RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   Nevada (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/nevada/)
-   -   Back in Sin City! (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/nevada/507021-back-sin-city.html)

PaloAltoK5 09-01-2014 01:48 PM

Back in Sin City!

In case ya'll live under a rock...I've moved back to Las Vegas!!

Crawlers are unpacked, so it's time to do some crawling as cooler weather starts to approach!!

Is anybody interested in a new comp rig series, or has everybody except Steve and I gone full scaler only? Let me know!!

Sent from my Get Smart Super Secret Shoe Phone using Tapatalk

doublej 09-02-2014 08:45 AM

Re: Back in Sin City!

Dont listen to chris.....
There has been talk of a comp rig series. What do you have?

PaloAltoK5 09-02-2014 06:25 PM

lol, I see the young Padwan doesn't know who I am... I can't list what I have, the internet's not big enough to hold a list of that magnitude!! lol

And ya, I have scalers too... Just ask Parker ;)

doublej 09-02-2014 06:45 PM

Sounds like the wall in the shop. Lol
And parker doesn't know what a scaler is, they play with ready to runs compared to some of us. Lol

No really - I was talking to scott this morning. A good loose rules comp series would be fun. I say lose rules bc I think their would be moas and shafties.

You wanna run with it? I'm already setting up and running the scale series. Las vegas scale crawlers on FB. Half this town is scared of rcc.

PaloAltoK5 09-02-2014 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doublej (Post 4882748)
Sounds like the wall in the shop. Lol
And parker doesn't know what a scaler is, they play with ready to runs compared to some of us. Lol

No really - I was talking to scott this morning. A good loose rules comp series would be fun. I say lose rules bc I think their would be moas and shafties.

You wanna run with it? I'm already setting up and running the scale series. Las vegas scale crawlers on FB. Half this town is scared of rcc.

Yeah, I am gonna run with it. I don't know if you guys remember SinCityRCRC.com but I bought it back when Ken let the domain expire so I'll be setting up that website and forum again someday soon, now that I am back. I've posted my intentions on the SinCity FB page, I think Scott is the moderator of it, or was.

I live up in the NW, Ft. Apache and Alexander. So I am always looking to get out an crawl somewhere. Either with the wraith, tlt/bruiser, K2-3L or my comp rigs, rally cars, 5th/6th/10th scale, or whatever!

doublej 09-02-2014 07:48 PM

Sincityrcrc was right before I got stationed here. I set ya a pm, shoot me a txt.

tattoo chris 09-03-2014 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaloAltoK5 (Post 4882719)
lol, I see the young Padwan doesn't know who I am... I can't list what I have, the internet's not big enough to hold a list of that magnitude!! lol

And ya, I have scalers too... Just ask Parker ;)

,..... by the way its "padawan" ,... and it doesnt matter what ya run as long as you have a smile on yur face running it!!! .... we are grown men playing with toy trucks, ya cant take this to seriously.. my previous comment was a joke, it wasn't meant to hurt or upset anyone.

PaloAltoK5 09-03-2014 08:52 AM

No worries, I took it as a joke and responded in kind! ;)

dieselfuel 09-03-2014 10:27 PM

damn you all...

PaloAltoK5 09-03-2014 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dieselfuel (Post 4884007)
damn you all...

Come back to the dark side...

;)

doublej 09-04-2014 06:53 AM

A plan is already forming....

tattoo chris 09-04-2014 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dieselfuel (Post 4884007)
damn you all...

Im sure you were thinkin of a more colorful word !! "thumbsup"

hard rocker 09-26-2014 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doublej (Post 4882748)
Half this town is scared of rcc.

Why would anyone be scared of RCC? this forum is the best thing for rc rock crawlers.