Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > New England Monster Showdown

Notices

Thread: 2017 New England Monster Showdown - June 23rd-25th - Fort Wetherill, RI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2017, 10:55 AM   #61
RCC Addict

Default Re: 2017 New England Monster Showdown - June 23rd-25th - Fort Wetherill, RI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jslick View Post
Bummer, hope to catch up with you boys another time.
That is to bad guys, but I understand how much travel can cost.

Start saving your kroners for next year!
BC-Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2017, 10:15 PM   #62
RCC Addict

Default Re: 2017 New England Monster Showdown - June 23rd-25th - Fort Wetherill, RI

Ok back from a couple weeks in China and time to get more sponsors announced.

Today EPARCC and Krazed Builds are being recognized for their donations to the 2.2 Mod Drivers Prize Pool. Give John and Bob a shout-out for supporting these event again.

Last edited by BC-Brian; 05-05-2017 at 10:24 PM.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:23 PM   #63
RCC Addict

Two more awesome sponsors who have stepped up to support this event. Thank Jake at Y-Town Crawlers and Troy from Custom Fiber for their contribution to the Drivers Prize Payoff.

Old 05-14-2017, 08:43 PM   #64
RCC Addict

A big shout out to Adam at 149 RC Worx for supporting the drivers prize pool for the Monster Showdown. Show him some love and go scope out his homebrew chassis and other great gear.

Old 05-15-2017, 11:41 AM   #65
RCC Addict

Less than 6 weeks until the New England Monster Showdown, can't wait. We've got a few more sponsors still to be announced and the other details are starting to come together.

There are only 2 weeks till the price of tickets will go from $50 to $60 for the comp classes and from $30 to $40 for the trail class combo. Get your tickets today, I should have a fun treat for anyone who registers early

Buy tickets here.

Get your rigs polished up so Troy can drool on them

Old 05-21-2017, 08:33 PM   #66
RCC Addict

Thanks today go out to Dravtech and Dinogy Lipos for supporting the Monster Showdown with some great gear that we will be giving away at our drivers handout

You can't win if you don't come, get your tickets here.

Reminder, prices go up $10 starting June 1st

If you are looking for Shocks, Chassis, and other goodies check out Dravtech

For all your power needs check out Dinogy Lipos serious power that doesn't let you down.
Old 05-25-2017, 03:47 PM   #67
RCC Addict

We've got a late add to the line-up of sponsors contributing to the drivers prize pool. Thanks to Carl at Bad Associates RC the pot for the 2.2 Mod drivers just got bigger.

Check out their facebook page here, and give Carl a high five if you see him.

Old 05-28-2017, 09:08 PM   #68
RCC Addict

Thanks go out today to Erik and Barry for supporting the Monster Showdown product giveaway again this year. They are both making some great gear for our comp rigs, helping keep the hobby alive, and shaping the future of comp crawling with their products.

Check out their gear on their websites and facebook pages.

Click here to register for this great event, You can't win this great gear if you don't enter.

Just a reminder, 3 days until the early bird pricing expires.

Old 05-30-2017, 09:04 PM   #69
RCC Addict

Our last Sponsor announcements for the Monster Showdown are our friends Down Under, Hulksta Engineering, and TCS Crawlers. Thanks to Dan and Kevin for supporting the event. Dan and Kevin both have some great gear donated for our Driver Product Giveaway! Check out TCS Crawlers and Hulksta's facebook page

You can't win if you don't come, get your tickets here, less than 48 hours to get your early bird pricing.

Last edited by BC-Brian; 05-30-2017 at 09:10 PM.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:47 PM   #70
RCC Addict

Just over 24 Hours remaining for Early Bird Pricing!
Register before 11:59pm June 1st to take advantage.
www.NEMonsterShowdown.com

In the mean time I wanted to thank all our Sponsors for supporting this event. As of right now the prize payout to the 2.2 Mod Comp Class is $2600 and grows with every new comp entry. This would NEVER happen with out the support from these great companies.

A Huge shout-out to Castle Creations for supporting this event as the headline sponsor for the second year in a row!

Another huge thanks to all our Course Level sponsors, Holmes Hobbies, Lattice Innovations, PurpMart, RCBros,and RCP Crawlers, for supporting the event as course sponsors two years in a row and to Ottsix for taking the helm as a course level sponsor this year.

Thanks to 149 R/C Worx, Custom Fiber, EPA Crawlers, Krazed Builds, and Y-Town Crawlers for their contributions to the Drivers Prize Pool.

Thanks to Barry's RC Carbon, Dinogy Lipos, Dlux Fab, DravTech, Hulksta Engineering, and TCS Crawlers for supporting this event by donating awesome gear to be won by our drivers at the Monster Showdown Giveaway.
Our hats are off the the Guys at New Bedford RC for coordinating and running the Trail events at this years Monster Showdown for a second year in a row.

Thanks also go out to the Boston Crawlers crew for Working hard to make the Comp side of this event Happen!

If you know or bump into anyone working at these great shops give them a high five and thank them for keeping this crawler thing we all love moving onward and upward.

Remember you can't win if you don't come. See you all on the rocks!

Old 06-03-2017, 08:59 PM   #71
RCC Addict

This page is not reserved specifically for info or sponsors stuff.
Old 06-03-2017, 09:29 PM   #72
I wanna be Dave

Time to start stepping up and get your tickets. This is one of the nicest places I have had the chance to compete at. Can't wait to see you there.
Jslick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 09:31 AM   #73
I wanna be Dave

It's only 3 weeks away, I'm dying here!!!
Stoked to get back! Brian runs an amazing comp!
winnerone23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 01:45 PM   #74
RCC Addict

Thanks Guys!

Doing some work on the trophies this week. Monster Showdown will once again have custom designed trophies by yours truly, with the help of Krazed Builds, that are sure to be unique and a great piece to display on your bench.

Some of the last trophies we have done in collaboration shown below. Remember you can't win if you don't come.

Click here for tickets
Old 06-05-2017, 01:49 PM   #75
Custom Carbon Fiber

If any of them have the name Bob on them ...... that ones mine

Tickets been bought ..... and I even practiced once last week.
Robbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 08:57 PM   #76
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC-Brian View Post
Thanks Guys!

Doing some work on the trophies this week. Monster Showdown will once again have custom designed trophies by yours truly, with the help of Krazed Builds, that are sure to be unique and a great piece to display on your bench.

Some of the last trophies we have done in collaboration shown below. Remember you can't win if you don't come.

Click here for tickets
I personally want to thank, both of you, for the Amazing trophies!

I especially have a little Love, for both of those specific trophies!!!

They are, Awesome collaborations and are in safe keeping! (Right on the same shelf, with each other!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbob View Post

Tickets been bought ..... and I even practiced once last week.
I like the collaboration work boys! Can't wait to see what's coming this year!
All the work of one or both of these talented gentlemen!
winnerone23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 10:08 PM   #77
RCC Addict

That is quite the collection of our handywork you have their Troy, glad you are keeping them safe, you know for historical purposes :p I am bummed I wasn't able to keep one at NENC last year, the "time capsule" design is my favorite to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbob
I'll put anyone name on one for the a bribe... err donation of $5000
Old 06-05-2017, 10:28 PM   #78
Rock Crawler

is there a Drivers List? Couldn't seem to find anything on the host website?

This thread is making me want to change my plans in a few weeks
ram_tough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 10:53 PM   #79
RCC Addict

Last names have been removed to protect the innocent :p

Signup sheet for the Comp Class so far, a few names missing, that should be signing up soon.

Curt H
Barry S
Bob F
David M
Brian D
Bob B
Carl A
Nicholas A
Josh K
Ben M
Daniel K
Erik D
Wes B
Adam N
John S
Tommy O
Old 06-06-2017, 09:00 AM   #80
Quarry Creeper

So I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it up there even though its in my home state. Haha. But if I do it would I be able to buy a ticket there? If not maybe I'll just come watch if I have time. Looks like this is going to be a killer comp though!
Evo93 is offline   Reply With Quote

2017 New England Monster Showdown - June 23rd-25th - Fort Wetherill, RI - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New England Monster Showdown - May 14-15 - Fort Wetherill, RI BC-Brian New England Monster Showdown 414 05-20-2016 02:24 PM
New England Monster Showdown - May 14th -15th BC-Brian Rhode Island 1 05-12-2016 05:32 PM
New England Monster Showdown - May 14th-15th BC-Brian Georgia 0 04-17-2016 08:49 AM
New England Monster Showdown - May 14th -15th BC-Brian Vermont 0 04-03-2016 10:56 PM