Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Nevada

Notices

Thread: transplant

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2013, 09:32 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default transplant

Not a transgender, not a native, definitely a sinner getting transplanted. Sin City here I come... So I see the ferndogg310 & rivas concepts vids getting posted with some great action from the area. Starting a new Job around the end of July and ready to get back into the rock crawling. Done plenty of 1:1 wheeling for many Hump N Bump events and a little rc crawling around the Vegas spots. Since I will be a "local" soon thought I would give a shout out to all those I might be meeting soon.

With that said anyone running large scale crawlers or will a 6th scale Willys be acceptable with the 10th scale crowd?

Can I put in my request for cool weather now? lol

Josh
snydercj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2013, 10:54 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: transplant

Welcome...Just in time for the hot weather. Vegas has lots of good spots, we go out frequently. Most of the guys use 1:10 scalers, but you can run whatever you have....were always looking forward to meeting new guys.
Erbing is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 12:33 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

welcome! as earl said lots of spots and always someone to go out with. is it a gi joe willys by any chance? ive got 1 of thoes ive started and neglected as noone else out here showed any interest in building 1 also. post up when you get out here!
greggreg2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:04 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Excellent! Hope to have my buddies Wraith set up for crawling soon and he has two boys, so there is potential for 4 new faces to the crowd.

Neglect that large scale Jeep no further. I have a Dragon model version commanded by the Gunny of all Gunny's as seen here. Certainly not original "Willys" If it's your thing large scale is a lot of fun, not to say 10th scale is not. Maybe when the guys and gals out there see just how awesome a 6th scale Willy's is we can get some thing started as Dave (Zoso) has down in San Bernardino county.

Will post up when I get in town. Calico Basin is an area I have not been to yet and thinking one of the first spots I will be visiting.
snydercj7 is offline   Reply With Quote

transplant - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mad Scientist IFS-SCX10 Transplant Surgery demonoid369 General Crawlers 42 07-30-2012 10:33 PM
axial honcho tundra body transplant lots O pics status 1.9 Scale Rigs 6 05-31-2010 03:11 PM
Honcho heart transplant learch Axial SCX-10 5 04-06-2010 11:08 PM
Servo transplant AdamF Electronics 7 03-10-2006 10:43 PM