Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Northeast > New Hampshire

Notices

Thread: Crawling by the lake

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 07:28 AM   #1

Thumbs up Crawling by the lake

hey guys, i just picked up a tamiya cr-01 after looking for a crawler for a long time. My plans are to get an axial soon but money is tight.

I was wondering if there is anyone in the Gilford/Laconia area. I live up by Gunstock ski mountain and have a nice walking trail and dry rocky river bed out behind my house that's fun to crawl at. It's not much fun by myself though :?

I'd be down to travel a bit if there's a good competition around or group of people that want to play but probably won't go too far, I'm pretty busy at work.
unimogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 06:47 PM   #2

i live in belmont and i got a cliff climber but right now it needs a new esc cuz my battery packs exploded in in.... guess thats why your not suposed to charge them in the truck. once i fix it il give ya a shout, sounds like a fun trail.
fastevader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:39 PM   #3

yeah it's not a bad little trail. I'll probably me taking a walk out back later on and I'll try to snap some decent pictures of the trails. It doesn't look like much now. Just a rocky river bed but I've been slowly moving rocks around trying to get a decent course setup.

I also can't decide whether or not to upgrade my electronics or pick up another crawler. It's between a nice Novak setup or a new axial crawler. Tough decisions!!
unimogger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 12:30 PM   #4

hey i dont know if u will see this but i go up to christmas tree island every weekend in the summer so hit me up
kramerrc2 is offline   Reply With Quote