General 1 11-28-2012 07:51 AM
wiring diagram jimbobmarley Electronics 1 08-18-2006 03:25 PM