Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Northeast > New Hampshire

Notices

Thread: Liquidrc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 12:24 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Liquidrc

Hi guys, I thought I'd try here... I had Paypal screw up my last order with Liquidrc, they got my money but not my order.

Does anyone have a valid phone number or email addy for them? I tried the contact form via their website, paypal contact email address and paypal contact phone number, no reply/response.

I've made orders with them and plan on ordering more, would just like to solve this order first...

Thanks guys.
trainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2008, 07:08 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

They are a member on my local forum. I sent them a PM on my forum with a link to this thread in it, so hopefully you guys can get this resolved.
gr33nlemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:22 AM   #3
Pebble Pounder

I pm'd you my email address, could you pm it to them? Thanks.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:15 AM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Big THANK YOU to gr33nlemon, obviously his pm did the trick as liquidrc just refunded my payment! I was running out of options... And thanks to liquidrc for making it right. Mistake was not theirs but paypal's.
Old 11-08-2008, 03:18 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

No problem man, glad I could help out.
gr33nlemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:31 PM   #6
RCC Addict

I've got the same problem.

Placed an order in the middle of last week to LiquidRC. Money has been withdrawn from my PayPal account but I haven't got any order confirmation yet. The status of the order is 'transmitted', which normally means it shipps in a few days (items are in stock). Ordered two more items after this one, and they are already shipped.

I've tried to reach someone at LiquidRc via e-mail, but no answer. I have one order shipped from the company in early November and it still hasn't arrived. I guess it never will. I've asked Liquid to re-send the items (around $10 worth) but no answer from LiquidRC .

Liquid has great prices, easy ordering and fast shipping. However, I'm amazed how a company can totally ignore their customers problems like this!

gr33nlemon, do you think you could help me out as well? Please, let me know if you have an e-mail adress to someone at Liquid. Or perhaps you can forward this to Liquid directly, as you did with 'trainer'?
Tomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:46 PM   #7
RCC Addict

I got it sorted out with LiquidRc. Thanks Liquid, thanks gr33nlemon!
Tomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:35 AM   #8
Rock Stacker

Solved

Last edited by ak73 pro a; 02-05-2010 at 10:00 AM.
ak73 pro a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 02:20 AM   #9

I've got the same problem.

Placed an order on March 13, 2010, to LiquidRC. Money has been withdrawn from my PayPal account but I haven't got any order confirmation yet.

I've tried to reach someone at LiquidRc via e-mail, but no answer.

gr33nlemon (or any other), do you think you could help me out as well? Please, let me know if you have an e-mail adress to someone at Liquid. Or perhaps you can forward this to Liquid directly, as you did with 'trainer' and `Tomy`?
Ator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:18 AM   #10

I got no feedback.

But anyway, I solved the problem as follows:
I claimed the money back via paypal. Just some hours later, LiquidRC send the money back via paypal. So if you have this problem, just claim the money via paypal back. Do not try to reach them via phone or email - that does not work. If you know this, liquidRC is a good dealer!

Afterwards, I placed the same order and just some days later I got the rc equipment.
Ator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:17 AM   #11

Found this thread on google when looking for a valid email to Liquid.
Never got any replies on sent email... anyone know why no one never get any replies from him/them?

I have 58 orders from him/them and havent had any serious problems before. Always fast shipping and no problems.
Now I have some problem that I want to sort out.

Ordered on April 26 and that order is not shipped yet. ~$45 value. Was in stock when I ordered but seems out since then (order number 67144088 )

Ordered on May 29 and that order is not shipped. $125 value. This item IS in stock, 3 left. (order number 67145660)
Ordered more stuff the same day and the day after, it got sent today. Why not the $125 order ?

