RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Nebraska (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/nebraska/)
-   -   sioux falls comp (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/nebraska/323365-sioux-falls-comp.html)

DeweyCJ5 06-26-2011 04:02 PM

sioux falls comp

I am at the point that this is no fun for me any more... i don't have everyone's email on my new computer to send an email so i will do it here. As of today i will no longer plan or compete in the NSCA's comp i am stepping down. Thanks for the good times "thumbsup"

Cookie Monster Joe 06-26-2011 04:33 PM

Good to know I am not the only one that has thaught that this has gotten out of hand and no fun. So now I don't feel bad for giving it up. Good luck to you Dewey and I too had fun with it while it was fun, that wasnt very long though. I think there are more out there that feel this way. oh well. Take care all.

Ty 06-26-2011 07:50 PM

Sorry to hear that Dew. I hope to see you around.

no2hud 06-26-2011 08:38 PM

Bye Dewy, had a nice dinner with you guys after the comp. We have quite a few members making the trip and several out of town competitors wanting to join us, my vote is game on in SD.

major94 06-26-2011 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no2hud (Post 3159625)

Just cause Cookie, Major, and Dewy want to try something different due to lack of their fun why drop the comp? Mr. V.P., welcome to the helm, lets continue to crawl in Sioux Falls. Who is V.P. anyway?:lmao:

I never quit. I am still in it. And will be until we vote new officers at the end of the year. Thats all.

kwkride 06-26-2011 09:11 PM

I'm sorry to hear that Dewey.
Everything you've done for the club has been greatly appreciated!
I wish you the best! "thumbsup"

kwkride 06-26-2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no2hud (Post 3159625)
. . . One thing though, why did the Comp 6 in Sioux Falls post get taken down we voted to comp there, besides I have a room for two nights scheduled and plans to comp there. We have quite a few members making the trip and several out of town competitors wanting to join us. . . . .

As far as I know, this is still on. 8)

no2hud 06-26-2011 09:20 PM

Thanks Jim as far as I know Ty, Chad, Heather, Smokin Joe, poss Alex, and myself are still planning on going.

Psychomonkey RC 06-26-2011 10:14 PM

The "monkey crew" is still planning on heading up:mrgreen:

DeweyCJ5 06-27-2011 04:36 AM

Quote:Originally Posted by no2hud
. . . One thing though, why did the Comp 6 in Sioux Falls post get taken down we voted to comp there, besides I have a room for two nights scheduled and plans to comp there. We have quite a few members making the trip and several out of town competitors wanting to join us. . . . . Quote

i pulled all of my sioux falls posts down as i am no longer an acting officer of the club i would not expect it to be honored...the local comp on the same day undermined me...that was our 1 out of state comp... so if i don't feel like driving to Omaha on any given comp day... i can have a comp here and still get points... how fair would that be ?

sorry it had to end like this

Cookie Monster Joe 06-28-2011 01:09 PM

I guess since I paid dues this year I am still a member even though I am not comping. So that said, it seems to me that there is one person who is a driving force behind alot of stuff in the club and I think alot of us know who that is. I think that that person should be the president this next year. Also that said. I will not be a payin member in the club again so my opinion is just an opinion and take it for what it is.

RICH HUDSON FOR NSCA PRESIDENT......................and weather man.

Have fun the rest of the year. "thumbsup"

major94 06-28-2011 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookie Monster Joe (Post 3162508)

RICH HUDSON FOR NSCA PRESIDENT......................and weather man.

"

Not exactly where I thaught you were goin there......and still unproductive to the situation.....but there is $20 here with your name on it, so I guess.

Ya, so I vote cookie to be the guy that stirs the pot next year.....Keep stiring that pot. :lmao:

Cookie Monster Joe 06-29-2011 01:31 AM

umm........Never said I wanted my money back there bubba. Voicing my opinion is all.

But thanks for playing."thumbsup"

Again I will say, have fun all.

major94 06-29-2011 05:36 AM

Oh you werent getting it back. I was saying that I have 20, so you can say what you want.....

Cookie Monster Joe 06-29-2011 11:21 AM

.......so i can say what i want............ well thanks for the permission to say what i want. Didn't know I needed your approval.

major94 06-29-2011 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookie Monster Joe (Post 3164151)
.......so i can say what i want............ well thanks for the permission to say what i want. Didn't know I needed your approval.

Oh just quit being a dick...I mean "gamecock" "Cocky for a reason"

BTW
Aunt Deb was looking at you in shock, thats why I said put it away. I could tell you were pissed, but I still want to go to the series in the future, and they wont send us if they think we'll do that the whole time.....just sayin.

no2hud 06-29-2011 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by major94 (Post 3164907)
Oh just quit being a dick...I mean "gamecock" "Cocky for a reason"

BTW
Aunt Deb was looking at you in shock, thats why I said put it away. I could tell you were pissed, but I still want to go to the series in the future, and they wont send us if they think we'll do that the whole time.....just sayin.

Dude, get aunt edna off the roof of the car and just call you brother!

major94 06-29-2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by no2hud (Post 3164988)
Dude, get aunt edna off the roof of the car and just call you brother!

What ever Mr. Griswold. :lmao: