Notices

Thread: Granite State Crawlers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2008, 04:40 AM   #41
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydneysdad View Post
LOL... thanks for the chuckle... LOL...
I don't get it. Is it funny that NH would have events or that I would go? They could have events just as well as anybody and I go to rock crawling events all the time. I have no idea if you've been to one or one-hundred events and I imagine you have no idea what I do and don't do. So, I don't get it.

To get this thread back on track ... are any of you NH guys from the Keene area?
MattH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2008, 08:37 PM   #42
I wanna be Dave

Off Road is still going strong but the oval is now a dedicated karting facility. We've been holding WKA races and things are stepping up quite a bit. Rentals are on the way as well!

Stop in sometime...RC racing kicks off around 12:00-1:00, and I'm working in the shop every Saturday. Bring your crawler too; we've been building a nice crawling course on site
CreepyCrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 10:05 PM   #43
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattH View Post
Is it funny that NH would have events
no. actually i would like to see these guys form a club..

Quote:
I imagine you have no idea what I do and don't
do.
your absolutely right. sometimes i have no idea what i'm doing..

Quote:
To get this thread back on track ...
yes lets do so.. but i would like to apoligize to the owners, mods, members, the president, and ofcourse the pope for hijacking this tread (i already have a nag at home and i dont need one on the internet) again sorry to all...

ps, matt i will not respond to any of your posts anymore.. and please dont pm me anymore.. thank you and have a jolly day..

Last edited by sydneysdad; 05-23-2008 at 10:26 PM.
sydneysdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 11:49 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattH View Post

To get this thread back on track ... are any of you NH guys from the Keene area?
I raced in Keene and Troy, Mostly sedan. You might remember me, I'm the one who smoked my motor dyno right after testing your motor at Pete's offroad track in Troy.
Decible142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 05:33 AM   #45
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decible142 View Post
I raced in Keene and Troy, Mostly sedan. You might remember me, I'm the one who smoked my motor dyno right after testing your motor at Pete's offroad track in Troy.
I do indeed remember you. Man, I felt so bad that day when your dyno smoked. Especially since you were doing me a favor. What bad luck! If I remember correctly when you dropped the dyno power wires they hit your truck's chrome bumper and shorted out the whole thing. What were the odds of that happening?

I miss racing at Keene and Troy. For the most part, that was perfect racing. Low key, but you still wanted to win. I miss that kind of racing. I miss club racing, in general.

Last edited by MattH; 05-24-2008 at 06:57 AM.
Old 05-24-2008, 07:00 AM   #46
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepyCrawl View Post
Off Road is still going strong but the oval is now a dedicated karting facility. We've been holding WKA races and things are stepping up quite a bit. Rentals are on the way as well!

Stop in sometime...RC racing kicks off around 12:00-1:00, and I'm working in the shop every Saturday. Bring your crawler too; we've been building a nice crawling course on site
I will stop by. I'd love to move back. I grew up in CT, but NH was a better fit.

What are WKA races? Karting, I imagine?
Old 05-26-2008, 10:53 PM   #47
I wanna be Dave

Exactly. World Karting Association.
CreepyCrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:24 PM   #48

matt h,
im in the keene area. i live in roxburry. u probly remember me as well from troy and keene. i raced 4wd sedan, and sorta started the pulling events in troy. I now have a scale jeep cj 2.2 and a txt project im working on. cant wait to get the txt finished.

does anyone know if the axial transmision is strong enough to live in a light weight txt.

thanks for the info.
nick.
monster jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 05:11 PM   #49

hey guys newbie very intrested in meeting up and crawling i know some spots from my 1/1 days alot of powerline stuff and my parents house in allenstown they got 7 acres and alot of rocks let me know about any clubs the living room is getting boring
bangbro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:06 PM   #50
Pebble Pounder

wow did this section die....im also looking for a club in NH. i tried the nercc site but it wasnt working. getting ready to pick up a rs10.
nhwheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:07 AM   #51
Quarry Creeper

try this one also http://www.106racepark.com
allgm1 is offline   Reply With Quote