RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Nevada (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/nevada/)
-   -   Las Vegas crawling? (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/nevada/366712-las-vegas-crawling.html)

underdog75 02-16-2012 09:39 AM

Las Vegas crawling?

I'm going to Vegas to see Mötley Crew this weekend and have some free time while I am there. I'm hoping to get a few suggestions on where to crawl just off the strip. I plan to sneak away while my wife has a massage so it needs to be fairly close. Thanks for your help.

JeremyH 02-16-2012 11:51 AM

Re: Las Vegas crawling?

There are some great spots in Vegas....although they are a few miles from the Strip. Nationals was just held at Lone Mountain a few months ago....and when I was there before that, I found some great spots in Red Rock national park.

Rivas Concepts 02-16-2012 12:29 PM

We have lots of great spots, the place we are holding the scale comp this weekend isnt to far from the strip. When are you getting into town & when are you leaving..?

underdog75 02-17-2012 01:53 AM

I'm coming today, Friday, and leaving Monday. Greg invited me to hook up with you guys. I'm going to try to make it. He listed his contact info so I am going to get a hold of him Saturday for directions. It sounds fun and I appreciate the invite. It's funny how in my 20's all I wanted to do on Vegas was party. Now in my 30's I want to hang out and play with rc's. Life does go full circle. Lol. Hopefully I will see you Sunday.

greggreg2011 02-17-2012 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underdog75 (Post 3573411)
I'm coming today, Friday, and leaving Monday. Greg invited me to hook up with you guys. I'm going to try to make it. He listed his contact info so I am going to get a hold of him Saturday for directions. It sounds fun and I appreciate the invite. It's funny how in my 20's all I wanted to do on Vegas was party. Now in my 30's I want to hang out and play with rc's. Life does go full circle. Lol. Hopefully I will see you Sunday.

dude best bet is join us sun...otherwise youll be alone n thats no fun. so guys todys my b day so ill take 1.000 split by all you to build my ttc lvsc rig,lol. but yeah give me a ring man,,leave a message with number as i miss alot ah calls unless i do answer. its close to strip. i live 5 mins from say the riv and the spots say 5 mins from me so yeah

tattoo chris 02-19-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeremyH (Post 3572104)
There are some great spots in Vegas....although they are a few miles from the Strip. Nationals was just held at Lone Mountain a few months ago....and when I was there before that, I found some great spots in Red Rock national park.

............ tourists...lol..:lmao: