Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Nevada

Notices

Thread: Las Vegas Scale Crawling Adventure Series #1, 12-10-11

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2011, 11:39 AM   #21
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvrr View Post
Nice to see the scale scene rolling We were very surprised to see only 1 guy show up when we came down for our recon g6. So hopefully there will be a nice showing if the g train rolls back into town
I hope it comes back down. It sucks that only 1 person showed up, it kind of ruined it for the rest of us. I came into the Vegas crawling scene as everyone else was getting out but We are working on getting the ball rolling again
the_ocho is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2011, 05:59 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

I had no clue you guys were here in town, I was busy getting back to normal life. Come back G6
minijosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #23
Rock Crawler

Yea we hope to have a good number of people when the next g6 rolls through.

Alex & Josh I am liking Calico Basin for the meet n greet, what are you guys thinking.?
Rivas Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 08:40 PM   #24
Pebble Pounder

that was a great time, my brother and I had a blast! the spot was great, too. i am working on a quick video now to show off the fun. =)
sisterfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:02 PM   #25
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisterfunk View Post
that was a great time, my brother and I had a blast! the spot was great, too. i am working on a quick video now to show off the fun. =)
Yea it was fun and a good spot. Now if you can just get your brother hooked..!
Old 11-25-2011, 10:32 PM   #26
Rock Crawler

I'm new to the whole rock crawling thing and will be moving out your way some time next year. I dont have a rig yet but am working on getting one. So when I get out there I will look forward to joining you in your rock crawling adventures.

Kenneth
jeepscx10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 11:22 PM   #27
Quarry Creeper

Told ya calico basin was nice.
Old 11-26-2011, 12:31 AM   #28
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepscx10 View Post
I'm new to the whole rock crawling thing and will be moving out your way some time next year. I dont have a rig yet but am working on getting one. So when I get out there I will look forward to joining you in your rock crawling adventures.

Kenneth
Nice, we should have a good size group going by then..!Here is a link to our scale outing. scale crawling las vegas, nv - YouTube
Old 11-28-2011, 09:22 AM   #29

Default :":":":"

has anyone came up with a time or a location yet?...... i`ll leave work early to meet up with every one....
tattoo chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:49 AM   #30

Default :":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":":": ":" :":":":":":":":"

.........please dont make it to far out of town !..... thanx guys!..... its lookin like ther will be a nice amount of folks goin !...NICE!...
Old 11-28-2011, 10:02 AM   #31
Quarry Creeper

ah yes time and location. After our trip we decided on calico basin on the 10th at 11am.
Old 11-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #32

Default .;.;.;;..;..;.;.;..;.;

wheres calico?.... ill get out of work around 2 or 3 ..... hopin yall still out there
Old 11-28-2011, 02:17 PM   #33
Quarry Creeper

Google Maps

corner of assisi canyon and sandstone drive
Old 11-28-2011, 02:45 PM   #34

Default {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

........i`ll find it..... hope yall make it an all day event, i wont be out there till about 3-3:30.... work work work...lol........ thanx again josh!........................... "RIVAS/OCHO 4 PREZ`s"...............
Old 11-28-2011, 06:24 PM   #35
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tattoo chris View Post
........i`ll find it..... hope yall make it an all day event, i wont be out there till about 3-3:30.... work work work...lol........ thanx again josh!........................... "RIVAS/OCHO 4 PREZ`s"...............
Im planning on it lasting quite a while lol. Im sure it wont start right away with the whole getting to know anybody new that shows up and walking the lines so people know where to drive.. or maybe we wont let them walk it so itll all be a surprise who knows, it all depends on who shows up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepscx10 View Post

Kenneth
We will be here when you roll into town, more than welcome to come out and play. The more trucks there is the more fun there is to be had

Also Updated the OP with the location and a link to the spot on google maps

Last edited by the_ocho; 11-28-2011 at 06:34 PM.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:08 PM   #36
Pebble Pounder

Default 12/3.... get together

so, if anyone has some free time on sat (12/3), would anyone be interested in meeting up and dumping some packs? This would be all weather permitting, my gears not waterproof.. hahaha. I really dont care where, just would like to get some drive time in. OR... if anyone is meeting up, can I tag along?
Old 12-02-2011, 01:48 PM   #37
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisterfunk View Post
so, if anyone has some free time on sat (12/3), would anyone be interested in meeting up and dumping some packs? This would be all weather permitting, my gears not waterproof.. hahaha. I really dont care where, just would like to get some drive time in. OR... if anyone is meeting up, can I tag along?
I was going to go out on sunday and meet up with the cali guys comin into to town for the weekend. Should be fun if u want to come out.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:41 PM   #38
Pebble Pounder

i did see that, moon rock? i am not sure where that is. hmmm.... google time. =)
Old 12-04-2011, 06:49 PM   #39
Quarry Creeper

Alright ladies and gentlemen(and Chris) Our first GTG comp thingy is less than a week away now. This Saturday will be here before we know it. I know I have a long week of work but luckily I have Friday off to Get the rig ready and figure some things out for Saturday. I'm looking forward to seeing you all there and hopefully meeting some new people. Hopefully we will have some good weather. I swear if this wind had a face I'd punch it, defiantly my least favorite part of Vegas. Last thought, I put the flyer for the comp up on the OP feel free to save and distribute as you feel necessary. The more we spread the word the better this will be.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:40 AM   #40
Quarry Creeper

Well I won't be able to make it. I have 2 children Christmas parties going on at the same time. Darn it!!!!!!!