Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Nebraska

Notices

Thread: Just bought a Wraith today, broke a knuckle, anybody got a spare near Fremont?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2014, 12:42 AM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Just bought a Wraith today, broke a knuckle, anybody got a spare near Fremont?

Just figured I'd ask. I can pay for it and will be in Fremont tomorrow, I just don't want to run all the way to Omaha or Lincoln. I got to drive it for all of five minutes.
JavelinSST390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2014, 03:49 PM   #2
20K Club

Default Re: Just bought a Wraith today, broke a knuckle, anybody got a spare near Fremont?

If you want to do yourself the biggest favor, get a set of universals for it. The dog bones will oversteer and will force the cup up and brake knuckles and C's. Just getting the universals will save you from needing to buy aluminum stuff for a little while.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 09:19 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Just bought a Wraith today, broke a knuckle, anybody got a spare near Fremont?

The truck already has aluminum c's, and I ordered aluminum knuckles this morning, since NONE of the LHS's had anything in stock, other than one set of axial aluminiums, that they wanted $58.00 for!!!! That's highway robbery. So I ordered some. Right now I was just hoping someone might have a leftover in their toolbox to get me up and running. I wanna drive the f'n thing!!!!

I'll keep that in mind on the universals. But I'm on a tight budget here so it's going to be upgrade as I break it or friends used takeoffs become available, lol!
JavelinSST390 is offline   Reply With Quote

Just bought a Wraith today, broke a knuckle, anybody got a spare near Fremont? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
broke down and bought a Dingo kansei Axial SCX-10 12 03-14-2013 08:58 PM
Broke down, bought a Slash... Haven't seen anyone do this though... Trikster Non Crawler RC's 6 07-14-2008 07:30 PM
broke down and bought one today iceman320 HPI Wheely King 13 10-30-2007 04:08 PM
So I broke down and bought one of these things... monkeyevil General Crawlers 8 08-15-2006 02:54 PM
broke knuckle SNOWTOYOTA General Crawlers 2 03-07-2006 10:35 PM