RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Nebraska (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/nebraska/)
-   -   NSCA Comp #3 (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/nebraska/314817-nsca-comp-3-a.html)

DeweyCJ5 05-02-2011 09:13 PM

NSCA Comp #3

NSCA Comp #3
21st -22nd and "O" St in Lincoln
Sunday May 15th
12 pm

i was asked to start this comp later, be ready to run when you arrive "thumbsup"

sorry i will not make this one as i am going to spend much needed time with my boys... Chad will be in charge as there will be no officers there , if there are any questions you may pm me

major94 05-02-2011 09:23 PM

It looks as if I can now make it. I just found out that the national anthem gig I had got changed.

And when I say just found out the email was sent 5 minutes before deweys.

oh well see yall there.

Rockin' Shafty Chick 05-03-2011 08:16 PM

Camping on Friday the 13th! Yikes, stay away from guys in hockey masks.:shock:

Krakker 05-06-2011 07:13 PM

I'll have my rig wired and ready by then. I can help get some courses setup so that they are ready to go if needed.
Weather permitting, I could do a grill out at my place where there's some more rocks to crawl.

kwkride 05-06-2011 07:25 PM

I won't make this one unfortunately.
My nephew is graduating that day.

Krakker 05-07-2011 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kwkride (Post 3080383)
I won't make this one unfortunately.
My nephew is graduating that day.

Send him a $20 and a congrats card, you know the valley's got the best terrain for crawlers.:ror:

kwkride 05-07-2011 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krakker (Post 3080961)
Send him a $20 and a congrats card, you know the valley's got the best terrain for crawlers.:ror:

Yeah, convince my wife of that. LOL
I'll have to sleep at your house! :shock:

no2hud 05-09-2011 06:31 AM

I should be able to make it to Lincoln for once, no more Sunday comps though please. Talked with Joe and it looks like we'll car pool together and my son wants to comp also. Later.

Psychomonkey RC 05-09-2011 02:00 PM

Sorry Rich but there is two more already scheduled. :cry:

major94 05-09-2011 08:16 PM

Im with Rich.

We make these sunday comps so people who cant make saturdays can come, but all I ever see happen is we get less regulars, and no sunday peoples.

Just my $0.02

kwkride 05-09-2011 08:21 PM

A couple years ago we had people complaining that they couldn't make Saturday comps because they had to work.
Maybe it's time to take another look at the schedule?

major94 05-09-2011 08:54 PM

Side note.

Does anyone have a decent servo I can borrow for sunday? I broke the casing on mine, and forgot to send it in.

I will be very appreciative.

Psychomonkey RC 05-09-2011 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no2hud (Post 3083974)
I should be able to make it to Lincoln for once, no more Sunday comps though please. Talked with Joe and it looks like we'll car pool together and my son wants to comp also. Later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by major94 (Post 3085329)
Im with Rich.

We make these sunday comps so people who cant make saturdays can come, but all I ever see happen is we get less regulars, and no sunday peoples.

Just my $0.02

Will maybe us guys that work Saturdays should just quit crawling!

You guys don't know how good you got it! I have loved RC cars since I was a kid and have always had to drive to play with them. It costs me $80 bucks just to come down on Saturdays to comp! Heather drives down early in the morning, then I have to haul a$$ to make it in time to run the courses before they are taken down. Two tanks of gas to play with toys. You don't hear me bitchen. So buck up, most of you guys are not that far away. Plus you guys can go practice at Hobbytown anytime you want. So i vote that Sundays stay.

major94 05-10-2011 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psychomonkey RC (Post 3085505)

You guys don't know how good you got it! I have loved RC cars since I was a kid and have always had to drive to play with them. It costs me $80 bucks just to come down on Saturdays to comp! Heather drives down early in the morning, then I have to haul a$$ to make it in time to run the courses before they are taken down. Two tanks of gas to play with toys. You don't hear me bitchen. So buck up, most of you guys are not that far away. Plus you guys can go practise at Hobbytown anytime you want. So i vote that Sundays stay.

Good point.

I never remember that you guys do that. We cant change our schedule for this year, so all of our sundays will stay.

Didnt mean to get your blood pumpin Chad, sorry "thumbsup"

no2hud 05-10-2011 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psychomonkey RC (Post 3085505)

You guys don't know how good you got it! I have loved RC cars since I was a kid and have always had to drive to play with them. It costs me $80 bucks just to come down on Saturdays to comp! Heather drives down early in the morning, then I have to haul a$$ to make it in time to run the courses before they are taken down. Two tanks of gas to play with toys. You don't hear me bitchen. So buck up, most of you guys are not that far away. Plus you guys can go practice at Hobbytown anytime you want. So i vote that Sundays stay.

Easy Pilgrim......I don't care that we have comps on Sundays, just seems that all of the Sunday comps are in Lincoln and I've had (excuse me, chosen) to miss them all. Can we have a later start so I can make it to church, I'll go to the early service? If your crying about gas, buy a motorcycle like Jim and get 100 mpg you whiner......:lmao: Better yet, move to Omaha so we can improve our population with your presence. Luv ya Chad & Dewy!

DeweyCJ5 05-10-2011 11:28 AM

wow... not sure what to say

i work 48-54 hrs per week

i am off every other weekend

on my weekends off i leave my wife and kids to go do a hobby i used to enjoy

1 time per year i do not have to drive an hour and a half each way to do this hobby

i drive down after work to help with building a great comp course that what... 6 - 8 club members pitched in and showed up to help out of how many members this club has...i dont want excuses i have them as well just 1 1/2 hours away from there.

id better stop here... or it will turn to :flipoff:

kwkride 05-10-2011 12:01 PM

I'm looking forward to a comp in Chad and Heather's back yard. :mrgreen:
How is that project going?

Kratos 05-10-2011 02:49 PM

well all i cant make this one. i have a nephews graduation at 1 ( hes from atlantic iowa ) then i have to hit work at 6 back in fort calhoun so no way i can make it. hope everyone enjoys the great spot. and i for one would love to comp at sioux city again:)

no2hud 05-10-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psychomonkey RC (Post 3084701)
Sorry Rich but there is two more already scheduled. :cry:

Hey that's cool, just lobbying for my Sunday's like the politicians do, I'll be there. "thumbsup" I like to joke a bit so please don't take it seriously and I'm not teaming up with James on this one. Joe and I are coming down around 11 am, bring your game Ty.

relic68 05-10-2011 06:20 PM

Hey Chris.....graduation is at 2! I'm from Griswold/Atlantic area. One of my clients is graduating that day also, as well as several family friends and relatives.