Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Nevada

Notices

Thread: Las Vegas crawling?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Las Vegas crawling?

I'm going to Vegas to see Mötley Crew this weekend and have some free time while I am there. I'm hoping to get a few suggestions on where to crawl just off the strip. I plan to sneak away while my wife has a massage so it needs to be fairly close. Thanks for your help.
underdog75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2012, 11:51 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Las Vegas crawling?

There are some great spots in Vegas....although they are a few miles from the Strip. Nationals was just held at Lone Mountain a few months ago....and when I was there before that, I found some great spots in Red Rock national park.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:29 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

We have lots of great spots, the place we are holding the scale comp this weekend isnt to far from the strip. When are you getting into town & when are you leaving..?
Rivas Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:53 AM   #4
Rock Stacker

I'm coming today, Friday, and leaving Monday. Greg invited me to hook up with you guys. I'm going to try to make it. He listed his contact info so I am going to get a hold of him Saturday for directions. It sounds fun and I appreciate the invite. It's funny how in my 20's all I wanted to do on Vegas was party. Now in my 30's I want to hang out and play with rc's. Life does go full circle. Lol. Hopefully I will see you Sunday.
underdog75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:41 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog75 View Post
I'm coming today, Friday, and leaving Monday. Greg invited me to hook up with you guys. I'm going to try to make it. He listed his contact info so I am going to get a hold of him Saturday for directions. It sounds fun and I appreciate the invite. It's funny how in my 20's all I wanted to do on Vegas was party. Now in my 30's I want to hang out and play with rc's. Life does go full circle. Lol. Hopefully I will see you Sunday.
dude best bet is join us sun...otherwise youll be alone n thats no fun. so guys todys my b day so ill take 1.000 split by all you to build my ttc lvsc rig,lol. but yeah give me a ring man,,leave a message with number as i miss alot ah calls unless i do answer. its close to strip. i live 5 mins from say the riv and the spots say 5 mins from me so yeah
greggreg2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:00 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
There are some great spots in Vegas....although they are a few miles from the Strip. Nationals was just held at Lone Mountain a few months ago....and when I was there before that, I found some great spots in Red Rock national park.
............ tourists...lol..
tattoo chris is offline   Reply With Quote

Las Vegas crawling? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Las Vegas Crawling sisterfunk Videos! 4 01-14-2012 09:11 AM
Las Vegas Scale Crawling get together Pictures(UPDATE 11-20-11) the_ocho Nevada 16 01-09-2012 12:53 PM
Las Vegas Scale Crawling Adventure Series #1, 12-10-11 the_ocho Nevada 78 12-25-2011 09:51 PM
Any scale crawling in Las Vegas Rivas Concepts Nevada 29 04-03-2011 10:27 PM
2006 Nevada, Las Vegas, Vegas Crawlerz kevinlongisland Competition Results 0 01-15-2006 08:23 AM