Please gr33nlemon, forward this to Liquid to read and solve.
I will be very thankful!
markusb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:37 PM   #12

Heya
Found this thread and I'm in the same situation now. Payment transfered through paypal but status is stuck on Transmitted on no confirmation e-mail. Also unable to get in contact with Liquid. Complete silence :( Any help is greatly appriciated! My Order: #67145657

Thanks
J.f.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:40 PM   #13
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.f.s View Post
Heya
Found this thread and I'm in the same situation now. Payment transfered through paypal but status is stuck on Transmitted on no confirmation e-mail. Also unable to get in contact with Liquid. Complete silence :( Any help is greatly appriciated! My Order: #67145657

Thanks
I had the same problem. They are awful at replying to email. You just won't get a response. Just make sure you start a paypal dispute before the allowed time runs out.
neilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:12 PM   #14
RCC Addict

Hmm. I quit ordering from them because when I try to search a item it either comes up with 0 results or 1000 items having nothing to do with what I searched for. The couple times I did order everything went smooth, but the site is just a P.I.T.A. Now that I know they dont respond to emails, they are just off my list.
KBrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:19 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilus View Post
I had the same problem. They are awful at replying to email. You just won't get a response. Just make sure you start a paypal dispute before the allowed time runs out.
Thanks for your reply neilus. The value of my order is so low ($7 inc shipping) so it's not worth the hassle imo to make a complaint. I would like the parts though and it's a shame they'll get my money without returning any goods. $7 is about what you pay for a lunch at a restaurant here in Sweden.

This was my last order from Liquid. Customer service couldn't be worse. I recently had a completely different experience with one of the larger rc shops in the US. Had a faulty part sent to me. I provided a picture and they sent me a new part. No sending back the faulty part or any other hassle or extra charges. They will for sure get more of my business.
J.f.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:58 AM   #16

All good, today I received my wheels ordered April 26th.
The order with the center diff housings was canceled and the money was refounded to my bank account today.

Not a word from Liquid, but all good and sorted out.
Tnx Liquid, Ill be back!
markusb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:46 AM   #17

Default liquid rc is a joke!

I ordered a Hot Racing dig unit for my 6 year old sons AX-10 it was the wrong part for the car. I got a smart ass e-mail from Liquid rc that said I could return it to the po box on the shipment. The address was not readable so I emailed back to get his po box and still have not got a response after 10 trys. As a test I emailed him from a differant e-mail address asking about making a purchase and got a response.But still did not get an address. Does anyone have an address for this flake?
I also tryed to contact Hot Racing and they are even worse. Also no phone number and not e-mail response.
This guy should not be running a business. He might have good prices but not customer service at all! On his web site it states that product issue will be resolved with the manufacture of the product but they don't respond either!
kartphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:37 AM   #18

Going to wake this old thread to life and see if anyone can help me. Ordered some stuff from liquid rc 1 week ago, all items in stock and the items would ship the next day. Nothing has happend yet and i have mailed them several times to get a refund but no answer. Anyone know these guys?
Ghane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:58 PM   #19

Default Liquid RC

I have placed an order last year with Liquid RC. But I still haven't received anything. In the meantime I have already paid for my order. According to the website the goods are on his way. But his hasn't changed for several months.

I have already sent several e-mails, but I never received any response.

Looking on this website I see that many others have experienced the same problem. Is there anyone that can help me?

Kind regards,
USEWILS89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 02:28 AM   #20

Default Re: Liquidrc

Hello

I have the same problem with LiquidRC.
I received only a part of my order (1,5 months ago).
I sent allot of emails to LiquidRC, also from their site...and nothing.
I hope that the parts that i am still waiting will be sent in another package.

Order number #67165712

missing :

DLR510 Black Antenna Tube (1)
AF0307 Purple .21+ alum. foam air filter
NRS3016V 4mm main chassis
NRS3160 Tie rod turnbuckles (7) NRS3
NRS4024 Alum. steering servo mount
TMX1526 Alum. Battery Box for the Receiver
NRS3220 Upper Bumper Brace

Best regards,
Andrei is offline   Reply With Quote