Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Multi Axle Rigs

Notices

Thread: Cross RC and the HC-6

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2018, 07:01 AM   #1

Default Cross RC and the HC-6

I'm seriously considering getting the Cross RC HC-6. Any comments, recommendations, either concerning Cross RC or this particular kit?

Thanks.
Crldude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2018, 07:20 AM   #2

Default Re: Cross RC and the HC-6

I have a friend that has it and he really likes he. He has 2 or 3 Cross RC trucks now and says the quality is better than that of his RC4WD trucks.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 12:01 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
I have a friend that has it and he really likes he. He has 2 or 3 Cross RC trucks now and says the quality is better than that of his RC4WD trucks.
Thanks for that input, JTR. I really love the looks of the Cross RC military trucks, especially the HC-6. They look very nice but they're certainly not inexpensive.
Old 10-25-2018, 12:07 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

I just built the BC8 and was impressed by the fit and finish, I've also not been easy on it when I run it and nothing has broken or let me down yet (keep in mind the BC8 weighs about 20lbs). I had 2 issues that were resolved pretty quickly by Cross RC, one under body plate was drilled with the wrong hole pattern and after I pointed it out they sent me a new fixed part. I also received a cooling fan that had been crushed and they also replaced that.
HumboldtEF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 03:28 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumboldtEF View Post
I just built the BC8 and was impressed by the fit and finish, I've also not been easy on it when I run it and nothing has broken or let me down yet (keep in mind the BC8 weighs about 20lbs). I had 2 issues that were resolved pretty quickly by Cross RC, one under body plate was drilled with the wrong hole pattern and after I pointed it out they sent me a new fixed part. I also received a cooling fan that had been crushed and they also replaced that.
That's good to hear. I'm glad to hear Cross RC stands behind their product. The BC8 is beyond awesome!
Old 10-26-2018, 07:32 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crldude View Post
That's good to hear. I'm glad to hear Cross RC stands behind their product. The BC8 is beyond awesome!
They do from what I hear. They also make running changes and improvements to their trucks unlike the competition. I think a lot of the CrossRC trucks started off with plastic transmission gears and along the way they changed production over to metal gears.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 07:47 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
They do from what I hear. They also make running changes and improvements to their trucks unlike the competition. I think a lot of the CrossRC trucks started off with plastic transmission gears and along the way they changed production over to metal gears.
Great! I think this may be my next project, after I finish a Dumas nuke sub, an Akula.

Cross RC and the HC-6 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cross-Rc RCSlayRey General Crawlers 7 08-03-2016 03:47 PM