Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Nevada

Notices

Thread: next gtg?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2013, 07:51 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default next gtg?

Hey everyone I was jus wondering if there's any idea when the next gtg is? I finally got my crawler and stuff down here and itching to get out and run it. Let me know!!
jboehler04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2013, 07:46 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: next gtg?

Anyone? Was thinking of getting out sat. Let me know if anyone wants to go. The only spot I've really gone is lone mountain but would like to check out some other spots. Let me know if anyone wants to get out sat.
Old 11-21-2013, 02:27 AM   #3
Pebble Pounder

From what the weather man was saying, Friday and Saturday might be raining. If so Calico Basin with have some wet sections.
hard rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:18 AM   #4
I wanna be Dave

If we have a decent rain - Crawlage. If not then I say one of the further out spots, state parks - valley of fire, red rock, red stone, area51.
If the rain is light then getting alittle further out might get us out from under the clouds.
doublej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:36 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

Dang it the weather must have changed I had nice weather reports on my phone last couple days for sat.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:36 PM   #6
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jboehler04 View Post
Hey everyone I was jus wondering if there's any idea when the next gtg is? I finally got my crawler and stuff down here and itching to get out and run it. Let me know!!

Welcome again, lol. Sweet you got the rc in town now. I would like to get out this weekend but my crud is under construction. Calico is nice and has some different style spots all close to each other, but we do tend to over due it on the amount of trips there so keep that in mind. If doublej is going out I would suggest hook up with him and if you have the time hit a location like Redstone because it is killer and not many GTGs there (think ive been to 5-6 there in the last 2 years.) Crawledge or Bootleg if you don't have all day and both are good spots.

I plan to get out next weekend 30th/1st to test what I am working on before the Dec. 7th G6 in Reno and you are more then welcome to join just like anyone else. I will figure out and post the info Tuesday night or something.

See ya on the rocks!
greggreg2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:48 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

Thanks Greg. Yea I stopped in cutting edge couple days ago and got some new tires and wheels for the rig and a winch on the way. But would love to get out. Like I said I jus hit up lone mountain the other day to do some test running on my rig. First real outting since it was built and so far so good jus needed a better tire/wheel combo. I was hoping to get out this weekend but this rain might not happen. But let me know if you get out next weekend.

next gtg? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gtg!??? Beest Indiana 1 01-13-2013 07:15 PM
Little GTG venom-crawler North Dakota 0 04-10-2011 04:10 PM
3/20/11 GTG gtg kuakini botanical garden U DOWN Hawaii 20 03-29-2011 09:41 AM
March 9th GTG and March 30th Comp/GTG pedemaster-rc Texas 0 03-05-2008 08:39 PM