Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Nevada

Notices

Thread: New radio

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2012, 05:36 PM   #1

Default New radio

I bought a FlySky FS-GT3B and I am unable to bind it. I have looked on line and they said the receiver should blink when plugged in with the bind plug in and it does not. Has any one had this issue or know how I can bind it?
nine-ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2012, 05:44 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: New radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine-ed View Post
I bought a FlySky FS-GT3B and I am unable to bind it. I have looked on line and they said the receiver should blink when plugged in with the bind plug in and it does not. Has any one had this issue or know how I can bind it?
that radio should have come with a disc for instructions. check youtube for visual video or ask alex, thats what he has.

check link for binding...How To Bind, FlySky FS-GT3B 2.4ghz 3ch Receiver And How to setup fail safe on FS-GT3B Receiver. - YouTube
greggreg2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:15 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

yeah the radio should come with alot of stuff but for 35 bucks they skimp on QC I didnt get anything but the Tx and Rx in my box.

binding is like this
plug in binding plug to bind port on Rx if you didnt get a bind plug all it does is short the two outside posts together so find a way to do that i used some 16g speaker wire i had laying around cut a few in then shoved one end on one post and the other end on the other post

plug in the battery to esc or turn on esc what ever applies.

red light should be blinking on Rx

hold down bind button on Tx and turn on tx.

It should bind.

turn off esc and disco bind plug and turn it back on again and it should all be good to go
the_ocho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 11:26 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ocho View Post
yeah the radio should come with alot of stuff but for 35 bucks they skimp on QC I didnt get anything but the Tx and Rx in my box.

binding is like this
plug in binding plug to bind port on Rx if you didnt get a bind plug all it does is short the two outside posts together so find a way to do that i used some 16g speaker wire i had laying around cut a few in then shoved one end on one post and the other end on the other post

plug in the battery to esc or turn on esc what ever applies.

red light should be blinking on Rx

hold down bind button on Tx and turn on tx.

It should bind.

turn off esc and disco bind plug and turn it back on again and it should all be good to go
I got it....thank you. I will check it tomorrow.
nine-ed is offline   Reply With Quote

New radio - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NO Power on Radio after GT3B Radio Hack jcosentino Electronics 3 12-30-2011 10:27 PM
replacement Radio antenna for spectrum radio jdacus Electronics 10 10-26-2010 05:48 AM
What radios are you guys using? stick radio or pistol grip radio?? yellowpasta2000 Newbie General 14 11-28-2009 09:10 AM
Convince me why I should buy a 3pm-x radio over a 2pl radio BadRockNoCookie Electronics 6 11-13-2009 06:23 PM
Radio Wraps Anyone Personalize Your Radio TK-twister Electronics 6 03-09-2008 06:05 PM