Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Nebraska

Notices

Thread: New treasurer!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 07:11 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default New treasurer!!

Well here is the deal everyone, Tony (stampedeproject) because of personal issues does not want to be the treasurer of the club anymore so Jim's (kwikride) wife said that she would be more than happy to take over that postion! I have no problem with that if anyone else has an issues with it please post up! If not then jim's wife is the new treasurer!! Congrats!!
sniders1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2009, 09:51 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Sounds good to me...and THANK YOU!!!. We have about $175 left after the event.

Tom and I had talked about moving the duties to someone else mid-Feb, however with the Comp going on, the timing wasn't good. The 2.2 MWC was brutal from a time, promotion, sales, collection and dollars and cents accounting perspective and I willingly will turn that mess over to someone for any upcoming events. Now with loosing my job and all the time I have been putting into a new job search, it's time someone else take over the treasurer position.

Thanks again. Hopefully I can find something in Nebraska without having to move out of state.

Tony
stampedeproject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:12 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampedeproject View Post
The 2.2 MWC was brutal from a time, promotion, sales, collection and dollars and cents accounting perspective and I willingly will turn that mess over to someone for any upcoming events.
Hi Tony!

I'm the new Treasurer, kwkride's wife.

I plan to attend the meet tomorrow, and would appreciate it if you could give me any information you have on the club thus far. If you have notes written down or typed, I'd like to have a copy of them, for record keeping purposes. If you don't have notes or can't find them, maybe you could tell me what you remember and I can write it down. I have a notebook set aside for the club.

Thanks!
03libertysport is offline   Reply With Quote