Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Nebraska

Notices

Thread: My trip to Kansas.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 03:55 PM   #1

Default My trip to Kansas.

So this last week I was on spring break. I went to my grandparents farm in Northwest KS for the week. There were to major places to crawl. The pictures I have below are of the first place, the sewer creek. (they don't have a sewage system out there, it just gets flushed into a creek out in the pasture, and it doesn't smell at all) It started off as a trail run up the dried up creek. Then I moved to an old pile of concrete that was there to help support a road through the pasture. It did really well over the rocks and up the creek. It performed better than I thought I would. It tipped over backwards once, so it ended up getting a little muddy. (The body looks funny because it started to rain while I was driving, and I was driving and taking pics at the same time)

The second place is what we call the rocks/canyon. This is about a 2 mile drive through another pasture via another dried up creek. It was mpossible to get my pickup down there so I took the UTV. But unfortunatly when I arrived at the rocks/canyon, I realized I forgot my camera. The canyon is about 3 acres of sandstone with mudholes, cliffs, 15 foot drops, coyote den, waterholes and some awesome scale terrain for an RC rock crawler. Next time I go back I will be sure to take the camera.

This is about what the canyon looked like, but BIGGER and a little flater (except for the 15 foot drop)

Last edited by zeek; 03-23-2008 at 04:04 PM.
zeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 10:34 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Looks like you had a lot of fun! The new body looks nice on their too.

Jim
kwkride is offline   Reply With Quote